July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by hnmbff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This curling iron is INCREDIBLE. I'm in love with it. It gives me beautiful curls that hold all day. The only bad part is that I sometimes burn myself while using (but that pretty much just me being clumsy)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loooooove! Beautiful curls. My hair is easy to curl but its hard to keep the curls. I use this on 400F, spritz my hair with a light hair spray and heat protectant, section hair, and baam! They last all day, look glossy and well, perfect! So glad I bought this. Purchased the 1/2-1 inch wand for 25USD. I've been using this about once a week (I'd use it more but I'm just pretty lazy in the morning haha). Bravo, Conair!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by sadieheartsyou

I LOVE this curling rod. I have gotten rid of all my curling irons and only use this one. You can create lots of different kinds of of curls/waves. The only negative I can think of is that fact that the buttons on the curling wand are in a bad spot. I constantly end up pushing them while doing my hair. Otherwise I LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a bit of a wim after my curling iron died. I love it! It gives my hair this wavy finish that looks natural. It takes me like 10mins to do all of my hair ( I have very long long hair) and its done. It easy and simple and it looks great afterwards. My waves last all day. I love this curling iron and so glad I bought it. I tend to burn my fingers everytime I use it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So I was on the hunt for a new curling iron, and I've been hearing goods things about the clamp free ones. What I didn't like about my regular curling iron is how it creased the ends of my hair and made me look so "done". I wanted something that looked natural . So I picked the XL version up and today was the first time I tried it out to a party. Surprisingly I quickly got the hang of using it, and I LOVE how my hair looks! I didn't need to put a lot of hairspray and it lasts so long. I noticed it didn't take long to curl my whole head than if I used a regular curling iron. So glad I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by jinxiies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this curling iron for more than a year, and it is still one of my favorites to this date. I wanted a cheaper alternative to the no clamp curling wands and decided to try this one.

It takes a while to get used to, but if you are careful and know how to use it correctly, then you end up with beautiful, beach like waves/curls. I have never burnt myself using this, and I don't use any gloves, you just have to be careful, as when using any hot tool.

I am sure that most people already know the technique to use when curling your hair with a curling wand, but just incase, the trick is to hold it upside down and wrap your hair around it. If you do it correctly, I don't see why you would be unsatisfied with this curling iron! The curls you get from this are quite different from a normal curling iron, so you might want to check out demonstration videos before buying it.

The only problem I have with this curling iron is that is is difficult to curl the bottom layers of my hair because they are shorter and tend to slide down the curling iron. My trick is to just curl the ends of my hair on the bottom layers, because the top isn't seen anyway. But if I really want that part curled I will just curl them in two-steps! That seems to do the trick.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes the whole loose, beachy waves look. This curling iron is very versatile to how the curls come out. By playing around with the time, and heat setting you can play around until you find the perfect curl for your hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Claire1747

I was so excited when I bought this about 5 months ago. Then I tried to use it. It is very difficult to use and impossible to make a cute curl. My hair ends up looking flat with narrow curls and then the ends are just normal, with no curl. It looks really weird every time I have tried to do it. I think the ones without the tapering barrel would be much better. I wish I had returned this but its too late now and I never use it! ...anyone want to buy it? haha just kidding, don't buy this.

Sidenote: I have pretty long hair (mid-back) and I definitely think this might be better for short, bob length hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this curling wand!!! It's so amazing every time I wear my hair curly I ALWAYS get compliments! It's great and you get to choose a heat setting. And best part NO clamp creases!! (HATE those) it's good for tight curls or loose and easy to do. Takes me 30 minutes in the morning and overall an amazing product!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Sunbabe684

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea of the clipless iron and I do like the spiral curls it creates...however, the barrel is too slippery! I don't know whose idea it was to make it a pointed end, but it means that all the hair slides down to the bottom of the point and results in a very tight curl, PLUS it's easy to burn yourself. I've seen newer no-clamp irons coming out that are not pointed, just a uniformly-sized barrel, and I think I'm going to break down and buy one. I like the idea of this, and the look it creates, but with the pointed slippery barrel it's just too much work.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Jessiboo5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My friend recently did my hair with hers right before a dinner and it looked amazing! I also saw a girl at school with cute curls and she said she used a Conair You-Curl! That was enough to convince me to get one. I picked mine up at Walgreens for $24.99 ($27 with tax) and love it!!!! I was torn between this one and another but then saw this one has temperature adjustments and a three finger heat-resistance glove!! Same price but more for the money! I used Got2Be heat protectant spray and curled away! It was tricky to use at first but after about 3 uses I finally got the hang of it! Definatly a hair styling staple for girls short on time but high in matinence!