If you make sure to get the real deal, this is an amazing BB cream and one I've used for years. I have bought this about 4 times (I use this as my winter go to foundation) and have never been disappointed...Here's why:

-Fairly good price
-Cute packaging
-Hydrating
-Not cakey or too heavy
-Gives good coverage for a BB cream {And better than most!}
-Lasts all day

The only downside is the grayish tint you get at first. Don't be alarmed when first applied, give it a little time and it will go away for the most part.

PLEASE buy this BB Cream, I think you'll just love it.

on 9/30/2014 2:23:00 AM

I think its hard to get a good sense of this product from the review since almost all skin79 products bought online are fake (yes I bought a fake one myself on Ebay once, and its super hard to tell the difference) However the real products are very different from the fake ones.

I suspect a lot of the reviews here, are reviews of products from fake manufactures.

First sign, I see a lot of people are complaining that this leaves a yellow cast once it oxidise. I am sorry to say this but this is supposed to be greyish, if you get one where it leaves a yellow cast, you sure as hell have a fake.

I have used this for the longest time, and I don't think it contains any yellow pigments at all - its pink based with grey tones - and its very obvious.

Secondly, this should not by any means feel sticky, it it does you got a fake. Watery and creamy yes, sticky no!

Well, on to the product review.

To me this feels almost like a velvety moisturizer with medium coverage.
I love blending it on my skin!

It does not feel heavy at all and its lasts quite well on my oily skintype (5 hours). At the end of the day my skin feels moisturized and healthy, which I never experiences with normal foundations.

Note that I live in the north and its quite cold here, so I have no clue as to whether it would hold up in warmer weather.

Western BB creams don't stand a chance if you ask me.

The only con is the greyish cast. I have fair alabaster skin with slight pinkish undertones and even on me the greyish tint is apparent - and If I don't do my neck its noticeable. However I feel like it counteracts redness, which in my case is a good thing!

So cons? Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you don't like a moist feeling go for a regular foundation.

on 9/6/2014 10:38:00 PM

This is my HG bb cream. I have flakey and acne-prone skin that gets super oily through out the day and a lot of BB creams just don't hold up for me. Most of them make me super greasy by the end of the day, or emphasize the dry spots (orange Skin79), or just make my skin look really thick. This one is perfect. It moisturizes, and provides medium but light feeling coverage. I keep repurchasing because I haven't been able to find anything that gives me that dewy look with (somewhat) natural looking coverage. My only criticism has to do with the packaging. I like the pump because it's sanitary, but the last two containers had a faulty pump that would stick and then ooze out a lot of bb cream. Other than that, it's great.

on 8/24/2014 1:08:00 AM

This is the only bb cream which i can use for the longest time. The whitening and skincare benefit in this really works. I have acne prone skin and this is the only bb cream that calms the redness and makes my skin improved overtime. I can sometimes even wear this without any skincare underneath. I've tried etude/missha, etc..nothing works for me. I absolutely love this one.

on 8/22/2014 7:24:00 AM

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.

on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is good. Its not amazing but it's good its very similar to Lioele triple the solution but its a little thinner in texture and the coverage is only slightly less than Lioele.
I will use this till its gone but then I'll probably go back to Lioele.
The colour is good its grey but adapts well to my skin tone. I can apply it with a beauty blender or my fingers and pat it on and it looks fine. It covers well but not amazingly.
I just think this is over all pretty average not bad but not amazing. Just ave! :)

on 8/10/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Meh...I've used better...and worse...It's very pale...I like a more yellow base...but it feels good on the skin..and I got it at a discount on ebay...7 bucks...(the box was crushed)..but I did my research and it was the real deal...a lot of counterfeits out there...all in all...just meh...;)...

After using this for a minute...I have to say there is a lingering effect of some moderate skin improvement...so I'll see my MEH...and I'll raise it with a hmmm...no too shabby...

on 7/29/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS:
+ No breakouts
+ Smooth finish
+ Great feel/consistency

CONS:
- Very gray even after oxidation
- Very light coverage -- good as foundation, but not as concealer
- Packaging -- you can't tell how much you have left

I can get away with using this in the winter, but now that it's summer it's still too light even after the wait time. :\ I used to be able to wear this as a concealer for my under eyes but now that my circles have gotten darker I'll be switching to something with more coverage.

on 7/27/2014 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this bbcream on and off for a few years. I've gone through a few bottles. But, I realized recently that when I was younger, I didn't have a clue as to how to use bbcream! I put some on the other day and my face was so much darker. To the point where my mom looked at me and asked what the hay I put on my face. Thinking back, I think I ended up always putting on too much when I was younger and it makes me cringe now XD But I think it's odd how I am very very pale and this Korean bbcream which is supposed to be for lighter skinned people, is still too dark for me. I've had to mix a bit of my moisturizer in and that seemed to help. When I checked myself in the mirror later on, my face looked darker! Maybe bbcream is just not for me afterall. I still have quite a bit of this to use up and after that, I think I'm done with this one.

EDIT: I've been using this bbcream more and more lately with my usual Cetaphil moisturizer and with my CoverGirl Clean for Oily Skin foundation. I mix some of all 3 on the back of my hand and I get a shade that matches my skin and it goes on my skin really nicely! I powder my face after or I have a feeling it'll all melt off. After washing it all off at the end of the day, some of my spots are less red and others have healed. I've found the perfect combo!

on 7/14/2014 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream :D
I heard a lot of good things about this bb cream and decided I should try it. When I got it it came with 2 samples (I thought that was nice ^^). The bb cream itself has a grayish color it it, but when you put it on your face it oxidizes to your skin tone. I have some pimples, oily skin, and some redness on my cheeks. The bb cream doesn't cover the redness very well, so it is a very light coverage in my opinion. It did decrease the darkness of my under eye circles so I was happy about that. It also decreased the size of my pores :D yay. overall.. I just use this as a base to control my oil and decrease the size of my pores.

Video Reviews & Tutorials