Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C(alcohol denat), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.

on 1/28/2015 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this a few times now because I think it's worth buying it for me personally it holds my makeup up pretty well mostly all day during my 12 hour shift. I've had people asking what special makeup I wear as it stays put all day long... This is my secret. Maybe not so secret as I pass it onto the younger girls at work that are still learning about makeup. Totally recommend for oily skin.

on 1/23/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Good makeup setting spray but I don't think it's any better than cheaper brands at keeping oil away. I use the L'oreal or E.L.F. setting spray for everyday use and I just can't see the difference to justify price.

on 1/23/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought it after using the Urban Decay All nighter setting spray, and wanted to try this for my oily skin. I use this setting spray everyday after finishing doing my makeup. It gives my complection a smooth look and it actually does help keeping the makeup in place. It also helps the skin not look "powdery". The bottle is quite big and it lasts forever. I think I only used up 1 1/2 bottles in an entire YEAR!

on 1/17/2015 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm on the fence with this product. At first I thought it made me look even oilier, but then I realised you need to be a bit careful about how much to spray on. It didn't really make me oiler, just slightly sticky? I first started about with about 3 full spritzes but now I try and do 2 gentle spritzes to try and cover my whole face. It really doesn't do much for oil control (I get oily really quickly, about 2 hours after applying makeup) but I can see my makeup lasting substantially longer than usual. Not blown away, but a good-ish setting spray. Won't really repurchase due to the price, and I think I can get the same results with the much cheaper nyx matte setting spray.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This setting spray has worked well with a ton of foundations, primers and concealers, and has never caused me any problems. It's pricey but IMO worth the cost if you want to make sure your makeup looks great all day long. I would apply after primer and then once again after I'd finished my entire face. It has held up through my wedding, oily days and in heat/humidity.

on 1/9/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't go a day without this stuff, really helps all my makeup settle onto the skin and keeps my makeup on my face all day long without looking greasy. You get a huge bottle for what you pay for, my face drinks this up and it lasts so long. I notice a huge difference with how my makeup wears throughout the day when I dont use this stuff. Highly recommend.

I have oily/combo skin

on 12/30/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've just started using this spray and so far I don't know if I'm using it wrong or this is the quality! It seems to actually make my skin produce MORE oil than before? My makeup isn't particularly lasting much longer either lol

on 12/27/2014 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased at sephora and it really helped my makeup last longer and my skin didn't get as oily my makeup lasted about 6 hours without getting oily so a real plus and it held up my eyeliner and eyeshadow perfectly so I will most def repurchase

on 12/23/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the first setting spray I ever tried, and I bought it on the advice of a SA at Ulta. My skin can get oily in the T-zone by midday, and even my cheeks get oily after about 8-10 hours. I like that there is very little scent, and the spray minimizes the powdery look of my mineral make-up. It reduces the appearance of oil on my face throughout the day, and it does so almost too well in the winter months when my skin is drier. So I'm going to check out Urban Decay's Chill to get me through the winter, and will hang onto De-Slick for the warmer months.

on 12/20/2014 5:44:00 PM

My skin is very oily and I suffered a lot before I found this product. It keeps me oil free almost all day long. I love it!

PROS:
- one of the best working products on market
- has a small size you can easily travel with
- doesn't create shine
- it is great that it is a spray and that you can simply set your make-up or use it during the day

CONS:
- nothing to say here :)

Here is my review of it:

Popular Primer/ Correctors