Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 7/9/2015 6:46:00 AM

I have tried so many drugstore eyeliners but I just can't find the one the suits me until this.

Pros:
+ Does not smudge
+ Long-lasting
+ Intensive
+ Easy to apply ( the tip's sharp )
+ Buildable

Cons:
+ Not waterproof comletely
+ A little bit expensive

on 7/5/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've repurchased this several times due to the amount of product in it, the precise tip, and the stay power. The Stila liner did not smudge a bit from a day spent at the water park. However, the tip can get softer and less precise as you use it so I suggest carefully cutting a small portion of the top to maintain the fine tip. Also, you can easily find a dupe for this at the drugstore since it is a bit pricey (maybelline master precise). But at the end of the day this is my HG!

on 7/5/2015 12:42:00 PM

Everyone seems to love this, but in my opinion it's rather mediocre. The tip is nice and easy to control, but the formula is too thin and I have to apply 2-3 times to get the dark brown color I want. It smudged and faded on me after couple hours... Definitely did not stay all day. I might be having a different experience from many other people because I have monolids, but I cannot justify spending $20 on a "meh" eyeliner when I can get other liners with similar or better performances for around $10 at Target.

on 6/29/2015 10:27:00 PM

This is my holy grail eye liner! The colors I have are Intense Black and the brown, your staple colors, and they are very true to color and pigmented. The pros are that they last all day when applied on top of your eye primer (I must use one because my eyelids are oily.). I played high school basketball for four years and makeup that could last through school and a three hour practice. That was the true test of this liner. It is very easy to create a wing and it last for a long time. The only con I had was that if you put it in a cup standing straight up, it dries out quicker. Always store it on its side! Other than that, it's amazing!

on 6/28/2015 3:28:00 AM

despite many raves of it being "fool-proof" this just didn't work out . the tip of the pen may be fine but it's too long therefore making it hard to control . Although it does stay all day and has really intense colour , It doesn't make lining your eyes easier at all , it even got into my eye . To be honest , my Japanese drugstore eyeliner worked SO MUCH better and is $10 cheaper . I would say skip this .

on 6/26/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So I know this is a cult favorite. But it not my favorite. This gets a lot of love for being "easy" to apply, and that's something I just can't agree with. Sure, it's a fine tip pen. How hard can it be to eff up, with a fine tip pen? If you're me, the answer is: pretty easy. Whenever I use this, I feel like the product is so thin, that it just gets everywhere. It's not like bleeding all over the place, but I'm used to kind of drawing a faint guide and filling it in. That's not An option with this. You touch the pen to your outer eye to start drawing the flick, and suddenly you have this really awkward too-straight line going on, and it's not going anywhere. Maybe I need to be more careful, but my other problem is that every time I use this, and BARELY fill in the inner lash line (not the water rim, just the regular top lash line,) it irritates my eyes and they start watering and then I have this hideous crack-head grey smudge thing going on around my tear ducts. Then I'm trying to cover it with concealer (cuz it won't wipe off) and now it's like, a corpse-colored mess, and I try to just redraw the line over the grey smudge and it happens all over again. I'm 25! I've been doing my eyeliner the same way for over 10 years! I should NOT be struggling this much with something that's praised for its ease of use. Plus, when I check my makeup in natural light, there are often spots that didn't get covered because the pen is so thin. All that said, however, it does have great staying power and the color is super rich and matte. Probably won't repurchase, though.

on 6/24/2015 7:06:00 PM

The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner is my HG liner for my top lash lines. This will not budge!! The felt tip also makes applying almost fool proof. Pigment is very black as well. I have been using this for almost two years now. The only complaint I have is that some pens dry out faster than others, I reccomend storing it tip down and shaking before use to get the best results!

on 6/24/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've literally used the same pen everyday for 3 months now and the color is strong and dark every time. I have no issues with the tip being dry when I apply it, and generally speaking, compared to other eyeliner pens in the same category, the price is average. Its def become my favorite.

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Simply the best best best eyeliner. Precise little tip that never fails, the darkest line, and most of all IT STAYS FOREVER! No amount of blinking or exercise will move it, yet it comes off easily with makeup remover! Amazing!

on 6/20/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas present. This eyeliner is alright, but it is nothing special and dries out quickly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches