August 20, 2014 | 1859 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunkie90

this is my HG eyelash primer!! Honestly speaking, this is my first eyelash primer I ever bought but oh em gee how it made my eyelashes SOO long and healthy looking! I started noticing (before I bought this primer) that I would always and I mean always have fall out when I remove my mascara before bed. So i decided to buy this because they say it also has some vitamins that protect and nourish the eyelashes. After 3 weeks of using it everyday before my regular mascara, I have to say there is a noticeable difference in their length and thickness. Oh and it also helps any mascara look better! Now its a product I can never live with out! I cant stop raving about this product and I probably wont ever stop :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG for me! I use this as a lash primer and I love the fact that its not just "priming" my lashes for mascara but its actually making them healthier. I notice almost NO fall out when I take off my makeup and my lashes are growing longer & healthier. As a primer, it really bulks up my lashes and using the Better than Sex Mascara has given me a "false lash" effect without actually having to wear heavy itchy gluey false lashes. This is a high quality luxury product and worth the price. My only gripe is that it doesnt really twist & lock closed, I worry about the product drying out, but so far it hasnt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Lojayn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very good product. My lashes fall off much less than they used to before,however I would recommend u don't add too much product for it can make your lashes somehow waxy and kind of hard to deal with so they'd probably fall off while trying to wash it out,but overall you get what you pay for,I feel my lashes getting healthier and one coat of mascara can just be fine to accentuate your look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this product is a unique and outstanding cosmetic that deserves the highest accolades. I recieved two deluxe samples of this and after using both of them for 7-8 week period I have seen in incredible results. I apply this with my nightly and my morning skin care routine, so I sleep with it on, and use it to prime for my mascara. I have seen an increase in my lashes thickness and fullness, they look less like spider lashes. Even naked they look dramatically more spread out and healthy. I use this in conjunction with Diorshow mascara but I believe you could use it with any other brand and receive stunning results. I am excited to purchase the full size of this product. If you are curious the Dior counter is usually more than happy to give you a sample, trust me you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$28.50 USD. OMG, this really works to make your lashes look full! I have short, straight, and sparse Asian lashes, so it's really important to me to find a mascara that adds both full volume and length. The only mascara that worked for me was the discontinued Maybelline Lash Stylist, and I'm now down to the last tube. In my quest to replace Lash Stylist, I've been madly testing out both high and low-end brands. While none of the mascaras I've tried come close to Lash Stylist, using this serum underneath made a huge difference in how my lashes look, regardless of the mascara used. (BTW, if you liked Lash Stylist, the only brand that comes close to it that I've found so far are either the Butterfly or Voluminous, both by L'Oreal, but only with this serum layered under). The only downside to this serum is that it will uncurl your lashes, so don't bother curling your lashes before putting this on. Also be sure to let it dry before putting on any mascara on top. SO glad I found this after looking at tons of MUA reviews -thanks MUA'ers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Not to be ultra tweeny, but this primer gives eyelashes swagggg. I was so impressed with the separation, length and, most importantly, conditioning ability of this tube of goo. After a bout of lash extensions gone wrong (never again) I had stubby little lashes with sparse patches, and using this as a treatment (which is how it is supposed to be used, on top as of a primer) totally rectified the situation. And I was left with longer eyelashes than I had to begin with. Used underneath mascara I have zero breakage and lash fall upon removing. The only downside is the price, because it's a staple that I feel I need now, but one tube lasts a few months and it is hands down the best primer I've ever used. It's seriously so good that I don't know if all my reviews on mascara are biased now, since I started using this any mascara seems to look good. If you are only ever going to purchase one dior product, please make this it. I have recommended it to all my friends and my sisters and they LOVE it. The packaging is ok, a clone of diors other lash products. Who cares really. If this was squeezed into sausage skin I'd still use it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by clemon

The first time I wore this, my friend-who-never-notice-my-makeup asked me if I was wearing fake lashes. So yes, this product is great. It adds volume, reduces clump and makes my lashes look amazing. If it's in your budget, I do highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kmunns

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because a Sephora staffer recommended it when I was looking for an eyelash serum. The only one they carry is Peter Thomas Roth and it was $80. This was waaaay less expensive. She said that some people feel that it does make their lashes more lush, used over time, but what she and other staffers liked about it is that you get instant gratification because it is a primer.

I have to say I love it! It's the best primer I've ever used. Not all fiber falling in your eyes, but just like a white gel that's easy to apply and doesn't irritate your eyes. You put a coat of mascara over and your lashes look thicker and longer.

I don't know yet if it will do anything for making my bare eyelashes longer and thicker, but I'm super happy about how they look after I apply this and my Cover Girl thick lash mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am almost finished my first tube of this and I am going to run to pick up a back up so I don't have to go a day without it! I love this product, I am surprised by how fantastic it makes my eyelashes look. Since I've started using this product my eyelashes are obviously longer (yay), and look much thicker. I will start off with what I like about the packaging.

I appreciate it is in a white container, it makes it stand out difficult to misplace. The brush is awesome, a soft synthetic bristle which gently combs through the lashes and coats them perfectly with product. There is never an excess on the brush and my lashes already look good (albeit white) before the mascara even goes on. There also isn't any unpleasant smell, and I like that it's not a wet, sticky formula.

The white is very easy to cover up with a mascara and doesn't require a multitude of coats. My lashes look thick and well defined with this product on and like I said Im noticing my lashes are getting longer. My new staple!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Spanish2166

I personally do see a difference in my overlash health in lashes. Before i did not use a primer for my eyelashes and they would usually fall off and a lot at one time. After using this that has been reduced to little to none after and it keeps my eyelashes healthy. I wouldnt recomend for everyday use by itself but it makes a great primer and everyone should try it :)