December 19, 2014 | 1415 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by 92DingDong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Honestly, the best eyeliner in the world! As a person with oily skin this is a must have.

Typically I put eye primer then tarte's clay mineral powder, then stila's eyeliner. It never budges, and it last for hours. Seriously, I can wear it for 13 hrs straight. No smudges, no raccoon eyes and it's so easy to apply on.

I always carry it in my purse. If you love liquid eyeliner this is like the holy grail of eyeliners, I shall never touch another brand of eyeliner again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a fantastic liquid eyeliner. I much prefer these styled tips, I find them the easiest to apply. So quick to do a cat eye now, I just turn the pen on an angle and it's done it 2 secs. This doesn't tend to run into my eye creases like the last liquid eyeliner I had did. It is the blackest black too and you only have to run over your eye once for it to be completely opaque. Last all say like the name suggest. Overall a near perfect product! I am wondering how long mine will last as I see a lot of people had theirs dry out rather quick, my last liquid eyeliner I purchased (from Dollywink) lasted me nearly 3 years which was remarkable.

Edit: Although the formula is still great, the tip seems to be fraying at the end already and I have used it max 5 times, which is quite disappointing. Will have to see if it gets worse, it was very hard for me to make a cat eye with a sharp end with this last night.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by hms25

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product the 'massage test', and it proved its worth! After a full on 2-hour massage [face down, then face up with eye pillows!], the liner stayed intact! Just wished the nib was angular, and the colour, a little more dense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

My HG eyeliner. I've gone through about 3 of these over the past 3 years. It's a great eyeliner and I use it all the time. The tip is great for precision but can get worn overtime. The product itself is great though. Will continue buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a Sephora All-Stars set and it is probably my favorite product of the bunch. I have extremely oily lids and this does NOT budge at all - crying, humidity, sweat, etc...this stuff is magic. I've used liners before that literally transfer the entire line back to my upper lid - but not this! I have it in black and it's very true to color and dark..no fading. I've had this stuff for a couple months and it hasn't dried out on me! Although steep, I think it's well worth the $$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I have to agree with just about everyone else here - this liner really is that good! I am not particularly skilled with liquid/pen liners but this is a breeze. It goes on smoothly, stays ALL day, removes easily with makeup remover, dispenses just the right amout of product and makes flicking out the corners easy. I've had it for a couple months, and it's not dried out yet.

I have the dark brown shade and it's a true brown, no weird red tones. Just ordered the Midnight shade so hopefully that's a hit for me as well. Will be difficult to not buy a bunch of these. Good work Stila.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Zeeoe

Fantastic eyeliner! I wouldn't bother ever trying another liquid eyeliner again after this. So easy to use (ALMOST as easy to use as a pencil liner). Stays on ALLDAY, comes of easily with a make up wipe at night. Pen doesn't dry up after a few days/weeks, I have been using mine for about 10 months at least 4 times a week and it's still somehow going strong! Point stays sharp for flicks. Have only tried it in black, must try some of the other colours. Can't fault it!

Oh forgot to say me and my friend both had this on when we did our ice bucket challenge and it stayed put!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Jezreel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product :) I will recommend it to everyone. Easy to apply and stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by JessicaIsCool15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always LOVE this eyeliner ... but only right when I had first bought it.

I don't know what happens to it after a few weeks of use, but it just starts to not deliver the same effect anymore. I notice overtime that the colour goes on pretty faded and that after hours of wearing it, the black will look really shiny and worn out.. then I go through a process of saying I won't buy it again but I always do...

I think my reason going back to this liner though is the felt tip. It's the perfect shape and holding it is very comfortable and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE This eyeliner! I want an eyeliner that stays all day and looks good and this one is it! Enough said!