Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam

Aqua/Water, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Propylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Water, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vitis Vinifera/Grape Fruit Extract, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Chloride. (September 8, 2010)

on 6/1/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It doesn't take much to make my face feel dry and tight after washing it, before my moisturizer. I'm talking washing with water only will do it. So when I read reviews and people complaining a certain face wash does it...I'm always thinking, what have the used that didn't. Now my face doesn't feel no where near as tight as usual face washes do. Even cetaphyl makes it feel that way. I'm so please with this..I don't believe anything I could wash my face with would be able to make it NOT feel tight...but this one is so much better then all others

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this.I find the smell really perfume rich which since I hate the cent so that is a problem.My main issue with this product is how Thick this is! No matter what I tried, a soaking wet face ,a dry face,wet the cleanser then putting it on my face , it all ends the same.I get it on my face but it won't come off easy.I end up needing a ton of toner to get the residue off ,It also leaves my face feeling really dry though on the upside it doesn't break me out

on 2/29/2012 7:23:00 PM

After spending way too much money on high end foaming facial cleansers I finally found one in this product that works wonderfully for a reasonable amount of money! I cannot emphasize enough how good this is compared to the price. This cleanser makes my face feel very clean and yet somewhat hydrated and the size of the container is significant so you get a lot for your few dollars. I have repurchased several times and will buy it again.

on 2/29/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 2nd bottle of this face wash. It is the most amazing product ever, better than that Olay product I gave up on like 3 years ago. My acne has cleared up a lot, and it washes the dirt out of my skin without the tightness. It is da-bomb!!! I totally love every other product that they have, especially their shampoos. If this stays until my generation comes, she will totally use this and hopefully fall in love with it the same way I did! :)

on 2/23/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Ugh. I have very dry skin in Winter and combo in Summer. I bought this thinking that it would be great to use in Winter. I had been using Philopsophy Purity made Simple with my Clarisonic. The Garnier product dried my skin out HORRIBLY. I only used it two days and developed dry patches of skin where I normally tend to get dry. My skin felt tight and dry right after rinsing. Terrible product.

on 2/13/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This actually sucks out the moisture in my skin and is a bit harsh. It is very good at removing makeup, but it doesnt moisturize my skin enough. I going to finish the tube by using this to shave my legs. The name Moisture Rescue is very misleading!

on 1/22/2012 8:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I paid $5 for this product

If it came in a pump I would give it a 5, but the way the product is use is still sanitary.

I love Garnier products and is always trying out their products since none of their products makes me break out (however it is a hit or miss on the drying side)

6 months ago I bought the Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel Cleanser (I have a review on this product) the product didnt work for me so 3 months ago I bought Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, and love this product.

I find it not drying and works perfectly. No breakouts, or dry patchy skin. It left my skin feeling clean and soft.

I use this in the morning and night everyday, and I still have a lot of product left. It last really long and if you do your math of how much you basically spent on this product you find that this product is well worth your money.

on 12/21/2011 2:10:00 PM

Nice texture, lather, and smell, but broke me out after about 3 uses. Every facial cleanser seems to just make things worse.

on 12/15/2011 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have been using this cleanser for about a month now. Reading all the reviews here somehow makes me think if I have been using the same product. But then I double checked the name and package and I am sure it is indeed the same product.

In term of cleaness, i think it does a pretty good job of removing dirts and makeup. However, this product actually makes my face tight after rinse it all off. It is suppose to be a moisture rescue product and I bought this because my previous gel cleanse was drying me out.

Well, the dryness and tightness disappeared after I use my toner but still, I was hoping for a heavier cleanser to use during the harsh winter time here. I used Clairins cleansing milk for combo/oily skin together with the toner last winter and that was truly a cleanser which did not dry my skin out at all.

My dilimma here is if I want that squaky feeling of clean afterward, i would always feel tight and dry. But if i do not feel anything abnormal after rinse, I would think that i did not wash the cleanser off completely.

I will probably finish the tube off because in terms of cleaness, it does a good job. But my search for a gentle yet effective cleanser is still on.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

fresh subtle scent
removes my makeup without drying my skin

stings (badly) when you get it in your eyes
packaging is okay... nothing special