April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Outspoken by Fergie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Saw this in the avon catalog it sounded so nice the way they described it so I foolishly ended purchasing the fergie set which came with a 50 ml edp perfume, body spray and lotion as I sprayed on the perfume was really disappointed it was to strong and it had your usual perfume smell nothing you had smelt before it also burned my skin when I sprayed it the body spray was just as bad and the lotion smelt crap the whole set was a complete waiste of money and it didint come cheap either it does come in an attractive box but that's about all its got going for it rubbish!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very scaled down Tuberose (a very likeable version) with a hint of powdery scent. Its not in your face like Juicy Couture, Fracas, Michael Kors, and Kim Trashashian. This is wearable and Im glad it doesnt have too much staying power because the scent is already strong that it needs to not be so loud.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

I liked it but it doesnt have much staying power

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't really enjoy this scent very much. It's hard to talk about scents, but if you like something sweet or floral....just something girly...this isn't your scent. I recommend that you ask your AVON rep to get you a sample before you purchase. Packaging is cute though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 More reviews by lili1968

This scent is absolutely luscious on my skin, lol! I love how the tuberose is there but doesn't dominate the other notes as. The black currant mingles with the tuberose and I get hints of the leather note ever so often. I wouldn't say this is unique though because there are others that really smell similar, but Outspoken really transforms into something more beautiful than the others once it settles, on me anyway. It really is quite lovely and I will keep this on hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by enda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smell good for me :) smells quite a long time. Nice Package

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad perfume, pretty good staying power, love the bottle but not my type of perfume, I won't buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Tuberose and berries, that's pretty much it...and a little wisp of leather in the drydown. I like where they thought they were going with it, but they should have gone all the way! In the end this is inoffensive and really quite tame. I got a bottle very cheap and I do like to wear this very occasionally. Hardly "outspoken", though. Oh, and the bottle is actually pretty nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, one of my new favorites. It smells very bold on me, not sure where people are getting the "timid" idea from? But maybe it just really works great with my chemistry. I have gotten more compliments wearing this perfume than any others I have had. Also I think the bottle is gorgeous and looks great on my counter. I layer with the lotion and it has great staying power. Good job Fergie!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by mimiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

well,it's a nice perfume with a pretty good staying power...!!:)