September 1, 2014 | 1208 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

NW15 and I must be color blind because Tenderling looks light a very light rosy pink in the pan and on my skin. This one sat in my blush pallette for the longest time, so I just rediscovered it lately. I have to wear very conservative makeup for work, so this is nice for that purpose. I apply with a very light hand so I don't look like a clown. Perfect for fair skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the sheertone textures,this colour looks great on me in the summer when i have a light tan as it looks slightly peachy in contrast to my skin, However it tends to look dull in the winter when I'm pale where it appears more beige. I wouldn't buy again for this reason.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm lighter than NW15 and this does tend to pull orange on me if used with a heavy hand. I mostly use it to contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by niccirose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great blush for fair skin tone!! I love mac makeup for the way it wears (longlasting) throughout the day! This is a great neutral blusher!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush, it gives a very natural flush to the cheeks and is perfect for every day use, especially in the fall. I love the pigmentation (not too sheer, but not so pigmented that you need to be overly careful when applying it). Overall I think it is an amazing neutral blush that would suit many people. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm nc15, use prep&prime adjust base, and matchmaster foundation in 1.0 ~ the base totally cancels out all the redness in my face, so i needed something very light to give me some color. My lovely mua recommended this blush, and it's awesome. gives off just the right amount of color, and very flattering to my skin tone. will repurchase over&over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by 1017

If like me the color description sounds so interesting and people keep recommending it to you, but when you see it in the pan you think..."no way"...TRY IT ON! I never would have picked this for my NW20 skin...it looks so beige/peach when I swatch it. But when I put it on my cheeks, it gives me a healthy warm glow...no orangey look at all, in fact it works with my natural pinkness in my cheeks to give me soft flushed cheeks. It is not too rosey, too brown, too pink, or too peach...NEUTRAL PERFECTION. It packs enough of a wallop to show, but is so soft...like candlelight on my face. Very, very beautiful neutral. This is what I wanted Blushbaby to be...but that always felt ruddy/muddy on me.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Drigsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I normally go for bright corals and pinks, but I tried this due to a swap.

Fantastic. I put this on over 12 hours ago, and you can still see a lot of the color on my cheeks. It's noticible enough to bring color to your face, but not noticable enough to look like you're wearing blush.

I've been using this shade the most lately; especially if I wear colorful clothing/eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

One of my most favourite blushes i've purchased from MAC! I was tempted to buy it after watching a few videos by Pixiwoo on Youtube and they seemed to use it a lot. It doesn't look that interesting in the pan but it's just lovely it's sheer but buildable and looks flawless! deffinately suggest buying! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by anna214

I was looking for a nude cheek colour and the SA suggested this. It's downright beautiful on my NC25 skin - it works really well with my golden/olivey undertones. And it's so natural, just perfect for no-makeup looks. I'm in love!