Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 1/13/2015 4:54:00 PM

Totally in LOVE with this Lash Maximizer. I have learnt about it occasionally from a review in YouTube and decided to give it a go.

Not only it plumps and volumizes your eyelashes, it also takes care of them with these two ingredients:

1. Hyaluronic acid molecules with plumping properties
2. Dior unrivalled Lash Maximizer ingredient, which stimulates lash growth

Because of these ingredients you can apply it before going to bed and the Maximizer will take care of your lashes while you sleep :)

The serum is white and look like frost when you apply it, but it gets absorbed easily and is not visible under a coat of black mascara.

Here is my video review about it. On Left eye I have the Lash Maximizer + Mascara, and on Right just mascara:

on 1/9/2015 9:56:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF!It makes my lashes so much longer and thicker!I would definitely repurchase

on 1/8/2015 7:15:00 PM

This stuff did thicken my lashes, very worth it. Wish it came in black, but it's still amazing,

on 12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Looooove love love this primer !! Makes 100% of a difference under your mascara - can't live without once I found this baby !!!

on 10/19/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

An ingredient in this lash plumping serum made my eyes burn and sting.

As far as plumping my lashes, meh…..they did appear a bit thicker, but the lash plumping serum caused my lashes to clump when I applied mascara.

on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I haven't tried Lash Serums or Lash Primers before using this, so I don't have any comparisons to whether this works better than other lash treatments. But I can personally say that this has made a big difference to my lashes. I use it as a primer under my mascara, and my short, straight asian lashes completely transform into long fluttery lashes!

I hate fibre mascaras as I find them a little too unnatural and clumpy, and just all together messy to work with. This is fibre-free, and the effect it gives is much cleaner and natural. I've used this under Benefit's They're Real, and Mac's Studio Sculpt Lash - both have different drama levels, and both look way better with the Lash Maximizer than they do on their own.

I am completely head over heels in love with Dior's Backstage Pros line which incudes the Rosy Glow blush, the Lip Glow Balm and Lip Maximizer Gloss. All of these products really add beautiful, sophisticated finish that I don't get with other brands/products.

on 9/11/2014 1:46:00 AM

My HG when it comes to Lash Primers

on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 PM

I was looking for something to "lock in" my mascara so it didn't run or smear on my bottom lashes especially. I used to use Shellac by benefit but that's been discontinued and nothing's worked for me as a replacement. The makeup counter lady told me that this primer would help do what I needed and that it would "change my life." Well I wouldn't go THAT far but it does work! My mascara doesn't smear the way it used to and I think my lashes look generally fuller and healthier. So far I've had this tube for at least 5 months so it seems to last a long time and that's me using it every week day and and some weekends as well. Thumbs up!

on 9/9/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this lash primer in the hopes that it would thicken, lengthen and help hold the curl in my sparse, short and stick straight Asian lashes. Unfortunately it did not meet my hopes. I did see some added thickness and a small amount of length but the deal breaker was that it immediately made my freshly curled lashes droop. I tried different methods of application: a very thin coat, thicker coats, letting it completely dry before mascara (waterproof), and immediately following with mascara...all with the same results. This might be a great primer for those who have lashes that hold curl well but for those who do not I would recommend passing on this pricey product.

on 9/7/2014 9:34:00 PM

I have to say that primer doesn't get any better than this Dior primer.I don't have any problems with it,it makes lashes extremely full and sparse.My husband said he sees the difference when I had applied this under Maybelline Rocket mascara.Althought I haven't tried the primer with different mascaras,I had to write a review already,it's so good I think! I have the travel size,wanted to get it before purchasing full size product.
I'm very glad I got this,from eBay with a pretty good price.Will purchase when it runs out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials