October 25, 2014 | 1849 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is my summer perfume. I usually wear chypres and woody scents and I am surprised that I love this so much. It reminds me of the beach and sunshine. It isn't as long lasting as I would like it to be. But, It's a happy scent. reminds me of my childhood I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LadyRed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance wears very close to the skin. It is a very light, inoffensive, clean smelling scent. Top notes are citruses and rose; middle notes are jasmine, violet and lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber. This is a perfect scent for days in the sun. I always find myself packing this scent for vacations at the beach. It is very calming. I do wish it were a bit stronger. I layer it with the matching lotion and it helps a bit. The three-piece gift set is available at Wal-Mart for $30. This is not your usual fruity celebrity scent. It is simple and classy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very thrilled and excited but as soon as I got to cvs me and my husband smelled it with the cashier who was helping Omg it was horrible I got like a strong sniff and smelled alot of caramel. I was really happy to want to buy but it's not my type of scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this scent but this is by far one of the worst perfumes when it comes to staying power. I spray it and within an hour the smell is gone completely. You have to keep spraying yourself throughout the day to keep the smell. I haven't had this perfume for that long and have already gone through half of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried a tester of this at Target. Light, not-very-expensive-smelling jasmine over light, not-very-expensive-smelling clean, flowery musk. It was all right, nothing offensive, but nothing I'd ever particularly want to wear myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Celebrity perfume I find most of the time are chokingly unbearable. I've only ever like Paris Hilton(which is surprising, cause I dislike her in general)
I always loved JA, back in the Friends day! I think the older she gets, the more alluring she seems.
JA always struck me as beach babe, therefore I was expecting something cool fresh and perhaps very light.
To me this smells like soap!
Very light and very clean...which is perhaps perfect actually, because that's all I want to be smelling like, clean!
I aboslutely love it, and it's the only scent since Paris Hilton a few years back, that I truly love!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i loved this perfume. i think the smell is great. a light beachy smell that seemed to really suit me. however, within one hour it was completely gone. i went through this perfume pretty fast because of how short-lasting it is. if you are the kind of person who enjoys spraying perfume ever 15 minutes then go for it. otherwise, don't bother. sorry jenn

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried a spritz of a tester of this perfume in the perfume aisle in Walmart. On me, it smells exactly like Philosophy Baby Grace, right down to the last note. I'm certain that if I had one of the two on each wrist, I couldn't tell them apart. Now, in my opinion, that's not a horrible thing because I love Baby Grace and have a full bottle of it. But it is unfortunate that Jen's fragrance isn't more unique and since I have Baby Grace, I won't be buying a bottle of Jennifer Aniston.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Wow, a lot of mixed reviews on this one. I agree that it tends towards the synthetic side of scent, but it isn't all that bad. I get Lily of the Valley and sweet pea with notes underneath like 'linen'. It's a nice, light summer floral that I would never have chosen to try and generally don't even sample on my skin, but this was RIS, and I was surprised to find that I like it a lot as far as simple light florals go. It fades rapidly, though, almost completely gone after three hours or so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this. I sprayed it on at least 4 different times. My teenage daughters did not like it either. I don't smell the beach that others smell, I just smells artificial and chemically. I'm not really that picky but this one just does not excite me at all. I saw it at Ross for a discounted price and had no inclination to buy it.