LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

By far my favorite Lush bath bomb! It smells like orange sherbet and is packed full of pretty gold glitter. I love what it does to the water with the bright orange and swirly gold glitter running through. It leaves me (and the next couple people to bathe if I don't clean the glitter out) super glittery, which I love. I don't like that you can't get 2 uses out of it, but it's great for a special treat!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a fun bath bomb if you're okay with getting glitter in your tub. It's also a very citrusy scent which I like but some people may not. I will purchase this one again but not as often as some of the other creamier bath bombs. I like the creamy ones like Fizzbanger and Mrs Whippy best.

This is a really fun bomb. I bought is and saved it for new years. It has lots of colorful bits that come out and then tons of fizzing gold glitter. It smells like citrus and leaves the bath water yellow and soft. Its a vegan cruelty free product and its a cool one to try at least once.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used half of this the first time and the scent really does last on your body for a long time. My skin was very smooth afterwards. If you can get past the glitter center, it's amazing!

This is the first bath ballistic I ever tried from Lush. It smells nice, and the fragrance seems to last a long time. It made the bath water orange and glittery. It wasn't as colourful as I expected though... it was only orange really. Although it's not my favourite, I probably would purchase it again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a VERY citrusy-sweet scent

I bought Dragon's Egg on a recommendation from one of the sales associates at Lush. I am so glad I bought it! It didn't really fizz like crazy until it got to the inner layers, and it was so cool to see the bomb go through different stages! It left my bathwater a pretty glittery gold, and it made my skin feel so soft. I'm also really loving the way my skin smells after using it. I will definitely purchase this again! I loved the experience!

First of all the smell is amazing and intensive, lasts longer than bath in bathroom! I was kinda surprised because I didnt expect that glittery-orange water :)) It sparkles really lovely and doesnt leave skin dry. Really great one!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I thought this bath bomb was pretty to look at! you've got a milky base at first, then your water turns orange, and then you've got gold glitter! I also loved the citrus smell it gives, and cleaning out the glitter after your bath isn't that hard to clean. I'd repurchase again.

Oh my word this is the prettiest bath bomb I think I will ever see! It smells amazing, citrusy, and it is visually stunning. Try it out. Seriously.

Popular Bath Treatments