Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 7/15/2013 11:52:00 PM

Aw. I thought I'd found a holy grail eye treatment / serum, given the reviews I read.

Petroleum - Boooo.
Soy products - Booooo...
Results from using it for 2 weeks - Boooo no results.

Ah well. Back to looking for a good eye serum / treatment.

on 6/25/2013 8:52:00 AM

The ruling is still out on this product. I purchased it together with the night repair synchronized complex. I do see some improvements right away and will see further results in a few day. I was wary of purchasing this product from the reviews here,but decided to give it a try since I was purchasing the other night solution. Products purchased from the direct line of products always work best, since they are designed to work in conjuction with their own products. Let' cross our fingers. I'll write a review in a couple of weeks for further progress.

on 6/21/2013 7:14:00 AM

I only got a sample of this product which I'm glad I did because I would t buy it. It didn't do anything bad, but there was no noticeable difference in my bags and dark circles or even smoothness. I found it didn't absorb properly into my skin so ended up mostly on my pillow.

on 6/20/2013 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am not greatly impressed or disappointed with this product. It has not done huge wonders to my under eye area, but at the same time it has not damaged it either. My undereyes look nourished and the make up does not crease. I am on third bottle now just because I am too lazy to find a new effective eye cream (is there any?). Going forward, I don't think i will be re-purchasing this given how expensive (60- 65 USD) it is and how little it does to help.

on 5/18/2013 6:17:00 AM

I have spent so much money on estee lauder because I had heard that this or that product worked miracles and i was frustrated to discover that nothing worked at all!So much money in the garbage bin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nah, not for me. I first believed this might work because of EL's Advanced Night Repair. But somehow the signals were crossed and it doesn't resemble that product at all. It's thick, gooey, pasty and doesn't sink into my skin at all. Besides that, it did nothing to my eye area at all.
Comes with a little tiny spatula, which is a good thing, because it's a wide mouth open jar that can become contaminated easily. The jar is the traditional dark brown to stave off light.
Problem with Night Repair Eye for me was that it never sank into my skin. No matter how long I waited, it just sat on top of my skin. I know how much to use, that wasn't the problem. So I was stuck with this gooey stuff under my eyes that would rub off on my pillowcases when I went to sleep. Ugh.
As far as any benefits, I frankly didn't see any. I didn't get morning puffiness from it. I didn't see any reduction in fine lines, have any more hydration, lose dark circles either. A hyped product to go along with their good Night Repair, imo.
Just wish EL would stop testing on animals. Such a shame. I won't purchase any of their products anymore until they stop.

on 4/22/2013 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I believe that this is the worst eye cream (gel) I have ever used. It's greasy texture caused some eye bags on my eye area eventhough I did not such a problem before. Its packaginf is not convenient, even quite incomfortable for taking a small amount. I hate the cream remaining under my nail tips.

on 3/26/2013 5:14:00 AM

Didnt do anything with puffiness

on 3/20/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I WISH i had found this sooner! This is a great product that I recommend highly. A little about myself- I am of East Indian decent and have a 1 year old who doesnt always sleep. I have deep set eyes with slight darkness under them not to mention the lack of sleep that comes with a baby. I have only been using this for about a month but have seen major improvements. The first week after use, I began to see more clarity under my eyes and now they are much smoother and brighter. I had previously used a product from Lancome and before that was using any drugstore brand I could find. I do not like to overpay for things so was hesitant to start using the higher end stuff but happy to say that in this case, I got what I paid for as I am very happy with the results after years of looking for an eye cream that works. I switched from Lancome b/c i was not blown away by the results and tried this one on a whim. In short, a VERY good product that compelled me to write this review. Hope it helps.

on 2/2/2013 8:10:00 AM

I got this in a pack of the Estee Lauder Advanced products. I love the day moisturiser to bits (the texture and smell are like nothing else) and the glowy under foundation stuff is nice. This stuff is great. I'm only 20 and have been using this for about 4 months and the big circles under my eyes are gone, dark bits are gone and the whole area is looking pretty good. I would say this is not really a serum, it's really a concentrated moisture oil if anything and at the end of the day is just applying moisture to an area.

I think this is super pricey for what it is and the packaging could be more user friendly but I like that it's in a pot. The EL counter at the up market department store near me is a bit weird and they won't give out samples but I think it's worth buying outright just for the intense moisture. I was overseas and used it when I got back and could tell the difference between using it every night and using it on my parched skin after a month. Worth a try (even if it's just goo, it does the job).