Proclaim Argan Oil - Hair Oil Treatment

4.4

DIMETHICONE ,DIMETHICONOL ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,FRAGRANCE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,YELLOW 11 ,RED 17

on 2/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Really like this product. Provides moisturization and hydration to my dry, curly hair. And, the price is exceptional.

on 2/20/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product, I recommend to anyone that will listen!

on 2/7/2011 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked! I've been using Morroccan Oil for a few years now but it is just too expensive for me to keep using so I thought I'd look for a cheaper alternative. This was on sale buy two get one free at Sally's so I thought I'd give it a try. I got scared when I saw it wasn't as dark in color as Morroccan but it works exactly the same! It's not as strong smelling as Morroccan, which is good and it left my thick frizz prone hair really soft and manageable. I'm glad I bought it!

on 2/3/2011 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

made my hair soft and it smellls good! i recommend :]

on 12/15/2010 4:29:00 PM

Went to Sally's to pick up the One n Only brand but saw this was on sale for half the price, so I picked it up instead. I've been using it for 2 months now and have maybe used 1/4 of the bottle. I definitely feel like it's made a difference in the texture of my hair! I put just a tiny bit on right after I shower and let my hair air dry. Then straighten. My hair a nice sheen to it without looking greasy (I know this is an oil, but your hair absorbs it nicely). My hair is softer and the appearance of my split ends has improved. I put just a smidge on every morning too. I might try to the One n Only brand simply for comparison, but I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/9/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so much more better for my hair than regular MO and the results were great. It made my hair feel and look shiny and healthy without weighing down my hair or giving it a greasy appearance. I also like the fruity smell which is not overbearing for my nose. I purchased mine at Sally's after a recommendation from one of the employees there. If you had trouble with MO and the one&only dupe, give this one a whirl.

on 11/16/2010 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using Argan Oil for about 2 weeks now and I really like it! I have been using it two ways on my hair. I apply some to partially damp hair, after I apply Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Styling creme. I also apply some to the ends when my hair is dry. This makes my hair very soft, shiny, and silky. I really like the smell too. The price is very reasonable, and I even got mine on sale for $4.99 at Sally's! I have 2b hair, thick, but manageable. This really has made me love my hair more!

on 11/15/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I had been hearing friends talk about argan oil and seen one just put some in her hair as a refresher. I was curious but not too curious about trying a new serum. I was at Sally's and the samples were on sale for $1.45 each so I bought two.
Well I expected it to work well but not as well as it it did. I put a few quarter sized drops in my hands and worked through my damp hair ( I have thick course wavy hair) flat ironed it and was amazed that I did not have to add oil to each section I ironed ( which I usually do) I got a lot of compliments even on day two. In the morning I just needed to give a. quick fix to one small section in the front as I slept on it funny. At work I got compliments from people that never talk to Me! Anyway this stuff is awesome. Will be buying full size. Highly recommend if you've got similar hair.

on 11/8/2010 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Just got a sampler size of this at my local Sally's, I asked if there was a smaller size than the normal bottle, and the clerk went to the back and gave me a little .5 oz for $1.99 (I had seen them on display before...I'm wondering why they were in storage now?) So, I applied after washing my hair (w/ Garnier Colorshield Shampoo -btw, I'm wondering if I use conditioner before, will this not soak in properly?) Well, my loose curl/waves quickly soaked up the oil, but now that it's half dry, the ends look like they could use a bit more. Maybe a dime sized amount was not enough for me?

+: Looks like it+ gave my hair a healthy sheen.
+:This oil wasn't like a typical hot oil treatment "oil slick"
+: Feels silky, fuller, "commercial-worthy" sheen

Want to keep using, but I know I'll still need to deep condition. OK, It's a keeper! Off to buy a full size bottle!

on 9/30/2010 5:52:00 PM

Great dupe for Moroccan Oil! It smells good, very similar to Moroccan Oil .. the scent is most like Bath and Body Works "Forever Sunshine." Made my hair very soft and shiny. Will repurchase .. only $6.99!