November 24, 2014 | 1974 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by audiovideodisko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an awesome BB Cream. I love how my skin is AFTER I've used it. YES, after. My skin feels smooth while wearing this BB Cream and after I was my face. Unlike all other foundations or BB Creams, my face feels dry or a little itchy. I wear this whenever I'm doing outdoor activities or just feel like putting on that no makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by PalestOfTheBlondes

When I first ordered this BB cream online my skin had really bad acne, but after a few tries using it in a cover-up/foundation style I was disappointed (though glad I bought it cheaply online instead of buying another brand on retail price) so put it away for a few months.
Medication has since cleared skin up, and have fallen in love with this product, though I use it as more of a foundation mask under my eyes.
I have v dark circles so the thick consistency is great, and the gray tone of the cream disappears.
Because of the shine, I apply it and wait a few minutes while I do my eyeliner or whatever, and then use a cheap little sponge to just pat it and matt it a little (fingers would work too).
Has never caused me to break out.
I apply loose powder all over my face, and although the cream is dry by the time I powder, it still allows it to set nicely.
Love love love the thick consistency and how it doesn't crack, crease or sweat off. Also is lasting me ages, only need a tiny pump every day, very happy!!

Note: I am already very very pale and was worried about the grey tone initially (unnecessary worry), however that means I have no idea about whether it lightens skin or not.
As for SPF, I use a sheer-tinted 50 SPF sunblock as my base (like a primer I guess) all over my face and neck every morning, so again I don't know how well it protects the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the crystal peeling gel on ebay and seller gave 2 sample of this bb cream. The coverage of this bb cream is so so. you need a few layers to cover minor red marks. The reason I don't like this bb cream is that it gives me whiteheads. I noticed after first application, my chin and cheeks were covered with whiteheads. They went away 2 weeks after i finished the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Jojojoanneee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product but after using it for nearly 2 years, I have some cons but first, I'll start with the pros:
- Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores
- Doesn't break me out
- Keeps my face matte for longer (I have really oily skin)
- Packaging is sanitary because of the pump
- Evens out my skin tone
- Hides some blemishes
- Goes on smooth

Now for the cons:
- Doesn't cover blemishes well
- Only comes in one colour and it can be too light on my skin if I put on too much of the product

Other than that this is a lovely product and I will continue using it until I find something better

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

is the bassic bb crem thtt you must use it was my firt bb cream a few year ago,has a medium coverage and i think the tone is suitable for everyone. For oily skin you need as always the help of powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and rashes as I go through perimenopause. I have been using this Korean BB Cream for just under a year and am still on my first bottle. I have the bottle with the pump and it works great. I have the Oriental and Gold versions and am waiting to finish this bottle - which seems to last forever. I keep coming back to this BB Cream even though I have other foundations that I can wear. It is very easy to dispense and apply: I don't use my fingers as I have never been able to get a good result using my fingers with any kind of foundation. I have found that I get an airbrush finish using a synthetic flat top kabuki such as the Sigma F80, ELF's Flat top powder brush and the other similar dupes out there. I dispense less than a pump onto a small dish and just pat my brush lightly to get product onto the brush and begin stippling it on my face. It's quick and easy and I'm done in just seconds. I use less than a full pump for my entire face and it covers my redness and any other discolorations very easily including under eye circles. I set it with ybf neutralizing powder and I'm set for the day without touch ups. I find that the color is perfect for my fair to light skin-tone with slight yellow undertones. It adapts to my skin tone in just under 2 minutes and sets quickly and doesn't rub off or fade during the day. It is very gentle and I appreciate the sun protection, which normally wreaks havoc on my skin as I can tolerate very little sunscreen on my face without irritation and itching. When I remove it with cleansing oil (I use Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil to cleanse and remove makeup), it removes quickly and easily and my skin feels smooth and soothed, not dry or tight or irritated. I would definitely repurchase again and highly recommend this BB Cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Kiki05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think that the hot pink B.B. cream is probably one of the ones a little closer to foundation even though it goes on creamy like most B.B.'s do. It provides nice coverage but it just didn't seem to... do much. Kind of a dull look, I suppose. I'm glad it works for so many but for me it's a made up look (but not caked!). This is too dark for alabaster skin tones, by the way. NC15-25ish seems to have the best luck with it.

This seems to be the first Skin79 B.B. many try out for some reason. I recommend looking into the others and reading into what skin types they are suitable for so there is no disappointment. I have oily skin and it didn't control or worsen it. 50/50.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The packaging is cute and at first everything is great, I just have super oily skin so my face ate the foundation :/ not good for us oily people.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by annabanana16

Been using the same bottle for almost 2 years and it still hasn't ran out. It gives enough coverage for me in spite of having acne prone skin since I didn't want to use a a lot of foundation that would make my skin to look cakey. You can still see just a little marks from the scars but you can always add a powder brush and it would still look natural. I paid like around 10 or 15 bucks for this online at Ebay and jeez I still have maybe 1/4 of the bottle after 2 yrs. The only thing is I have to put a good moisturizer before I apply it or else it will dry the acne prone area of my skin and no i don't think it helps with my acne but it sure doesn't make it worse. I'd like to try the gold label one pretty soon. Give this a try! I haven't try any other BB creams but this one gives me a natural coverage, has SPF and is not expensive but lasts for such a long time.