April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

At $26 (Sephora in Canada), this is more than twice what I'd normally pay for a decent liquid liner at the drugstore. I was expecting spectacular results for something so expensive, and this is truly a great liquid liner. The point is small enough to make a thin, precise line, but it can also be built up for a more dramatic look. It's really easy to do a cat eye with the tip and it doesn't get fuzzy or less intense as time goes on. The formula itself is very black and very intense, and it does stay put all day. It's also very waterproof - it doesn't bleed or smudge all over the place, which is great. All in all, I wish it cost a bit less, but you definitely do get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by JayTeaBrew

This is definitely my HG eyeliner. I'm asian and every eyeliner I wear smudges and budges, but this one NEVER fails me. I can always count on it, even in the hot, humid summer weather, to stay put the entire day!!

Only thing I don't like is the PRICE! $26 is pretty pricey, and Stila does not ever seem to have sales on their products. But considering that I use mine all year before I need to repurchase, I think it's worth it...atleast until I find something better.

It is a very intense black, so it might look very out of place on some... I'd say try it on first at Sephora or something before buying it. Anyone use a brown one before?? I'm looking for something less intense but with the same staying power and not too crazy colourful.

Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, this is a pretty badass eyeliner. Im not that great at drawing a winged cateye line on my lids, but this pen sure does make it easier. The line can easily be applied thin or thick; the brush tip is quite stiff, allowing for a nice, smoothe, even line. The liquid is very, very dark, so it can look kinda harsh on my eyelids, but it doesnt look terrible or weird. It is a great tool to have in your arsenal because this sucker, like a lazy boyfriend, does not budge. Go ahead and rub your eyes or weep into your cheerios -- no smudging or running!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by NatashaJ27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews I bought this eyeliner expecting it to last all day even in warm weather. I noticed half way through the day the liner cracks and leaves gaps in my liner so I need to reapply. On the plus if I'm just wearing it for a night out it's great, it's waterproof (minus cracking issue), it's easy to apply and very precise drawing a winged cat eye. Unsure if I'd buy again as it's still $32 and doesn't last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
+Waterproof. Will last all day, even at the pool.
+Will stay jet black all day. Some eyeliners I've tried get eyeshadow on it and fade to a different color throughout the day. This one does not do this at all.
+Tip is really easy to use. It's really easy to do winged eyeliner!
+Product just comes out, so makes application quicker. No need to dip for more product like other liquid or gel eyeliners.
+Great color range! I just have the black but I am intrigued to get the teal.

Cons:
-$20 price. For some, this may be too much. However, for the quality, easy application, and longevity, I think it's completely worth it.

For how long the product lasts, I've used this everyday for a month and it's still going strong and doesn't seem to be drying out. I'm unsure as to when it will run out and will update when it does.

Overall, this is my HG liquid liner! I've tried Lancome Artliner which doesn't come close to this Stila liner. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner because it is long-wearing, and won't smudge or budge until you decide to wash it off with makeup remover. I like the elongated, attenuated fine tip, which is great for making very thin lines or turning it somewhat on its side to get a thicker line if you don't want to paint over your eyeliner repeatedly to thicken it up. It goes on very pigmented without streaks or patchiness, and it dries very quickly, which is great if your eyes are like mine and touch the creases when you have your eyes open. I like that the tip doesn't fray, which is an annoying thing I've found that happens with many felt-tip eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I tested and used the very hyped Dior art show pen, which i liked but I found it drying out fairly quickly. It was too expensive to buy again, so I did some research and ended up buying this. And OH. MY. GOD. This is like 10 times better than the Dior art show! Who would have thought? It is super black, super easy to apply, stays ALL DAY (I really mean it! I can apply it at like 7 am and it's still perfect after a day at work and the gym!!). This does NOT budge. I love this. Also super easy to remove with makeup remover. I will repurchase this til the end of time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually just got this after all the hype on YouTube. I got the black one.

The pen itself is great quality and the tip is super sharp and easy to work with. This didn't work out great for me though. When I shook and applied the product is was very patchy and seemed watered down. It also bled. (Like when you put a felt pen on your hand and you can see it leak into your fine lines.) Not a good sign. It took a few coats to get a nice solid line and I went over it with black shadow. It looked good. It's simply too much work for a $26 dollar liner. I expect inky dark color the first time around. Like Kat Von D. It's way better for me. The awesome thing though is this doesn't budge so that is really good. It also washes off easy and doesn't irritate the eyes.

I'm not going to give this a terrible review. It has its pros. I just feel that it doesn't live up to the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner at the suggestion of a Sephora sales assistant, who told me it was his favorite liquid liner they sold, and the easiest one to use. I was also pleasantly surprised by the price, as I had been paying about $35 for a chanel liquid liner vs $20 for this. It draws a quick and clean line, that can be made thinner or thicker depending on what you want, and it is a true black. It is long lasting (I've put it on at 7 in the morning and taken it off at 11pm, with no smudging or flaking or wiping away). I think I may be converted to using this liquid liner exclusively.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my HG liquid eyeliner until they recently were taken off the Cruelty Free list. They are expanding their market to China where by law they must test on animals. If it weren't for that this would be my HG eyeliner for life since it is truely darkest black, easy to apply, and lasts the whole day without dissapearing, flaking or smudging. Now I am on the hunt for a new HG eyeliner and am currently using Tarte's liquid eyeliner which is fairly close to Stila's.