December 21, 2014 | 1216 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by 03Lauren

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by aniliini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm pale with yellow undertones, so finding a good blush that gives my face the right amount of oomph without looking ruddy or orange is not easy. PS is very sheer, buildable pink blush without any shimmer and it really makes my skin glow. It works during winter when its freezing cold and I'm close to NC10 or in the summer with bronzer when I'm nearing CN20 with a little help from the self tanning lotion.

If I ever reach the pan with this blush I will run to buy the next one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by phuongd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite blush from MAC!

If you like pink blushes, this is a must try. It is a beautiful blush and looks very natural and not overdone at all.

I find myself wearing this blush all year long and it isn't a seasonal blush for me because it looks so pretty and natural

Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers said, it's a nice baby-pink shade on cheeks even though it looks frighteningly neon in the pan. I've hit pan on mine and will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

My favourite baby pink blush! makes me glow sweetly even without a trace of shimmer. Gives the Kim K perfect soft pink cheek. I actually have 2 of these (received from a swap) and they're different. One is lighter, and the other is slightly brighter and more pigmented. I love them both, and kind of like that they're a little different ..like 2 versions of my favourite blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by anicath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I SO love this product, it has no glitter, and look SO natural.. I love it, And sice it have no glitter, it is one of my favorite blushes.

You can use little or much, it is hard to go wrong and look like a clown with this one.
Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at CCO and saw Pink Swoon and Blushbaby. I didn't want to get both and since I had purchased BB before (but ran out of it), i decided to pick up PS since I heard many good reviews on it. Pink Swoon is a bright candy pink color in the pan. It is a sheertone blush so it goes on sheer but supposedly, buildable. This color did NOT show up on me at all. I am a MAC NC 20-25...and I would have to apply multiple layers with a heavy hand in order for it to show. This defeats the purpose of a natural look as I hate piling on makeup. In hindsight, I should have stuck with BB since I had it before but ran out. Wish i could return this, but it's too late. Major disappointment for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No