December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by fishguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product along with the matching "eraser" foundation and the primer.

While I really like the foundation and the primer, I am not thrilled with the finishing powder. Maybe I just got the wrong color, but it gives my skin a caked and crepe-y look. Not cool.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by herkie32

I have been using this powder throughout the winter months. It is great when my skin isn't dry. Not the best powder for when my skin is dry. So it will most likely be great in the summer. But I haven't noticed any oil-absorbing power yet. Over all is it so-so. Good for drug-store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I love this powder. It has some shimmer but that's what I adore about this product. I prefer this powder over my Dream Matte powder. Definitely my fave for the spring/summer months. P.S., this powder sets make up but is not mattifying, so if you are looking for something that will keep your oilies at bay then don't purchase this. Dry skinned guys and gals....try this, you might love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a decent product... good light/medium coverage, subtle color that has no ashy hue, and does a great job to set whatever may be underneath (concealer, foundation, etc.). The only thing I'd complain about are the almost microscopic flecks of what seems like glitter in there... I'm assuming that's to help give off a glowing or bright look, but I could do without that. It's by no means obvious, though (barely noticeable), so it doesn't bother me much at all. I don't mind the pillow and mirror being in a compartment on the opposite side of the compact. Good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by sjbaltimore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really excellent powder for the price! I use it as my foundation. Great light to medium coverage. Applies evenly and lasts all day. Smooth finish. I have combination skin, so a pressed powder works well for me. Feels great on my skin. I love that it has SPF 20! Well worth trying. I will buy again, for sure. Clinique and Neutrogena are my favorite makeup brands, so I was surprised and pleased to find such a great product from Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this powder. Does give a nice finish over your foundation and a great touch up powder. Be carefull not to put too much on, can start to look a little chalky. I do like to seperate puff applicator they give, having it in its own place.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by faithdeisler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the finishing product I use on my face. It really does keep your foundation together, the only down side is that you have to get the same color as your foundation. But thats okay. It does it's job great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by swthart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this powder is okay.I like the fact that it has spf 25 in it but I don't care too much for the shimmer. The color selection is very limited. I purchased this in honey, which I can work with but I think I could have gone a little darker if there was a shade darker. Don't think I will buy this again, not because of the quality of the product but because I'm sure I can find something that will better match my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by productmomma

I hate to skew the good ratings for this powder, but this powder has small sparkles in it, which I just don't like in natural day light. The color is nice, but I would not feel comfortable bringing my kids to the playground looking sparkley. As for any age-rewinding effects, I didn't notice any.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this product at first. the packaging is kinda wierd, 'cause
you have to flip one side to see mirror with the powder being on the other side. At first I thought it gave me a nice matte glow. It has a
little shimmer in it. That's fine by me, compared to other products
i've used that for some random reason dumps glitter in them!(CoverGirl)
And after using it for 2-3 months, It kinda got seperated on my face,
I wouldn't say, blotchy but almost. It doesn't decrease my fine lines, or
wrinkles, instead I believe it makes it appear even more.
The shade is perfect for me, though :)