Too Faced AMAZING FACE SPF FOUNDATION

Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Pretty basic. Nothing very special about it.

PROS:
-pretty packaging
-good coverage

CONS:
-doesn't last long at all, my face becomes oily within an hour or so.
-Very bulky
-not a lot of product for the price you're paying
-Appears chalky on my face.

You can buy so many similar products for much cheaper that will last a lot longer.

on 9/23/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this...I really like the liquid formula and I bought this to set and touch up if needed....well...i dont like it....i dont hate it neither.

The packaging is gorgeous really! But I paid like $50 for this...i have been using this for 2 weeks, i only apply it when i do my makeup in the morning and i've already hit pan....so i will be finishing this very quickly! Also, although the color is really nice and it looks pretty on the skin it doesnt last a lot, only a couple of hours, and the matte effect dissapears really fast on my very oily skin, so I have to blot several times...

I think it is not an awful product, but for the price I prefer maybe mineralize skinfinish, mac studio fix or maybelline dream matte.

on 9/13/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this powder!! It makes my skin look amazing!! First makeup item Ive bought in a long time that really makes me look so much better! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting flawless, younger looking skin =)

on 8/11/2012 2:55:00 PM

Good powder. No caking, no matter how much layering you do. I love this powder, I just hope it comes with higher SPF.

I got the color warm vanilla and I'm an nc25. It blends in really well. I was going to pick the color perfect nude but it was too orange on me. I'm very yellow so the undertone on this one was just right. It's very smooth and my skin is on the normal to combination side. I apply moisturizer and primer underneath and it covers all my hyper pigmentation.

on 7/22/2012 11:40:00 PM

I love this powder foundation! Its perfect for setting my cream or liquid foundations, and truly provides a flawless finish on my skin. I was worried the color would be too light or too dark, especially since I'm super fair, but the lightest color is perfect! I love that it has SPF 15 in it, but I don't love that I can smell the SPF sunscreen smell when I open the compact. The scent fades quickly after I apply it, I just hate the smell of sunscreen though.
The only downside I can think of is that their shade range isn't huge. Could make matching your shade impossible!

I thought I would like this product since I love Too Faced products (soleil bronzer, eyeshadow palettes, etc)... but .. mmmh.. I use it as a pressed power for touch ups... and:

1- COLOR: there's NOT a great variety of colors, it doesn't really match my skin tone, but it's not that bad... (I'm NC30 and I have the WARM VANILLA)

2- IT DOESN'T LAST 1 HOUR!!! I have to use it like crazy, almost 1 time per hour, I usually never touch up, but with this I have to continuously do it, I mean, it doesn't cake or anything, but it's kind of annoying...

3- ODOR: I don't like the smell, I was expecting it to smell like Vanilla, such as the bronzer smells like chocolate (yummi).. and it kind of irritates my skin, again, not so bad, but my skin doesn't love this product... might be breaking me out (I'm not sure)

4- PACKAGING: I bought it a week ago and the lid is like loose, it doesn't close properly ... (for the record, my pressed powders usually last me 1-2 years!!! sooo.. it's not me!)

I wish I can return it, but I live in Mexico and I bought it in the US (Ulta)

on 2/24/2012 8:56:00 PM

This is the best powder foundation (I use nude) I've tried many best selling high end low end powder foundations n like I said this is the best so far! I wish for the price there would be more product tho!

on 2/13/2012 8:59:00 PM

first thing that i noticed is the sunblock smell with this product and all the previous products with the same smell that my skin do not react well with. But since i bought it so i thought i will give it a try, great coverage, great color for me but at the end of one week my face starts to get really bumpy and i no it's time to let it goooo.....

on 2/8/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This gives a nice glowy flawless medium to full coverage. It stays looking great and doesn't oxidize. The oil control is decent, not quite perfect, but it does work better than most powder foundations on the market today. My skin is uber oily, and this wears good enough. It does not irritate or break me out. I'm happy with it for now. Since Chanel changed their formula a few years ago, this is the only powder foundation I can see myself purchasing this again. It's not perfect, but it's good enough. Of course, when Summer comes that will be the real test.