Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 11/7/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a tube of this in a kit as a GWP. When I have some really dry, cracked areas on my heals this is the creme I use. A little bit of this very thick, effective creme goes a long way. It spreads and soaks in quickly with the warmth of your skin--think applying after a shower, then put on socks. You are left with highly moisturized skin and there is a greasy residue that will keep working for a time so you will want to cover the area with socks or get right in bed unless you want to pick up stuff off the floor. This creme also works well on elbows, knees or any excessively dry patches. The little tube I received is still going strong but if I run out, I will purchase some to have on my nightstand. This is a keeper.

on 11/7/2012 10:16:00 AM

Proof that I can love a product that doesn't get 5 stars by everyone. I use this at night and then put cotton socks on. Not only a great moisturizer, but heals cracks and rough spots too!! Love.

on 11/1/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love coconut and this foot cream is indeed very moisturizing. Great list of natural ingredients, and it looks and feels just like honey. Like many of BB's products it does have a little bit of peppermint, which I'm no huge fan of.

I love this foot cream so much! As a mani/pedi freak, I spend a crazy amount of time thinking about how my feet and hands look, and after trying a lot of different products, I always come back to this foot cream. It makes my feet look like a new born baby's, but bigger.

It's a very thick greasy product, so I put it on my feet at night under cotton socks to let it sink in. I like the smell, the consistency and it has given me the best results of any foot cream I have ever tried, hands down. Seriously, look no further if you are looking for a foot cream HG.

I took one lippy off for packaging, since I remember back in the day they used to have this in metal squeeze tubes instead of the plastic, and I preferred the look and feel of the metal foil, but the formula seems to be the same, which is what is important. Truly truly excellent. I'm going to apply some right now, actually.

on 9/20/2012 10:14:00 PM

Natural coconut and peppermint scented. Made with natural ingredients.
Best foot creme I have discovered to date.
The Holy Grail of foot cremes.

on 8/15/2012 3:07:00 AM

This is the BEST foot cream I have ever used Ever. Ever and ever and ever. As a BBW employee I am trained to think that our products are the best, and so I have been using the Spa- Shea it isn't so foot cream. But I realized that if I didn't use that every night and morning, my feet would get super super dry again.
My best friend, a former BBW employee, and I would trade our BBW stuff whenever we didn't use certain products etc etc. Well, one of the items was the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream ( although not BBW, still traded for it). I didn't use it for a long time ( I'm not really sure why...). I recently started using it and HOLY SNAP DRAGONS! This stuff is AMAZING. Yes its very greasy...very....BUT I put it on at night, then put on socks and my slippers over them and I seriously do wake up with amazingly soft feet. Here's the best part - its so moisturizing that I really do only need to use it 1-2x a WEEK! This stuff is amazeballs! It costs $9.99 VS BBW's $15.00 BUT you need WAY less and you don't need it as frequently so it really is more affordable. I highly recommend this!

on 8/7/2012 12:51:00 PM

This seems more like an emulsion than creme, because as the other posters have mentioned, it is rather goopy and runny, like really slick Vaseline.

I have tried numerous products, but this is the only one that completely gets rid of the rough spots on my feet and even the cracks on my heels (despite exfoliating them daily). I find the results easily last a couple of days. It's now part of my nighttime ritual.

A little goes a long way, so it balances out the price. You can definitely smell the coconut, reminiscent of being at the beach.

on 6/28/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The pros are the great scent and convenient packaging. It feels so luxurious to rub on your feet! The problem, as others have mentioned, is that it does not sink in well. It's tacky and goopy, and while soothing, just ends up feeling sticky after awhile. There has got to be something better (and cheaper) out there.

**UPDATE: I found it! Weleda Foot Balm is my new foot cream!**

on 6/28/2012 1:50:00 AM

I smear this on nightly after using a foot file in the shower on the rougher areas of my feet. I use it at night because it is thick and greasy, but letting it soak in while covered by cotton socks does the trick for me. It is not an opaque cream; it is actually like a translucent, thick gel, as another reviewer noted. The coconut scent is wonderful, but if you don't like coconut, don't buy this product as the scent is strong. I didn't take care of my feet at all before using this product and in just a couple of nights, this and my foot file conquered my dry, callused heels. I even smear the extra on my elbows and it has made them softer as well! Love this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAAAAZINGGGG!!! <3 ... but sadly... too expensive :( 15$$$$$$$ !!! I only got this because it was on sale for 12$ along with a lipbalm, a lotion, and this i think which was pretty good. OMG first of all the smell is heavenly. If it came in a lotion or spray.. i would totally wear it everyday! Secondly, it's so rich and works amazingly. (but too greasy if you don't wear socks so follow the instructions).
Also, it only lasted like until the next shower for me (soft heels)... but that may be only because i used it only like once, and then the second time i used it was the next month. :P .... also i have only dry heels.. no other problems.. just extremely dry feet. Also, this product must be amazing, since i didn't even soak it and etc... and it did a great job, so iwthout it, it would be amazing! .... try this if you can afford or feel like pampering urself.