Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid

3.5

aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide. May contain: CI 77891, titanium dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, iron oxides.

on 9/12/2013 12:29:00 PM

made my face very oily and greasy looking! easily rubs off into clothes! wouldnt recommend!!

on 8/22/2013 3:11:00 PM

This was my first foundation so when I got it, I absolutely loved it! But as I look back, I realise I loved foundations, not this one. This was without a doubt the WORST foundation I've ever used. Where maybelline are good at eye shadows, they suck at foundations. It lasted about an hour before sliding off my face and going patchy. I don't have a particularly oily face but this made my nose appear like a grease bomb. Ew. It gives a beautiful finish for about five minutes though. If thats what your looking for..... :)

If you are very pale, stay away from Maybelline foundations! I bought the palest shade and it made me look orange. It went really cakey, slid off my face and broke me out in spots. I have tried numerous Maybelline foundations and they have terrible colours for pale skin. Not recommended! Try L'Oreal True Match or Max Factor Lasting Performance.

on 8/13/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very pale, but do tend to tan in the summer, so i find this foundation helpful in the fact that i do not need to change shades in each season, because my shade (004 light porcelain) suits both my natural and my tanned state. It has a good coverage, leaving the skin looking airbrushed yet natural and not cakey. the only reasons i gave this product a 4 is that it can be quite streaky if not blended properly and the staying power is not great. Other than that, i would recommend this to a friend

on 8/8/2013 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product goes on well but throughout the day it's longevity isn't great apart from that it is a good product at a decent price

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Its a good product if you like a dewy finish, the coverage is good, but if you are pale I don't recommend it because it turns orange pretty quickly , furthermore, with all maybelline foundations they don't last very long but they give a good natural finish .

on 7/31/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: - cheap -good packaging -wide colour range -no shimmer. Cons: -can look cakey -hard to blend in -streaky - sticky -highlights spots -breaks me out -drying

on 6/28/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My first impression of this liquid foundation wasn't the best compared to the mousse one mainly because I felt it looked cakey on me. However, I did learn how to make it look more natural which is to use only a pump of this product on my imperfections and such and then dab the excess of by a paper. Personally I feel like it looks better as it wears off, because it gives off a healthy satin shine on your face, but in no means oily.
I love how much product it has, so I don't have to really worry of buying a new foundation after few weeks and this one has last already for over half year, but then again it can be really too much. It's alright, but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm not a fan of liquid foundations.

on 6/16/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate wearing too much makeup, but this gives me such a natural look! I have medium to dark skin so it's usually hard to find the correct shade that is good value and I found this matched my skin almost perfectly!

on 6/15/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Really good coverage but again the issue with Maybeline is that it's not cruelty-free. I also hate how I can't find a pale olive colour so I ended up with either an orange face or a pink face. Not great but stays on pretty well and definitely does the job of hiding any imperfections.