October 24, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great, comes off easy. However, it's a bit pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this would stay on all day as advertised. Seems to apply fine on the upper lash line. When I start to apply it to my lower lash line, my eye starts to water and thus, the liner doesn't set or dry. Very sad because I wanted this to be my holy grail liner. It seems most of the waterproof liners that come with felt tip applicators make my eyes water.

I've used MAC liquid last as my holy grail liner but they only make it in black now. Black is too harsh on my brown Asian eyes. So now I use Milani infinite liquid liners for a fraction of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried every brand in the industry and I tell you what. This is a winner! Added to that I checked this out because Good House Keeping rated this #1 for the best liquid liner. So I thought to give it a try and they were right. This liquid pen liner is easy to use, very black, last long than any liner I've ever put in my whole entire life. The only thing is the life span doesn't last me that long and have to replace it once a month for me personally since I like my makeup in the mid dramatic range. It dries to a matte very black color and the quality last ALL DAY. This is my #1 pick to use for liquid eyeliner.

Check out my YouTube Channel & Subscribe. Here is a video of me using the product:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by DanaeAllan

All in all a good eyeliner. Easy to apply. I find even with eyelid primer, it doesn't last all day unfortunately. I'm not sure why, as I don't have oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupri

Really good when you first buy it, but runs out really quickly and starts to become really hard to use :( I've noticed this with many liquid pens, but if you don't use It for a while the color and pigment becomes amazing again and excellent to use until it runs out again.. Bad cycle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Ohjennyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING! I love it love it love it. I was going to buy the 3way lash lining tool by too face but was too dry.. Once I came across this baby, I fell in love! Amazing! Totally worth every penny! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I got this eyeliner without knowing there was an insane hype around it. I was just at Sephora swatching felt tip eyeliners and rubbing them to see which seemed best. This one won! It's felt tip makes it easy to apply. You can makes both thin and thick lines and it lasts all days except for the inner corner which I usually rub. I used it everyday and it dried out in about three months to give you an idea of how long it lasts. Tip: I was able to get a few more uses by putting a drop of visine on the tip and leaving tip facing down (though it made it look less black). My one con is that the tip is pretty weak. After about 2 months I would need to trim it ocassionally because on some corners it would break apart. It's also not the blackest of black so if you want a very intense black you probably wouldn't like the color, I however found it okay. Once I started college I decided to cut down on expenses and tried drugstore eyeliners and eventually I came running back. This eyeliner is worth the price despite the flimsy tip!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by taylorkane23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's supposed to "stay all day" but it definitely does not. I've used this product for a few months and had to restock it so many times, which was a waste of money. It wasn't that the eyeliner was dried it, it would just fade almost all the way off sooooooo quickly. Usually I would put it on after I applied my eyeshadow. Within the next 2 hours it was almost gone and it left a smeary grayish color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the only reason its not 5/5/5 is that its pretty dang expensive. anyway be used this three times and so far so good. the cap closes tightly shut with a snap. the liner glides on is very black which is important. The tip isn't flimsy or crumbling .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by elloyd94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this but it dried out within 3 weeks and I only used it a few times during that period. Thought I just got a bad one so bought another. Perfect until it too dried out within a month.