July 28, 2014 | 2083 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - limitless eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by tomnmarla

LOve the black violet color. Stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beyond impressed... Picked up Limitless eyeliner in Indigo and Violet and love both colours. It doesn't go on as smoothly/softly as I would like, so I gave the liner a quick blast from my hair dryer to soften it a bit before applying and it went on more easily.

Once it was on, I found it wore well, didn't smudge or flake off. I use eyecream and sunscreen which often causes my eye makeup to smear. However this lasted all day and through a nap, and still looked fresh by the time I was ready to remove it.

It comes off with Spectro Gel and I also removed the remaining residue with the Body Shop's Camomile Eye Makeup Remover.

I have yet to sharpen it so will update once I have attempted that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by rachelcerq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the staying power and smooth application of this liner. I can apply it at 6 am and by 10 pm, it looks just as it had when I applied. And unlike so many other eyeliners, this one doesn't give me raccoon eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by tashadenise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is horrible and I'm surprised to see so many good reviews. It goes on rich and dark but it smudges within an hour. It's impossible to sharpen. Then its dry and hard to apply after you sharpen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I think these are great eyeliners. I have four different colors. The staying power is great. They arn't as smooth going on as Urban Decays 24/7 but the staying power is just as great!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this eyeliner in Onyx with the Smashbox "The Look Book" kit for $39. I do not really like this eyeliner at all. It was very difficult to apply...I had to keep tugging to get it to make a line on my lid. Since I got it in the kit it only cost me about $8.00 but retail price to buy separately is $19.00. Never would I spend that much for this crappy eyeliner. Sorry Smashbox....I think you have a very inferior product. I have had other eyeliners from the drugstore that are MUCH better than this. Don't waste your money!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in onyx and am not impressed. I prefer gel or cream eyeliners in general because I do not like tugging at my over-40 eye area. This eye liner did not apply smoothly and it was hard to get any color payoff without tugging and pressing. It did last all day on me- as a coarsely drawn grayish sort of line. I like Urban Decay 24/7 or Clinique cream liner to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by carlyincanada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have the Java (brown) & Golden Olive from the kits & love them...nice coverage & staying power all day! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got this in Java in the Limitless kit. I loved it. Java was really smooth it went on & lasted all day. I later ordered the Golden Olive, it has a faint sheen to it, but it isn't a metalic. It didn't go on as smooth as the matte Java did. I had hoped the Golden Olive would be darker, but they both are on the light side for a lash line, but are good for a lighter look. I also received a free Onyx sample which also tugged slightly so the matte theory for smoothness doesn't apply. The liners are the shade of the pencil case they are in. I don't have any smudging problems but don't use any creams in the morning. They last all day. UPDATE: finally tossed Golden Olive, it just was too dry to even try anymore but it has been a year, but it never went on easily but still use Java at least a couple times a week and still going on smooth. I plan to buy Smoke & Indigo Ink by summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

doesnt stay on waterline long enough