April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

No 2 HG palette. No 1 would be the NAKED2. Beautful colors, very pigmented, last all day long, reasonable price, what more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Lourdesgoi78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love all the colors it comes with you can use the colors with any soft and bright colors. It blends well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this palette. It's good for travel but I find that there are not enough matte colors. 10 shimmers and 2 matte colors doesn't seem well balanced to me especially since I prefer a mostly matte eye. I think if this had a matte highlight and one matte darker color it would be perfect! That being said all of the colors are beautiful and well pigmented. They are almost all gold toned so if you like that you'll get a lot of use out of this palette. $50 is a lot but when you think about all of the shadows you get it's a good deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good value for money. All the colors I need in one palette. Lovely quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Maryamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Must have! I'm around an NC35 and these colors are just great! I create subtle/natural looks with this. I don't go crazy with the eyeshadow. But I use enough to look clean and polished. Quality is great - the colors are great - and I love the velvet packaging.

If you're going to purchase ANY of the 3 palettes. TRY THIS FIRST. I noticed the other two aren't as compareable to the ORIGINAL NAKED PALETTE.

Will definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use Naked Palette everyday. You can create so many looks with this. From fresh n' sweet to office look to night time. All colors you can mix and match and blend. The consistency is buttery and smooth. A little amount is already so pigmented. I always get compliments when I use this eyeshadow coz it adds drama to my eyes. I just wish they had more mattes in this palette, but it's alright coz the colors are not too loud anyway. I bought this from a reseller who sold it to me for 3,500 pesos (a whopping $78!) but I don't mind, at least I know I got the authentic one as Urban Decay is not available where I live. I don't know if I'm gonna purchase it again because it's been with me for more than a year and I still couldn't hit pan on any of the colors, well "Sin" is my HG, I use it all over my face to highlight too. Definitely worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sandracruz

Out of curiosity and the gush of raves here and yt, I bought one at Sephora.

At first, I was delightful with the variety of shades, the right shimmer, how good it spreads and blends. Some shades are less pigmented, some are better than average.

after 2 months of using this, I decided to return it.

Even with the primer, this product doesnt deliver to my expectations. It just keeps creasing and gone too fast.

This doesnt show up in drag makeup--- nada.

I made my own customized palette of true neutrals - both matte and shimmer by buying pro brands ben nye, inglot, kryolan and mufe. Depotted them and put on a magnetic empty palette. Blows away the UD Naked palette by million miles!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The best set of eyeshadows for me. Good for the first-timers and for those who are afraid of using eyeshadows. Also good as a gift!!! Love it so much.

My favourites are, of course, Sin for the inner lids. Naked, Smog and Buck are the shades you can wear daily. Half-baked is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by theamazinganna

I LOVE this palette. I only recently became into eyeshadows, i normally keep my eyes bare (except for mascara and perhaps a bit of liner when i feel like it). I had to buy this palette after I used my sister's, and now that i have my own i cannot get enough! I wear it to work and I've gotten so many compliments. I love that the shades are neutral and appropriate for day and night. They're so pigmented and there's a good variety of choices - like if you want matte or shimmery, light or smokey. I must've watched a gazillion tutorials on how to make the most of this palette. I'm so in love with it that i asked my mom for the naked 3 as a present, and i'm looking to purchase the naked 2 as well. I think the only gripe i have with the naked 1 is the velvet case, but i hear they will release the new packaging as soon as they run out of the old packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by RamanB

My favourite palette of all time!

Iv hit major pan on 3 eyeshadows (Sidecar, Half-baked and Smog)

The packaging is cute and it gets dirty quickly but i still love it, it feels nice!

Out of Naked 1/2/3 Naked 1 is definately my favourite and the most versatile, I brought the others purely because I loved this one so much.

If your buying an eyeshadow palette and like to vary your looks, i highly recommend this!

Would repurchase if it went missing in a heartbeat!