August 30, 2014 | 1012 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by nyum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beware not to over use this product if you have flaky sensitive skin because it can be harsh like any other facial scrubs with microbeads. My face was already flaking out due to other products and after using this on the areas where it's flaking, they are now very irritated, red and bruised. Sad case for me. Otherwise it's a nice product if used gently.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Yuck! Harsh, leaves a film, drying. I feel the product is balling up, not my dead skin cells. Going back to my aloette enzyme peel.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I used a few bottles of this but stopped now that my skin is drier.

It is good for exfoliating but dry skin should be cautious as this does dry the skin out a little.

Over exfoliating can be a problem using this or anything else so don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Vketvaz

I WILL REPURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

I know this product from bubzbeauty videos. So I decided to give it a try, as she said this aqua gel is made up of 90% water. The price is expensive though. But I did not regret spending this money! It's really like water. It exfoliate all my dead skins away gently ! I apply this two times every week. And i apply on dry face. I will let the product set on my face for around 10 seconds for it to react before i start rubbing. After i rubbed, all unwanted dirts on my face are forming into little beads. After i rinse it off, my face feels really soft and follow by, i will clean my face using The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing.

I'm going to use it today! ^^

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by thedollygirl

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL! its is expensive but i can tell you that you get your money's worth. one bottle last me around one year and the fact that it comes in a pump makes it easier to apply to the face whilst being hygienic.
Whenever i use this product it does the most terrific job in getting rid of my dead skin, it allows my skin to feel all smooth, glowing, and refresh up to one weeks time.

At first i didn't think this product would work the wonders it did on me but after having astonishing results and trying to finally another exfloliator which would provide me similar or better results cure delivers, I've came to the conclusion i can't live without this product.
in my opinion, this product works on all skin types because friends and family who have also tried this cure have come to love it themselves.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by miodd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry/dehydrated, acne prone skin; so finding something that would be gentle and not dry me out or aggravate my skin and yet still exfoliate was hard to find.
This product is pretty pricey, but as it does all of the above, works as advertised and I don't have to use it frequently, it is totally worth the price!

I can't add much to other reviews as to how I use this product, but I would note that this product will act differently depending on how often you use it and your skins' own timing for cell turnover. I'm starting to be able to tell when my face feels like it could use a peel, otherwise used too often (and I don't mean like everyday, sometimes even once a week is too much.) this product won't act as advertised. (For example, if you think it isn't working, try a place you have never used the Gel on before. I've used this on the back of my hands and on my feet in winter to remove the dry skin that builds during snow season. Likely you will find that the Gel is working, simply the place you are trying to get to "peel" just doesn't need it yet.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I bought this online, due to the great reviews on this site and on youtube. At first i was a little skeptical about the actual effectiveness of exfoliation, but it actually works. I used acne treatment that dried my skin, and left my skin flaky. I put this on, left it on for about thirty seconds, and started to rub in circular motions, you don't need to apply pressure. It did an excellent job of taking off dead skin, and all the flaky skin was gone. I gave this product four lipppies because I felt this product was pretty pricey, i bought it on amazon for about $30 (if i remember correctly) and though it did take off flaky dry skin, it also made my skin a little dry, which I am fine with as long as you have a face lotion at your side. It's one of those squeaky clean feel wash, so if you like that- youll love this! I like this product a lot, but once I run out, i'll try to find a cheaper alternative, and just explore different products, but this is an awesome exfoliation that doesn't strip the skin like a scrub might do, but gives you the same results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

This really works to leave my skin feeling smooth and soft. Like the reviewer below, I also rubbed it in too hard the first time I used it and it left me with sore dry patches!

So very gently rub this onto your skin after you apply it all over your face (and neck!). I use two pumps or else I find it gets too dry.

I give it a 4 because it is very runny once it comes into contact with your skin and drips down my arms. Also it is quite pricey for something that is 90% water!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm using the samples now and haven't actually purchased the full-sized bottle. My word of advice is not to rub the gel against your face too hard!! I did that once and had painful patches on my face. Ouch :( Skin feels better and smoother when I do it correctly, like it absorbs whatever products I use better!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by puredew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is brilliant!!!! Please buy it. This is a product (apparently best-selling) in Japan. Rather than an "exfoliant" it's more like a peel but it is soooooooo gentle with no beads in the serum (but don't use it every day. I use it only 2 times a week). You only need one pump, so for the high price that you have to spend online if you don't live in Japan is totally worth it. I have super-sensitive skin and this works.

What it does is that you take the pump and spread it over your face (or in areas you need to have some peeling done). I wait for a few seconds and GENTLY start moving my fingertips across my face. Those tiny beads are your dead skin cells!! It doesn't thin your skin, makes your face glow and makes your skin become super-absorbent for the lotion/cream/serum/whatever that you will apply later. I think it made my pores smaller (and even my face a bit smaller--- I think it's just my skin glow talking).