MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/15/2012 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a natural looking blush that wasnt clownlike and this fits the bill perfectly on my NC30 skin tone. The colour in the pan looked very beige and pale in the shop, but I tried it and on me it looks like a nude peach on my cheeks that's very natural. This blush seems to suit whatever colours I have on my eyes or lips too so it is very versatile! I just wish I had bought it years ago instead of wasting tons of money on the wrong colours! EDIT 4.7.13 This colour no longer suits me since I have gone from dark red back to my real colour of dark blonde. It pulls red on me and makes my face look dirty. Deducting 2 lippies.

on 10/3/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG blush! I have had it for over 4 years, and wear it all the time! It gives a rosy, healthy glow to my skin, is pretty long-wearing, and is perfect for everyday. I don't know how well it would show up on dark skin tones, but if you are fair and looking for a new MAC blush, DEFINITELY check this one out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I had my makeup done at MAC, and the blush that the girl put on me was this one. With my skin being so fair, it's hard to find a blush that works with my skin tone. This one is perfect and looks natural.(: love it!

on 6/24/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Tenderling is my favorite blush at the moment. I've had it for a year or so and used it a couple of times but threw it in the back of my drawer and forgot about it. I'm so glad I rediscovered it! On my NW20 skin it is the perfect nude/peach/neutral color that warms up my face without throwing any orange. I use it on my cheeks, up my temples, lightly across my nose and chin and it brightens up and warms my face without looking unnatural at all. This works much better than bronzer for me. It doesn't look like much in the pan but I think, especially if you have skin similar to mine (pale, cool), it is a great purchase!

on 6/22/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product...ugh....first off, I want to just point of that MAC blushes do not last on me...at all! Pair up ablush that doesn't last more than an hour plus the fact that it's light then I might as well not even bother applying blush. Sorry to be negative, I feel like MAC blushes either work for you or they don't. For high end blush i'm sticking with Tarte, though.

on 5/24/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

NW15 and I must be color blind because Tenderling looks light a very light rosy pink in the pan and on my skin. This one sat in my blush pallette for the longest time, so I just rediscovered it lately. I have to wear very conservative makeup for work, so this is nice for that purpose. I apply with a very light hand so I don't look like a clown. Perfect for fair skin tones.

on 4/1/2012 4:40:00 AM

Love the sheertone textures,this colour looks great on me in the summer when i have a light tan as it looks slightly peachy in contrast to my skin, However it tends to look dull in the winter when I'm pale where it appears more beige. I wouldn't buy again for this reason.

on 2/17/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm lighter than NW15 and this does tend to pull orange on me if used with a heavy hand. I mostly use it to contour.

on 2/17/2012 8:41:00 PM

Great blush for fair skin tone!! I love mac makeup for the way it wears (longlasting) throughout the day! This is a great neutral blusher!

on 1/31/2012 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love this blush, it gives a very natural flush to the cheeks and is perfect for every day use, especially in the fall. I love the pigmentation (not too sheer, but not so pigmented that you need to be overly careful when applying it). Overall I think it is an amazing neutral blush that would suit many people. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Top Rated MAC Products