BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 1/23/2015 7:06:00 PM

This product is so good if you appreciate what it does. The amount it minimises pores is crazy leaving an airbrushed finish when you apply foundation over the top. Definitely worth it

on 1/23/2015 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I didn't used to use primer before I purchased this, but now I understand why people do it. It gives a nice soft clear canvas for the foundation to set.

Packaging- I love the packaging and the name equally of the primer, it is fun and girly. It comes in a box which is nice and I believe it comes with instructions or tips.

Feel/Wear-You only need to apply a tiny bit of the primer where ever you like on your face. So you don't run out as quick as you thought you would. The primer smooths your face over and makes it have a matte ish finish, which I like. I can't stand having a shiny face or nose. It doesn't feel heavy both before I apply foundation or after, when its sets it doesn't feel like I have any primer on at all, which is great because I hate feeling cakey.

Price- The price of the primer in the UK is £24.50 which I am totally happy to pay, though it would help if the tube was a little bigger.

Overall I totally recommend the primer to both people who don't/ never have used a primer and those who have always used one. Honestly its a lovely product and I believe its Benefits top selling product.

on 1/21/2015 12:00:00 PM

This stuff was so hyped up that I had to try it. I use the Too Faced pore stuff (cream in pink tube, too lazy to go look at name) every once in awhile. I figured this was pretty much the same since the consistency and color were exactly the same but gave it a go anyways. I was right. Both products don't do much when applied before makeup. They seem to do more when applied after routine and look awesome for about an hour tops. After that my makeup looks worse, more oily, foundation slides off more quickly, and no difference in appearance of pores whatsoever. Waste of money on both accounts. Still searching for a way to cover my massive pores for longer than 5 minutes.
By the way, I've watched tons of videos and read reviews which led me to try every application "trick" out there: patting it in, topping with powder.....all of it! Nothing changed.

on 1/21/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have some large pores on my cheeks, nose and between the eyebrows, nothing too much though and I thought I'd give this a try.
It feels very smooth and nice on the skin, it does make the pores look smaller, the smell is good, the packaging is really cute BUT if I accidentally spread it a little bit on other areas or if I blend it too much (if it makes sense) it makes my skin look so dry, like I've been wandering in the desert for a month without water or sun protection.
The price is also too much for such a small tube.
I don't think I'd buy this again.

on 1/18/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have HUGE pores and this is a miracle. I was very sceptical of this going to break me out cause it's filling my pores but it didnt! (Because it's oil free) I paid $37 for the big tube and I'm not even half way through the bottle and have had it for 2 months! I've also spent $12 on the little bottle and it lasted me 3 months so I feel the big tube will last me quite some time! Highly recommend

on 1/17/2015 12:18:00 PM

Ive heard great things about this product, every youtuber seems to use it and benefit is a hyped up brand.
I picked up a free sample a few days ago and used it this morning. First impressions i was amazed. It made my skin so soft and looked great.
After applying my liquid foundation on top, along with powder to set, i had no problems.
It was only a couple of hours later that my skin became extremely oily and my makeup was so greasy. My face was shining, my makeup had gone so patchy and was literally rubbing off if you touched it.
I am so dissappointed because I've just had to spend the day at work with a greasy face and disgusting makeup. Would not buy again, cannot see the hype.

on 1/9/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually purchased the big tube, without trying out first, because they don't sell this in my country. Silly me. I have tested this in all seasons of the year, with all skin need (dry and oily) and with many foundations and creams. I just refused to give up on it. I always like to test by applying to one side of my face only. Well, side with this primer under the foundation:
-Has pores as visible as the other side when applied
-Has pores more visible than the other side 6 hours later
-I slightly more matte when applied
-Is oilier (!!!) than the other side a few hours later
-and therefore the foundation actually lasts for less time in the side with the primer.
When the foundation breaks down, it gets patchy and obvious.

So, what a mess... Indeed it feels wonderful when applied, and it really feels like it could do something for the pores. But it doesn't. Huge waste of money for me...

on 1/5/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product!

The packaging is cute but nothing to shout about but its nice. The price point also isn't great (£24.50 for 22ml) I find all benefit products over priced though to be honest.

This product is a creamy, silky cream like formula with a beige colour to it which smooths and blurs out the pores brilliantly. It lasts around 7 hours on my skin.

This is probably best for combination/oily skin as it keeps the skin matte but if you have dry skin and would want to use it, I can't see why not as its not drying at all (on me)

it has no smell to it that I can detect and it's gentle and doesn't irritate me!

I have hundreds of primers but this is definitely the best

on 1/4/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have sensitive skin with large pores on/around my nose and chin, and I also have an oily T-zone. I never thought about using a primer until one of the girls at Sephora who was applying my makeup mentioned it.. and after looking at reviews I decided to try out this one. I really like it. I apply it before my foundation, let it sit for about a minute, and then do the rest of my face. It really minimizes the pores on/around my nose and helps with my oily T-zone, keeping it matte throughout the day. Not too fond of the price, but then again I have no idea how much primers generally cost so no big complains here. I think I will try out some others after I'm finished with this tube! Would recommend it though :)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products