E.L.F. Zit Zapper

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 1% OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Distillate, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil

on 6/30/2014 3:39:00 PM

Okay, so I have a mild case of cystic acne. I've literally had this acne all my life, literally. The exact same pimples and zits. Never went away. But the thing is, they form UNDER my skin, so all you can see is small flesh colored bumps. Well, I tried the Zit Zapper, all of that is gone. It doesn't dry out my skin like most acne products. It is literally my holy grail.

Buy this. It's amazing. Trust me.

on 6/18/2014 10:42:00 PM

I cannot believe this stuff works, but it truly does.

I had four ok-sized zits on my face a few days back. I had two on my upper lip and two on my chin, two of them only just starting. I applied this every time I remembered to(3+ times per day) and the blemishes literally just shrunk up and went away. I don't know how else to say it, they were gone in several days, just little spots that didn't really bother me much. I make sure to use this on all of my zits before they become a problem.

Unfortunately the packaging leaves much to be desired, as many people here are saying. It's cute, but the roller ball is not practical. It is difficult to get a right amount of product and I don't like the spread of bacteria. If you roll it onto the tip of your finger and then put it on your face, you'll have more luck actually getting some product.

Give this a try! It's only one buck and works wonders for me personally.

on 5/29/2014 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The packaging of this product isn't hygienic. It's a ball that rolls over the pimple, which you can't clean so the next time you use it-it will have the bacteria from the last pimple! Eww! The price is incredibly cheap - I paid $3.00 at Kmart. I used it on a single pimple to see how I would go (thank god) because I had another pimple grow right next to it the next morning. Wouldn't recommend this product with those who have sensitive skin.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was skeptical at first, with the stuff only costing a single dollar. But then I thought, "it's just a dollar. Couldn't hurt to try." I have tried it on a few small pimples to test it out, and to my surprised it actually worked.Today I noticed one zit that was under the skin. Being the paranoid dummy I am, I tried popping it. Bad idea, of course, but then I remembered I had this little stick in my bag. A few hours and applications later, the spot is still a bit sore, but it certainly has improved.
I guess my only criticism would be that the roller ball is just a little too small.

on 3/28/2014 10:46:00 AM

I think this product works at its fullest potential when you use it on a zit that you just start to feel coming on. I was feeling a large, cystic pimple coming on in the middle of the day, and I dabbed a bit of the product on it. It didn't get any bigger, and I decided to dab some more on before bed. The next morning, it was much smaller in size and not nearly as red or inflamed. However, I've used this on pimples about a day old and have not noticed a difference. It works great if you use it soon enough! The packaging does not seem very sanitary to me, but I've found if you press (even pump) the roller ball, and then roll around a bit of product in your finger, much more of it comes out. Then, I'll apply the product to the zit. Overall, it's a good product and I'll continue to repurchase.

on 3/25/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. I think it only work on those little clogged pores that just need a wash compare to a big pimple that has been sitting on your face for over two days. Could just invest in tea tree oil but this product is handy in my bag, pity about the ball thing. Would like to get more out of it but is limited.

on 3/23/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I figured for the price of this product that it didn't hurt to give it a try. Let's just say it's a good thing it's only a dollar. I tried using this before bed for days to help get rid of a zit. Nothing at all happened. It did not make my skin better or worse. The packaging is cute aesthetically. I like that it is streamlined and clear. I don't like that the twist off cap takes so many turns to get off and the fact that it is has a roller ball application. That just doesn't seem particularly sanitary to me. I wouldn't repurchase this for the simple fact that it didn't work.

on 2/26/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Great price and does the job. You can't go wrong! My zits go away over night. (Although they're not the extremely inflamed zits, more like white heads or tiny red ones on occasion.)

on 2/19/2014 6:55:00 AM

I really love this stuff. I was skeptical, especially at only $1! But it works really well. My skin has cleared up and NOT dried out, which is key with zit creams. Usually they just dry me out and make it look even worse than before. This stuff doesn't do that. It's also clear so you can wear it under make up if desired. It smells great too. Definitely love this and would repurchase! The best part is the price!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I honestly don't know how, but this stuff really works. This obviously isn't gonna work if you have an acne problem, but it'll work really well for those lone pimples that pop up every now and then or those PMS breakouts we all hate so much.

I used this twice a day and within maybe ~30 hours or so, my pimple became flat and just a little spot. A few days later, completely gone! That's the fastest that pimples have ever left my face.

For $1, I think people should give it a go. It probably won't work on everyone, but it worked on me and I was skeptical!