Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this in one of the Sephora Favorites packs from 2014 as I've always struggled to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge below my eye and this is the one. I like the felt tip for ease of application and it withstands showers at the gym. By the end of day there is little to no smudging under my eyes. Have tried the L'Oreal and Revlon felt tips but they smudged more. Price is high but I think I would repurchase if I can't find another that lasts.

on 5/29/2015 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One word: perfect. Stays all night long during 12 hour shifts on nearly 50 year old eyelids. You will hear a mighty roar from the Rockies if they ever discontinue this product.

on 5/27/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My HG liquid eyeliner. It makes drawing cat eye liner much easier than most other ones I've tried, it's INCREDIBLY dark, very waterproof, and I've left it on overnight with no bleeding or smudging. The price is okay, it isn't exorbitant, and packaging is minimalist.

The black liner is my favorite, but I've also owned the navy blue. The blue dried out faster, not sure why.

After a while, the tip does start to fray, which makes drawing harder, but it takes six or more months to do that. After six months you should probably replace eyeliner anyways, just to be sanitary.

I absolutely swear by this product. This is my holy grail liquid liner. It is easy to control with the felt tip pen. The tip is fine and flexible, it reaches accurately along the eyelashes.It is perfect for creating that cat that effect.
This product is highly pigmented and can be easily worn for 16 hours. I've never had a problem with creasing or smudging.

on 5/20/2015 10:01:00 PM

I know everyone is completely head over heels over this product so maybe mine was just a defect but I absolutely hated my Stila eyeliner! When I was applying it, it was streaky which is something I don't even want to try to work with. It reminded me of the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (absolutely awful eyeliner). When I finally went over it a couple of times so it didn't look streaky, the eyeliner would actually flake off after it dried. The same thing happens to my friend who uses this eyeliner but nevertheless she still wears it everyday.

on 5/20/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really dont like this. it flakes off. it doesnt last long on me at all. not sure why...

on 5/15/2015 7:26:00 PM

Love this eye liner!! I have really greasy eyelids and everything always slides off of my face. This stuff stays all day perfectly. Life long buy

The best.

Super precise, juicy, easy to control. The best pen for making a crisp wing and it lasts forever. Maybe a little expensive but it really does last for months. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't drip and coat my lashes and is easy to wipe off if you mess up but doesn't budge otherwise.

on 5/9/2015 5:18:00 PM

I love this! It is my favourite eyeliner so far. The cateye liner has been a daily habit for me for fifteen years, and I have tried a lot of different eyeliners. This one is absolutely wonderful. Its very black, lasts all day, even through crying and rain. Its also easy to apply. I like the applicator so much, after I ran out of this I continiued to use the pen to apply gel liner from a jar. Works great! The only thing I find annoying with this product, is that I seem to use it up really fast. Gets expensive in the long run. But still, It's worth it, for an eyeliner you can really trust.

I quit using liquid eyeliner for a really long time because I've had bad allergies with watery eyes that made most liquid liners disappear within a couple hours. Got this in a Sephora best of kit as a gift and oh my goodness it is THE BOMB. Great black pigment that STAYS ALL DAY. Felt tip makes drawing wings super easy & gives great control. Definitely will be repurchasing this one!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches