Avon Outspoken by Fergie

3.3

on 7/4/2011 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Pretty church/office/tea time floral fragrance. Reminds me very much of Eliage, which is a gentle, rounded tuberose fragrance as well. Both also have notes in the base that lend a feeling of face powder and lipstick, what I call a 'makeup' scent, which I really like in a fragrance. Still, this one is pretty tame. There's nothing at all sexy or outspoken about this.

on 6/29/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I like this alot, it smells great, and the packaging is so cute.

on 6/16/2011 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Saw this in the avon catalog it sounded so nice the way they described it so I foolishly ended purchasing the fergie set which came with a 50 ml edp perfume, body spray and lotion as I sprayed on the perfume was really disappointed it was to strong and it had your usual perfume smell nothing you had smelt before it also burned my skin when I sprayed it the body spray was just as bad and the lotion smelt crap the whole set was a complete waiste of money and it didint come cheap either it does come in an attractive box but that's about all its got going for it rubbish!!!!!

on 5/10/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a very scaled down Tuberose (a very likeable version) with a hint of powdery scent. Its not in your face like Juicy Couture, Fracas, Michael Kors, and Kim Trashashian. This is wearable and Im glad it doesnt have too much staying power because the scent is already strong that it needs to not be so loud.

on 5/8/2011 12:40:00 AM

I liked it but it doesnt have much staying power

on 4/28/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't really enjoy this scent very much. It's hard to talk about scents, but if you like something sweet or floral....just something girly...this isn't your scent. I recommend that you ask your AVON rep to get you a sample before you purchase. Packaging is cute though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This scent is absolutely luscious on my skin, lol! I love how the tuberose is there but doesn't dominate the other notes as. The black currant mingles with the tuberose and I get hints of the leather note ever so often. I wouldn't say this is unique though because there are others that really smell similar, but Outspoken really transforms into something more beautiful than the others once it settles, on me anyway. It really is quite lovely and I will keep this on hand.

on 3/5/2011 2:35:00 PM

Smell good for me :) smells quite a long time. Nice Package

on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 AM

Not a bad perfume, pretty good staying power, love the bottle but not my type of perfume, I won't buy it again

on 2/18/2011 3:08:00 AM

Tuberose and berries, that's pretty much it...and a little wisp of leather in the drydown. I like where they thought they were going with it, but they should have gone all the way! In the end this is inoffensive and really quite tame. I got a bottle very cheap and I do like to wear this very occasionally. Hardly "outspoken", though. Oh, and the bottle is actually pretty nice.

Popular Fragrances