BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This makes my face smooth and makes the pores on my cheeks literally disappear. This primer is NOT for people who want to make their make up stay on longer. There are primers that are marketed for that purpose specifically and this isn't one of them. This is specifically a pore filler and will make sure skin look fantastic. For me, it lasts about five hours. It says on the box that you can wear it on naked skin too, but I don't think it makes a noticeable difference, to be honest. I don't know anyone who wears primer alone, though. But with foundation? Yaas, girl! You look airbrushed. I love looking dewey and a dewey foundation paired with this makes me literally look like I've been airbrushed. It truly is magical.

For reference, I have dry skin, and my pores aren't very, very large. They just bother me a lot for some reason, and this makes them disappear. I'd press a good pore filling loose powder into my skin as well if I had pores any larger.

Ladies, this is IT. Pores be gone!

I absolutely love this primer. I've been trying to find other primers that are similar but to no avail. I love the velvety feel it leave on my face and the weightlessness of the product on the skin.

This is the first primer I have ever brought so I don't have anything to compare it to but from a newbie's point of view what I have found is that it doesn't seem to go that far. It feels lovely and smooth on the skin but you need quite a lot to smooth the entire face (even when trying to apply it sparingly) so I wouldn't say the value is that good. I have found that foundation does sit much nicer on my horribly porey face and I definitely don't have to reach for face powder by lunchtime when I have used it. It is good but maybe not quite worth the hype

I love this product, and constantly have it in my make up bag at all times. It does blur my pores and I can wear it without applying any make up on top. It does make my make up stay on my nose a bit longer too, as long as I let it dry before applying.
Negatives: Really hard to apply make up straight after application, so not too great for in a rush. Also doesn't look as good if I haven't applied a moisturizer underneath.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Sucks!...It's an illusion, you pat it on your face and sure it blurs your pores a tiny bit but as soon as you put foundation on...it's gone...all junked up in your foundation...I've tried to love this primer and try different ways to make it work but it sucks..tried patting on my foundation so the primer wouldn't move...nope...plus doesn't keep oil at bay...just makes your foundation look worse and more caked on...Don't get sucked in the hype.

I really love this stuff. I love how it smooths out your skin. I get why people wouldn't like it especially if they have dry skin but I personally love how it works on my skin. For those with dry skin I suggest using toner before applying this and see if it makes a difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of those products that is just 'okay'. I didn't find there to be an truly negative effects to wearing this but I didn't find any benefits (see what I did there) either. This has that all too familiar silicone texture that I dislike in face primers and I really didn't notice a difference in the size of my pores at all. The only one of its promises that this product followed through on was that it created a nice smooth base for foundation to glide over - but there are plenty of foundations, in a lower price bracket that achieve that.

My advice for anyone with oily skin, steer clear. Its another standard Benefit product; beautifully packaged and over priced with claims it doesn't live up to.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It smoothes out your skin but doesn't really do much. I would recommend the MUFE Primers because they actually do a better job.

Would not recommend this even if it was the last primer on earth.

I have senstive skin and this made my skin flare up after the MUA at Sephora applied it to a small area of my face with a makeup sponge. I was left with little pustules, redness and a lot of irritation!

Thank god it was just a small area and not my entire face.

I'm NEVER using it again!

the worst money i have ever spent.
it does nothing for my dry skin, it definitley does not cover up your spots or any lines you have on your head. dont be fooled by the packaging. it feels silky and soft on your hand when testing and when you put it on your face it feels dry and like it has no moisture
honestly doesnt do anything to you and doesnt help your makeup stay in place in any way

Popular Primer/ Correctors