April 23, 2014 | 1950 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried a tester of this at Target. Light, not-very-expensive-smelling jasmine over light, not-very-expensive-smelling clean, flowery musk. It was all right, nothing offensive, but nothing I'd ever particularly want to wear myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Celebrity perfume I find most of the time are chokingly unbearable. I've only ever like Paris Hilton(which is surprising, cause I dislike her in general)
I always loved JA, back in the Friends day! I think the older she gets, the more alluring she seems.
JA always struck me as beach babe, therefore I was expecting something cool fresh and perhaps very light.
To me this smells like soap!
Very light and very clean...which is perhaps perfect actually, because that's all I want to be smelling like, clean!
I aboslutely love it, and it's the only scent since Paris Hilton a few years back, that I truly love!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i loved this perfume. i think the smell is great. a light beachy smell that seemed to really suit me. however, within one hour it was completely gone. i went through this perfume pretty fast because of how short-lasting it is. if you are the kind of person who enjoys spraying perfume ever 15 minutes then go for it. otherwise, don't bother. sorry jenn

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried a spritz of a tester of this perfume in the perfume aisle in Walmart. On me, it smells exactly like Philosophy Baby Grace, right down to the last note. I'm certain that if I had one of the two on each wrist, I couldn't tell them apart. Now, in my opinion, that's not a horrible thing because I love Baby Grace and have a full bottle of it. But it is unfortunate that Jen's fragrance isn't more unique and since I have Baby Grace, I won't be buying a bottle of Jennifer Aniston.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Wow, a lot of mixed reviews on this one. I agree that it tends towards the synthetic side of scent, but it isn't all that bad. I get Lily of the Valley and sweet pea with notes underneath like 'linen'. It's a nice, light summer floral that I would never have chosen to try and generally don't even sample on my skin, but this was RIS, and I was surprised to find that I like it a lot as far as simple light florals go. It fades rapidly, though, almost completely gone after three hours or so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this. I sprayed it on at least 4 different times. My teenage daughters did not like it either. I don't smell the beach that others smell, I just smells artificial and chemically. I'm not really that picky but this one just does not excite me at all. I saw it at Ross for a discounted price and had no inclination to buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ariraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in one of those sephora mini frag. collections and this smells HORRIBLE to me, It reminds me of those perfums women in retirment homes bathe in, it is a very heavy strong smelling cloud that follows you everywhere even after washing 3 times after application I could not get this to go away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I keep trying JENNIFER ANISTON [aka Lolavie] whenever I see a in-store tester as I keep reading glowing reviews on sites, in magazines etc, but I'm just not smelling what everyone else is smelling.

It's hard for me to describe scent-wise as - in all honesty - this doesn't really smell of anything on me. There's just a vague artificial, chemical scent. This scent is more akin to a chlorinated swimming pool or maybe a permanent marker, rather then powdery florals, citrus fruits or something beachy.

The faint chemical scent burns out within the hour, so even if the scent does work for you, it doesn't last.

Official scent notes: Citruses, rose, jasmine, violet, lily, musk, sandalwood and amber.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would say this is one of the better and more sophisticated celebrity fragrances that doesn't leave you smelling like candy. It smells like fresh laundry at the beach, very clean and light. It wasn't very appealing to me when I sniffed it off a card but after spraying it my wrist, I had to purchase it. The fragrance warmed up to a very pleasant scent that reminded me of the beach. It smells like laundry detergent at first but then it fades out to let the florals, musk and sandalwood peak through. It doesn't last long at all though - couple hours tops.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its 90 deg. outside....this is that scent u need for that heat ......its light...clean...and beachy and ....whats up with the bad reviews?.....WEAR this when its not real cold...ppl wearing this in winter.....and yeah...its not gonna last...its a summery scent....thats why its light!! ....its just femme clean....so in summer u dont want stuffy sweet stuff...when its triple heat! :)