October 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by eek42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow!!!

The texture and application is incredible. It applies smoothly and leaves an incredible smooth and skin like finish. I have 31 which is way too dark for me, but it mixes really well with mac face and body yay!

I mix it from 1:1 to 1:2 lingerie to f+b. In these ratios I still get a lot of the benefits of a smooth and easy application, but I need to rub it in a little more.

This lasts all day on me. It transfers, but mac f+b transfers like crazy on me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This just became my HG high-end foundation! I got shade 23 Dore Naturel. It's perfect for the day or if you like to layer your makeup like me (I mean adding quite a bit of bronzer, blush, highlight and so on) and the best thing is that even if you apply that much makeup, You'll still be able to see your actual skin showing through with this gorg foundation! It's light-medium coverage. It's not like 'tinted moisturizer'/bb cream kind of coverage, but still I can't really get it how some people write that you can build it up to full... I guess "full" means something different to all of us, but for me it's something like Estee Lauder Double Wear, so no, there's no way to get that with this Guerlain foundation, but if you're like me, I mean having clear skin and with no need to conceal anything apart from a bit of usual under-eye area tint, then that is so perfect, you gonna love it! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this foundation. It covered nothing and wore off on my t zone, but not before it caused dry patches on my nose and under my eyes, and clogged all the pores on my cheeks and around my mouth! It left me with patchier and lumpier skin than before I put it on. Wow, I mean, it's not a foundation but a curse! Just goes to show how very personal foundation can be. I would rather go without foundation than spend one more minute with this on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Lerka

I have mixed feelings about this foundation. First of all, I got it in Beige Clair which was the lightest. I realize there are lighter shades but for some reason at sephora that was the lightest and they only had 4 shades. It's still wearable and not too dark on me. I find it's same shade on me as Diorskin nude in 021.
Secondly, it wears off my skin by the end of the day even with primer and setting powder. I have normal skin with oily Tzone. And some days it just slides off my face literally which is why I took one lippie off.
Overall, it's a nice foundation though. It looks natural when completely blended and the coverage is buildable. It does provide smooth satiny finish which I really like as I hate matte finish. I probably would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I wore it the other day for 14 hours straight and it stayed put on my combo skin, even through my work with blow drying and ironing and coloring peoples hair. It made me glow and it felt lightweight! This is probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried! I will repurchase over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite foundations. It feels very light and silky and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation. The first time I put this on I was so impressed by its super light texture. It's fairly sheer but can be built up to medium coverage. I typically don't reach for this during a breakout because it has more of a natural finish and isn't the best at covering up acne. I do think that it works pretty well with dry skin, though...when I have a patch of dry skin, I find that this doesn't attract as much attention to it or cause it to flake as much as some of my other foundations. It looks super natural and doesn't give the horrible white cast when you take pictures with flash. I have not noticed a lot of oxidation. It also lasts pretty long and I can make it through my whole day without having to touch up (although I don't typically get oily).
The packaging is very nice and also functional with a convenient pump. It comes in a pretty limited selection of shades, but if you can find it in your shade, I would definitely try it out. The biggest negative is, of course, the high price, but foundation is one thing I'm definitely willing to shell out a little extra for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by stacyavdeeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cringe using this word, but this is my "holy grail" foundation. I have combination skin with the occasional breakout, for reference. I have the lightest shade, 01 (which is a tad pink, but most light foundations are). This foundation looks incredibly natural, truly a skin-like finish. It's very light, and it doesn't feel like you're wearing foundation. The coverage is a medium that can be sheered out or built up without looking cake-y. The bottle is beautiful, complete with a pump and has an SPF of 20. It's pricey as well. I alternate between a Sigma flat top kabuki (for a flawless finish) or a Real techniques buffing brush (for a more natural finish) to apply.
Now here's the downside and why I took off one point. Not the best lasting power for an oily T-zone. This foundation is the closest to perfect I have found, so to combat that I wear a small amount of a long-lasting foundation underneath (like Estee Lauder Double Wear, old formula, haven't tried the new one) on my T-zone to keep the foundation lasting longer. I do need to touch up 4-5 hours after application when I start looking shiny, but it never cakes with the addition of extra powder.
One thing that's great about this foundation is how it fades away. A lot of foundations I've tried break up unevenly and settle into your pores. This one seems like it disappears evenly and fades away gradually. For me, this process starts about 8-9 hours into wearing it and at about 12 hours, the foundation has about 50% faded away.
But not bad overall for a foundation that is somewhat dewy and doesn't claim to be long-lasting. Just make sure to touch up and wear a primer underneath if you need it to last a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like Lingerie. The bottle is beautiful, the texture felt great and the initial look was very soft and skin-like. 03 was a good match for my skin.

However… even with Guerlain primer and UD All nighter setting spray, it wore off after 6 hours. it didn't oxidize on me, or fade unevenly.

This is a lovely short-term foundation.

I have normal-dry skin; no dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by librariandiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! It really lives up to its name!
I have been starting to embrace liquid foundations as I've gotten older because I feel they just look more natural on me than mineral/powders do. Even though my skin is on the oily side, this product does not cause any problems. I am picky about coverage, I want my redness covered, but I dont like a heavy formula. This formula covers without being (or feeling) heavy on my skin. It glides on smoothly and applies very evenly. It does have a strong perfume-y fragrance, but it doesnt bother me. I use the Beige Clair 02, it matches my skin perfectly! You really have to go into a Sephora and get it matched on your skin because the color range is VERY tricky, some are too pink and some are way too yellow.
I love that the SPF gives me peace of mind and the finish leaves my skin looking natural, not totally matte, but not shiny either, somewhere in between. The greatest compliment I've gotten is when I asked a co-worker what she thought and she said she it didnt look like I as wearing anything on my face!
This formula is quite watery, so I would definitely use a Beauty Blender to apply it. The glass package is also quite heavy, but I never carry full bottles with me in my bag, so I transfer some in a small sample holder (the ones I get from Sephora, I re-use them all the time like this!) and it goes anywhere.
I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a lightweight formula that covers well and leaves a natural finish. Its $59 at Sephora, but I always troll Ebay for bargains and I got a new unopened one for only $30!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by JaydenReece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is amazing.. Lovely glowing finish without being overly greasy or too matte.. Somewhere in the middle.. Gives a nice light low-medium buildable coverage.. Wears like a seconf skin!This could have been potential HG but for me they don't have a shade which was right for me :( and this is heavily fragranced.. But over all a good foundation which did last springily on my oily skin!