December 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by MyIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite scents to wear for all occasions.
This is a rich, musky, dark Berrie scent. If Sexy had a scent this would be it.

From friends, to my boyfriends mother, everyone i know seems to comment on how good I smell when I wear it. the scent is more of a winter scent. Its very saturated and far from fresh and clean scented.

The only thing that irritates me is the scent changes from product to product. An example is.. The body spray/EDT smells so delectable as does the body lotion and Body Butter and Shower gel. But the Body Cream and sometimes a body butter.. smells like Road kill when mixed with my body chemistry. May be just me, but still something to keep in the back of your mind when purchasing.

A quick tip, If you want these Bath and Body scents to last longer. take SOME lotion and put it in your hair or on your jeans. Its safe on clothing and as for your hair its not sujested but wont hurt it. HA!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Angelsweet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My cousin got me the gift set for my birthday. I usually favor light crisp fruity smells, and not a fan of vanilla or musky scents. The incense smell I had to get used to, but I fell in love with Dark Kiss. It's like a sexy fruity smell. I usually do 2 sprays and it stays for awhile on me. When the musk fades, it leaves a light smell of berries and vanilla.
My guy friends also love it! They asked me what it was and one of them tried to buy it for themselves. lol I went on a date recently and I noticed the guy leaning in smelling me. So ladies this is a scent that turns guys on. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

Absolutely love this scent! I have it in the fragrance mist and I wear it everyday. I've had so many different people compliment me on it! A few friends even bought it after they found out what scent it was. It is unique and incorporates all of my favorite smells. Highly recomend trying it out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

I would really enjoy Dark Kiss if not for its berry notes. Initially, I liked this musky fragrance. It is a great change from all the fruity, little kid scents that are so indicative of B&BW. The incense, vanilla, and vetiver notes are very pleasing and rich. There is just enough sweetness to balance out the spice. Unfortunately, I detest the raspberry/blackberry note that is in the body of the fragrance. It is totally synthetic and cheapens the effect. I wouldn't buy this for myself but I will say that Dark Kiss has great sillage. Much stronger than other sprays they carry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, this is very strong and sweet.
No, it is not for the faint of heart.
No, it should not be worn to work or out to the grocery store.
But I'm not going to lie, wearing this always has and always will make me feel like a downright sexy vixen. I don't wear it on a daily basis, but when I feel like something decadent, this is perfect. And the boy seems to love it. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by dreamsecurity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something girlish and sweet for days when I don't feel like using my expensive Guerlains and Chanels, and this fits the bill nicely. It is definitely sweet, but not in the same vein as Britney's Fantasy--there is a strong undercurrent of muskiness which prevents it from crossing over into the sickeningly sweet category.

I suppose I would say that this scent isn't for a person who only favors gourmands and cheerful, sweet, bright scents. Instead, it works well for people that like darker scents but are looking for something cheerful to brighten things up on occasion. They will be able to enjoy the "dark" (amber, incense) aspect of this scent while still being able to break away from their usual orientals, whereas someone who exclusively buys sweet scents might find this too heavy for their regular rotation.

This scent only gets 4 stars, however. On me, the longevity is nothing to write home about, the bottle is forgettable, and the scent doesn't smell 100% natural. There are some perfumes where the fruits smell absolutely fresh and real, but Dark Kiss has a very slight synthetic feel. For being only $30, I'd still say that it's worth it, however. It's a great guilty pleasure and I won't feel bad about eventually repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Amoridei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It is the first interesting smell I've ever smelled at BBW. Most of them just smell like flowers/fruit/candy. This has a bit of musk, a faint insense smell along with basalms and labdanum and vetiver... The interesting bits are faint, so the fruit is still at the forefront. I got the lotion, shower gel, and splash, but what I really want is the perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This product is so-so for me. At first I really liked the cotton candy scent that it gave off, then the smell gave me a headache! My husband likes it a lot, I just can't bring myself to wear it. It is overpowering to me (I do not like deep scents). It does not smell fresh and clean. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sream1982

This product was okay! I wasn't completely satisfied, but only because I thought the color of the product looked too much like cocoa butter rather than a nice girly color that I an used to with this brand. The scent wasn't strong enough so it didn't linger. I can't complain too much though because the body cream did serve its purpose of keeping me 100% moisturized for a long time. Then again, all of the B&BW body creams do that! My absolute favorite if Cherry Blossom! :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by chandler1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say I was totally pleased with this product. I ended up buying a sample sized body spray for $3, this was quite a while ago, and I still have nearly the whole bottle left. The smell was overwhelming to me. It was way too strong and I would much rather prefer something lighter and fruitier. Overall, not impressed.