April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Hair - Kiehls - Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Hillary415

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just started using this hair conditioner and am quite pleased with how manageable and soft my hair feels. I haven't used it as a grooming aid, but think that might be more for men.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this as a conditioner and I was blown away how soft it left my hair. Even gave me some added weight. It might be too much for my medium textured hair as a leave-in, but I do get a little shine and it rinses out clean. Not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 10:32:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic conditioner. The lightness really fools you- you think you have to use way more but for me, this actually causes a significant weigh-down. With just about a quarter size it's perfect. Makes my hair so incredibly shiny and soft, I feel like Rapunzel!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by redhotcocobean

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this as a leave-in!!I had been using the Kiehl's Leave-in Conditioner but found it to be too heavy for my relaxed,color-treated dry hair.Formula 133 smooths my hair,adds moisture and leaves it with a beautiful shine. I need to apply alot of this product but the results are great.Its 3 products in 1 bottle!So far,I'm lov'n this.I will update in a few wks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 9:20:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

I need A LOT of this product to use this as a rinse-out conditioner on my coarse, thick hair. Gratefully, this was given to me so I didn't feel bad about the generous amounts I needed to use. But it bugged me that so much of this conditioner was required to even work its way through my hair. That being said, it DID provide beautifully soft hair with no heaviness; even my DH said my hair was "softer than usual" and loved the results. This also works great as a grooming creme for soft, light hold. I didn't try this out as a leave-in conditioner. The fragrance is pleasant but kind of like an old-fashioned drugstore smell, it vaguely reminds me of some hair product I used to use (can't put my finger on it). Overall, it's a nice product but I doubt I'd buy this again as a conditioner. At $16.50 per 8.4 oz. bottle (it lasted about 2 weeks), it's just not enough for my hair, though hey if my DH likes the results so much, he can buy it for me! :o) I would consider buying it again as a grooming aid; the price is more reasonable if used for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AnonAnon217

This leave-in conditioner seems like it work work well on all hair types. I have dry frizzy hair and I love that it tames my frizzies and makes my hair softer. If you have very dry or coarse hair, you might want to try Kiehls Creme with Silk Groom too. It's best applied to wet hair, although I have smoothed a teensy amount over my dry hair to get rid of frizzies without my hair getting greasy. I've never used it in place of condtioner, rather as a leave-in/style aid. Another great Kiehls product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not enough moisture for my hair. I use Biosilk Therapy after it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently colored my hair so the ends are a bit dry but I have fine asian hair so I needed a conditioner that is lightweight, rinses clean, hydrates and detangles. this does all that and my hair is left soft, shiny and full of volume. the scent is really mild and fades quickly which is fine with me. I don't like heavy artifical fragrance anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 10:31:00 AM More reviews by elscorchopixie

I love this product. I have coarse, asian hair that gets dried out easily, especially during these east coast winters. I use this light conditioner in the shower after shampooing, and also apply a small amount after towel drying/before blow drying to leave in, and my hair is sleek, shiny, soft and smoothe all day long. It's not heavy or weighed down feeling, transfers no hair goop feeling when I touch my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tokyorose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite leave-in conditioner. I have fine, thin, curly hair, and many leave-ins make my hair too greasy. This one provides the perfect amount of moisture, helps to tame frizz, and seems to protect my hair against the drying effects of other styling products and blow-drying.