LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used half of this the first time and the scent really does last on your body for a long time. My skin was very smooth afterwards. If you can get past the glitter center, it's amazing!

on 11/15/2011 3:59:00 PM

This is the first bath ballistic I ever tried from Lush. It smells nice, and the fragrance seems to last a long time. It made the bath water orange and glittery. It wasn't as colourful as I expected though... it was only orange really. Although it's not my favourite, I probably would purchase it again.

on 8/20/2011 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a VERY citrusy-sweet scent

on 8/13/2011 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I used this for a birthday treat and it didn't disappoint! All I'll say is that it's AMAZING. Don't pass this bath ballistic up! I was transfixed on this fizzing ball of joy for ages. :D

on 7/10/2011 10:01:00 PM

I bought Dragon's Egg on a recommendation from one of the sales associates at Lush. I am so glad I bought it! It didn't really fizz like crazy until it got to the inner layers, and it was so cool to see the bomb go through different stages! It left my bathwater a pretty glittery gold, and it made my skin feel so soft. I'm also really loving the way my skin smells after using it. I will definitely purchase this again! I loved the experience!

on 6/12/2011 2:35:00 PM

First of all the smell is amazing and intensive, lasts longer than bath in bathroom! I was kinda surprised because I didnt expect that glittery-orange water :)) It sparkles really lovely and doesnt leave skin dry. Really great one!

on 5/7/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I thought this bath bomb was pretty to look at! you've got a milky base at first, then your water turns orange, and then you've got gold glitter! I also loved the citrus smell it gives, and cleaning out the glitter after your bath isn't that hard to clean. I'd repurchase again.

on 5/7/2011 11:13:00 PM

Oh my word this is the prettiest bath bomb I think I will ever see! It smells amazing, citrusy, and it is visually stunning. Try it out. Seriously.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this bathbomb looking for something really exciting and crazy, and I LOVE it! This is probably one of my favorite bath bombs ever! It's packed with cool things inside (I dont want to spoil it...haha) and it's just so thrilling to see the different layers of stuff inside (kind of like a jawbreaker with all the layers of different colours) this has a lemony scent to it which surprisingly dosent manage to smell like lemon pledge (which most lemon scents do) I love the gold shimmer that this product puts on your skin, and It actually stays on until you wash it off again. I will be re purchasing :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Smells amazing, leaves my skin super soft and overall really relaxes me.

I can't stand the gold glitter though - thought I had it off of me, but got it all over my bathroom and my bed sheets - lol. I could do without the glitter but everything else about it is amazing. =)

Popular Bath Treatments