August 21, 2014 | 1516 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Pink Sorbet 018

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I was on the hunt for a good, natural looking blush for the longest time. I think I've found it! It is a subtle wash of pink/coral on your cheeks. Staying power is pretty good, too. The best thing is that it was so cheap! I got it for three dollars at my Shoppers Drug Mart (in Canada). As for the packaging, it isn't the most esthetically pleasing, and I'm not sure it is the sturdiest. I've never had a problem with it breaking, but I feel like it might fairly easily if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

Super great blush!! The colour is super pretty (kind of a corally baby pink...?) and the pigmentation is just right. This is just such a breeze to apply and doesn't make me look like a clown or like I have a sunburn. Just like most people have mentioned the packaging is not very good and looks rather cheap. But otherwise this is a really good product and I am planning on tring some more of these, as well as rebuying this colour (which will take me a while to use up since I don't use blush everyday and I have some other blushes as well).

Price: 2
Packaging: 2
Rebuy?: Yes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ttzeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder blush comes in this pretty, Pink Sorbet color, which I love. A small application brush is also included inside the box, but I don't really use it because I obtain more pigment my swiping my finger across the canvas. The color payoff is great, but the lasting power averages around 5-6 hours for me. Overall, a decent drugstore product that I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I love this blush, I recently bought a number of blushes from various cosmetics lines because I owned almost none and wanted to start using it on a regular basis. I keep coming back to this one over and over, the colour is so natural on me (I am very pale), you can see the blush but it never looks overdone. It's easy to blend and I can't blend at all (yes I have been that girl with the visible streaks of blush on her face). It's not super pigmented but pigmented enough that the colour shows up easily without going overboard. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I wanted to try this blush because I was looking for a nice peachy-pink blush that wasn't as shimmery as Nars Orgasm (which I do adore). I've heard good things about these blushes, but will be honest and say that I was skeptical. Rimmel is really hit and miss for me, and I am pretty picky when it comes to blushes. Regardless of all of that, I have come to love this blush, and it has been my go-to everyday blush for the past month or so.

The color is a light peachy-pink with a very slight shimmer. It reads almost matte on the skin, but there is a very subtle glow about it. For me it's just right. I usually prefer matte blushes for everyday/causal, but this for me is just the right amount.

As far as pigmentation goes, I had thought it wouldn't be very pigmented, and admittedly, it's not the best, but still very good. I don't need to pack it on to get it to show up. But it's also not so pigmented that it's hard to work with or a risk to looking garish. For me it's just right - just a hint of sheer color that is easy to blend and very convincing. If I where going for a dramatic look, this wouldn't be my first pick, but for daily use it fits the bill perfectly. It goes great with my fairly light yellow/olive skin. It works with pretty much anything I wear.

The packing leaves a bit to be desired. I like that is is not bulky, but it feel pretty cheap. I am surprised it hasn't broken yet. The brush is useless as usual, and I wished they would have just not included it and made it even smaller - I loved how compact their old blushes where when they were just those small cubes. I do like that it really snaps closed, not like the Rimmel bronzers, and the crown imprint is cute while it lasts.

I would buy this again - it's one of the few blushes that I use over and over for an extended period of time. So, yes.

Update- I'm still using this a lot and really liking it, but I just wanted to comment on the staying power. I find that it fades through the day, so I would suggest either layering it over a cream blush and/or bringing it with you. I usually have to touch up after about 4 hours or so. When it fades it doesn't get blotchy or anything so it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by MACBeautyRush

Okay, to start off, I do love the color. But after a while of using it, it completely broke apart! :( I wasn't very happy. The packaging could be better. After it broke, I gave it to my sister. If you do buy this, be very careful with it or it will break.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by CAMille126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

great color, good for everyday, works well on my NC40-42 skin, decent price and quality. my new everyday blush color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is super pretty!! its a nice pink color and has great lasting power! I decided to buy this product because it was one of a youtube gurus favorites im glad i bought this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jenmae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

GREAT pink blush and it is usually on sale! I got it for $3.99 at Shoppers. It is very pigmented yet sheer and gives me a healthy and natural glow. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by wandaanabella

Love this blush! Im usually not a fan of pink blushes but I fell in love with this one. I don't like shimmery blushes but I still love this blush because the shimmer isn't too bad. This is definitely my favorite pink blush and I will definitely buy it again :)