Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Love this product , wears very nice and long , no fall out whats so ever

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this pallete! The colors stay with you all day long, and the color is very pigmented. It has lasted me a long long time too! I bought this palette last year sometime, and I still have only used 2/3 of the whole thing. I use every color in the palette, depending on the colors I'm wearing. SO I have found every color useful! It is expensive, but when it lats this long, who really cares? My blog will be up and live soon "Babbling Beauty", and 'll be featuring this amazing palette as well.

on 6/2/2015 7:30:00 AM

I was bought this pallet as a gift in around 2011. I still have my first one and have found it has lasted AGES! Theres some many different looks to achieve with the multiple colours. I find this palette perfect for travel as Darkhorse & Hustle double up to fill in my eye brows as well as being used as eye shadows. The product its self is real highly pigmented and stays put all day, even with out primer !

The packaging is beautiful and lasts forever. Only downside is, I travel a lot and the packaging has been trashed, mirror eventually came out and the gold lettering is completely gone, but what can i expect when its being shot from suitcase to draw ? Perfect pallet, will always re buy and recommend

on 5/31/2015 11:32:00 PM

OMG go buy them all right now.....I love urban decay products and they curated the best colors together in these pallets. The eye shadows blend perfectly ,,,,awesome color payoff i never have much fallout and i use the first one for my go to look.If you need a pallet of neutrals these are for you. I think it should be a staple in any makeup kit.

on 5/31/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a beautiful collection of neutral eyeshadows. Love the formula and packaging, but it's just too expensive. If I'm going to pay $54 for an eyeshadow palette, I want more options. WAY more options. And now everyone and his cousin has a naked palette out, and most of them are much less.

on 5/31/2015 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic neutral eyeshadow palette. It has a really great variety of light and dark shades, meaning you can create a lot of different looks. I can use the lighter shades for wearable daytime looks, but I can also easily create a dramatic smokey eye with just this palette. I love the generally warm tones of the palette, as I find them flattering with my brown eyes. I'm particularly drawn to shimmers and glitters so I love how many shimmery options this palette gives me, although having a few matte shades in there is useful as well.

The quality of the shadows is fantastic. They are very soft and easy to blend, and I don't find that I get much fallout. They are intensely pigmented, particularly the darker shades. Even the lighter ones still show up really well. I always use an eyeshadow primer with these, and they always last until I remove my makeup. With the primer, I also don't experience creasing, however I'm not sure whether to accredit that more to the primer or the shadows.

I also like the packaging. The soft velvety case looks and feels really nice, and I like the magnetic closure as I'll never accidentally leave it open in a drawer. A more solid casing might be better for travelling as it would be more resilient to damage, but this doesn't really bother me.

Overall, I love this palette and get a lot of use out of it. For the variety and quality of shadows you get, I think the price, while expensive, is justifiable as it will last me a long time and get plenty of use.

This is a must have product! Urban Decay is by far the best brand for eye shadows. This palette has all the colors you need for a day look, night look or glamazon! The shadows go on smoothly, has excellent color pay off and with an eye shadow primer last from morning til night! I've had my palette for 3 years now and I'm no where near finished it so it is definitely worth the money!

on 5/29/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

well... to be honest this product is a must have. It have most of the color that you need and it also easy for you to carry when you are traveling. In addition, the color is also pops out even though I have an Asian medium tan skin color. They also come with a very useful eyeshadow blush.

a bit of downside is this not last very long if you have an oily eye lid like me. However, I use a too faced eye primer and I think it's kinda solve the problem.

hence, I think i will buy this product again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this palette! I've had it for a little over a year, and I use it almost every day. In fact, I almost never have to buy eyeshadow because this palette has everything.

Shades: I love that this provides a wide range of dark and light shades, which makes it great for wearing both day and night. I've created several go-to everyday looks, and I love to combine shades from the light end of the palette and the dark end. Most of the shades are shimmery, but the two main matte shades (Naked and Buck) are also really nice. I personally don't line my eyes with eyeshadow, but a lot of my friends use the dark shades as liner, and the results are beautiful.

Quality: I am really satisfied with the quality of all of these shadows! They go on smoothly and are so easy to blend. There is a little bit of fallout, specifically with a few of the shades like Sidecar and Half Baked, but I don't find it a problem because I always apply my foundation after my eye makeup. I always use a primer (right now, I'm using Sephora's), and my eyeshadow always lasts all day and doesn't crease.

Brush: I actually really love this brush...in fact, when I'm on the go and don't have my other brushes with me, I can use this to do my entire eye. The bristles are really soft, and it makes it easy to apply and blend shadow.

TLDR: Give this palette a try! The colors, quality, and brush are all great; it's super versatile, and you will not be disappointed!

on 5/17/2015 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Yas! I use this palette almost every day. It is really pigmented and easy to blend. It doesn't get all over my face when I'm putting it on, too, it's powdery but not flaky. I've never had it settle into any creases in my eyes or anything, with or without primer. Most of the shades are really shimmery though, and "hustle" looks oddly bruise-like on me (this may be me being so pale though!). I love it. Especially good if you're just buying yr ~first nude palette~. :)

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes
Contour Kit
Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty