OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.6

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i am just watching the polish in this bottle slowly vanish, because i use and love it so much.
it is a gunmetal grey, packed with fine silver shimmers, flecked with rainbow glitter that shows up properly in certain lights. it takes 3 coats for it to look completely opaque. 2 coats is fine if you are in a rush, but 3 brings it out the best as it hides your nails 100%.
this is a dark polish from afar, but when you move your hands around, the light captures the silver shimmers, and it looks metallic even from that distance. this never looks dull. for eg. i hate it when you buy a pretty nail polish, but then from afar it looks a little 'blah'! not with this.
this wears unusually well on me! i think it's because i apply 3 coats, and just the general texture of it. but this is not hard to remove, maybe a little bit harder than cream polish formulas, but nowhere near as impossible as glitter polishes/some other similar polishes.
do not buy this if you are looking for more of a silvery polish, and do not buy this if you are looking for more of an off-black.
i would recommend & buy again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only dark nail polish that I own I normally don't go for the dark colors, but I was wanting to try something different. This color is perfect it's a dark grey that's almost black. It has tiny metallic shimmer in it theres also hints of other colors in the glitter. It's also smooth on your nail so you don't feel the annoying chunks of glitter or anything. It's a very unique color I love it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this polish.....nothing bad to say. Stunning color and finish!! I will def wear this all fall and winter!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a total Nail Polish Addict. I probably have 250+ bottles, so for me to say that this is hands down my favorite polish...is saying a lot!!!
Its a gorgeous dark shimmery, silver/gray. When it hits the light just right, its stunning!
I wear it all year round, but probably get most use out of it in the Winter! I love dark nails all the time, and although this isn't too dark it is still to die for!
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I think all ages can totally pull this one off

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a dark shimmery gray. It's a BEAUTIFUL color considering it's dark, mysterious, and charming. Everytime I wear it, i always get compliments. believe it or not, even my boyfriend loves the color. whenever we sit down and he gets a chance to play with my hands, if i happen to wear the polish, he would always examine my nails and tells me how i should wear this color ALL the time.

Two coats to get the best results.

Just did my pedi with my lovely Lucerne- it's my go to
for a slate shade. The consistency and wide brush makes
the application a breeze. It manages to sparkle without
standout pieces of glitter so the sheen is throughout.
For a dark shade, it somehow has a softness to it that makes it
a winner again my pale skin. It does have a slight green undertone
in the bottle but I don't see that at all on the nail.
After one use it went to my top OPI faves.

This is the prettiest gunmetal colored polish I've found so far. I love it. A must-have if you like dark shimmery polishes. It's really best for fall/winter, but I don't even care, I love this color all year round. Great formula, not too thick, not too thin. Application is good, love the OPI pro wide brush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is so pretty! A shimmery gunmetal color, with lots of silver sparkles ( I wouldn't exactly call it glitter). It is very flattering on my medium-pink toned skin and I can see myself wearing this ALOT. I love dark colors, but sometimes they can look too goth. This seems classier, and more special. I also wore this with 2 coats of Out the Door Northern Lights over it and WOW. It really makes it POP. I highly recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous quickly shot up to one of my favorites in the grey category the second I applied it! Absolutely stunning!!

This is a gunmetal grey that to me, it pure perfection because it's neither too light or too dark against my MMM skintone, and it's infiltrated with stunning very fine glitter that just makes it pop without making it tacky. It's absolutely gorgeous! Applies wonderfully and wears well without chipping. Overall a huge winner and a must have if you're into grey/charcoal shades. continued >>

I picked up this shade and looked at it for a bit but put it back. After I chose 3 other shades I wanted, I passed this one again and picked it up to look again. I couldn't put it back this time.

Something told me I had to get it, so I put another shade back and switched it for this. I swatched it on my thumb while at a red light and it is gorgeous! I did a single coat and it dried very quickly.

The shimmery glitter is not rough feeling when I touch it and it shines like nothing else! So glad I decided to keep it (I returned the other 2 shades).

Top Rated OPI Products