April 16, 2014 | 2159 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by niccirose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great blush for fair skin tone!! I love mac makeup for the way it wears (longlasting) throughout the day! This is a great neutral blusher!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush, it gives a very natural flush to the cheeks and is perfect for every day use, especially in the fall. I love the pigmentation (not too sheer, but not so pigmented that you need to be overly careful when applying it). Overall I think it is an amazing neutral blush that would suit many people. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm nc15, use prep&prime adjust base, and matchmaster foundation in 1.0 ~ the base totally cancels out all the redness in my face, so i needed something very light to give me some color. My lovely mua recommended this blush, and it's awesome. gives off just the right amount of color, and very flattering to my skin tone. will repurchase over&over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by 1017

If like me the color description sounds so interesting and people keep recommending it to you, but when you see it in the pan you think..."no way"...TRY IT ON! I never would have picked this for my NW20 skin...it looks so beige/peach when I swatch it. But when I put it on my cheeks, it gives me a healthy warm glow...no orangey look at all, in fact it works with my natural pinkness in my cheeks to give me soft flushed cheeks. It is not too rosey, too brown, too pink, or too peach...NEUTRAL PERFECTION. It packs enough of a wallop to show, but is so soft...like candlelight on my face. Very, very beautiful neutral. This is what I wanted Blushbaby to be...but that always felt ruddy/muddy on me.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Drigsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I normally go for bright corals and pinks, but I tried this due to a swap.

Fantastic. I put this on over 12 hours ago, and you can still see a lot of the color on my cheeks. It's noticible enough to bring color to your face, but not noticable enough to look like you're wearing blush.

I've been using this shade the most lately; especially if I wear colorful clothing/eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

One of my most favourite blushes i've purchased from MAC! I was tempted to buy it after watching a few videos by Pixiwoo on Youtube and they seemed to use it a lot. It doesn't look that interesting in the pan but it's just lovely it's sheer but buildable and looks flawless! deffinately suggest buying! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by anna214

I was looking for a nude cheek colour and the SA suggested this. It's downright beautiful on my NC25 skin - it works really well with my golden/olivey undertones. And it's so natural, just perfect for no-makeup looks. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very wearable, I wear it with Harmony when contouring. Quite a light colour, peachy, and blends easily. Smooth and very easy to apply as it goes on evenly and I don't even use a great brush either! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by laurajones

I am really enjoying using tenderling at the moment :) It us such a wearable colour that i dont think can be duped at any other brand because the bronze/peach that you can only really understand in person is so pretty! It looks quite flat..almost matte even in the pan, but looks so pretty on the cheeks.

NOTE* If you have this...try putting trace gold my MAC on top! It is so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! the perfect no blush blush for my pale skin. i wear this when i want to have very very subtle colour to my cheeks