Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

I quit using liquid eyeliner for a really long time because I've had bad allergies with watery eyes that made most liquid liners disappear within a couple hours. Got this in a Sephora best of kit as a gift and oh my goodness it is THE BOMB. Great black pigment that STAYS ALL DAY. Felt tip makes drawing wings super easy & gives great control. Definitely will be repurchasing this one!

on 4/29/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a good eyeliner. It's really black and pigmented, and once on the lid it doesn't move from there. It does not smudge, flake or stamps on the lid either. It's really soft on the lash line and last a while. I've been using it for maybe more than a year! After a while, I had to cut the tip a little as it was getting harder to draw a clean line, but I do not mind that :) I would repurchase.

on 4/24/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have heard so many good reviews about this product, i finally decided to get them. Did not disappoint me.

Just to put it out there that I have really, really extremely oily lids. I live in a country with extreme humid weather and I have oily skin, so within ~3-5 hrs oil will start seeping through, regardless of wearing a primer, eye primer or not.

I got this in the blackest shade and this did not disappoint!

Pros:
+ extremely pigmented
+ felt tip, easy to draw thin and thick lines, up to your preference
+ variety of colour selection
+ long lasting (mine can last up to 12 hrs!!!! / without smudging, pls note the background info that i have really oily lids)
+ Easy to remove (i use Bifesta cleansing water or cleansing wipes to remove, just as good)

Cons:
- slightly on the pricier side (i got this for around $32)
- felt tip can dry up or not as flexible overtime

just a quick note that if you really want this eyeliner to last, just to be on the safe side, or you are not the type that wants to do any sort of touch-ups, you can further intensify the look by adding a gel eyeliner on top to make sure it stays put.

i tried this before, applying the stila eyeliner first, then adding the ELF gel eyeliner in black, and the result is fantastic, really lasts all day!!! Easy to remove too when removing your makeup!

**DO NOTE THAT: if you want to add on another eyeliner to intensify, just make sure that you give it time to set when you first apply the Stila eyeliner first, preferably around 1-2 mins (that's how I do because of the fact that i have oily lids and i really want it to set in place). Once it dries and set, THEN add on your gel eyeliner. Note that this is up to your preference, not necessary, but you can opt to do this or try it if you have oily lids!!

Also another point to note, this eyeliner can set and last for a good 8 hr office day regardless whether you wear an eye primer or not. For me, I just find that it is slightly more pigmented if you apply your eye primer first.

Is it expensive? Yes. But would I choose to repurchase it? Yes, because this is ONLY the eyeliner i have tried that lasts well enough and yet easy to remove!

Hope this helps! :)

on 4/19/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is one of my favorites. It can dry up a little, but is still usable. Be careful of the felt tip. The black is very dark (which I love). It's also very easy to use, so if you're a beginner, this isn't a bad pick.

on 4/15/2015 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is just ok. I bought this because on someone's recommendation that this was the best eyeliner for getting a smooth, straight line but I haven't noticed a difference with this versus any other eyeliner. I like that it's pretty black, hasn't dried out on me the way a lot of drugstore felt tip eyeliners tend to. Still having trouble getting a smooth, straight line, but that may be my own fault. I don't think I will repurchase this because I feel like there are so many better options out there, but it's not a bad product.

on 4/14/2015 12:14:00 AM

Awesome eyeliner! Goes on smooth- lasts all day. Comes off easy with eye makeup remover. LUV THIS EYELINER!!

on 4/13/2015 3:34:00 PM

Pros:
Line is pigmented and precise
Stays all day unless you rub it or have very oily lids

Cons:
May dry up a tad
Felt brush hairs may ruin application

on 4/12/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good eyeliner for my oily lids! Really stays all day but be careful not to rub ur eyes or the product will flake off!

on 4/11/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I did not have a good first impression on this when I first bought it because I'd used it on my oily lids, but my worries soon dispersed after I discovered the magic of primers and translucent powders. True to its name, this liquid liner stays all day. It doesn't budge at all, and is pretty easy to remove with olive oil. The precision is impeccable. Really worth the hefty sum.

on 4/5/2015 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for precise application!

I like that you can make it as thin or as thick as you want it - for a casual daytime look or a party look.

I have experienced a bit of running with this eyeliner from my oily lids even though it's waterproof, but nothing too significant. Also, I like that it can be easily removed without much rubbing when I take my makeup off.

Quick dry and versatile - would repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana