July 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Masks - Freeman - Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is a really good mask, especially for the price. This mask took a little longer to dry than the Avocado & Oatmeal mask. This one also did not dry my face out, unlike the Avocado & Oatmeal mask which did dry my face out a little (nothing terrible though). I liked the smell of this. I did not detect any scent or trace of strawberry anywhere in this mask. All that you notice is chocolate; this should be called a chocolate mask. This did clean out my pores & deep cleaned the oils out of my skin. I would buy this again, but first would like to try some other masks out. This is great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best deep cleansing clay mask Iīve ever tried! Iīve been now using this for three years and it really helps me to keep my skin clear of breakouts and blackheads. I have very sensitive, quite dry and redness-prone skin, but this one doesnīt irritate or dry it out at all.

I use this mask ca. once a week after my normal cleansing. I put a REALLY thick layer on my face, and let it dry for 15-45minutes (depending on how much time I have). It dries fast and looks like sahara desert and feels tight on skin, but when I wash it away, my skin is so clear and even!
When I have problems with my skin (mostly hormonal, once a month...) I somtimes use this every night for 3-5 days. It keeps most of the break outs away and helps the old ones to heal faster.

I donīt actually like the smell, itīs quite strong and sometimes it makes my eyes water (wearing contact lenses helps!) The package is also quite ugly, but the tube works well and is easy to use. This mask is also unbelieveable cheap: at my local shop it costs ca.4-5 euros and the tube lasts for 9 months at least (eventhough I use it REALLY much every time!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by UnscriptedLove

The scent is amazing, literally smells like chocolate!, I first wash my face, the open my pores with warm water pat dry & I Apply the mask & I wait until it dry's takes around 10 minutes to dry. I really like this facial mask because I suffer from Acne, & this stuff dry's my acne & reduces pimple size! I love this stuff! Make sure after you wash it off to use a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Faith100z

I had tried a Freeman's body butter and their cucumber peel mask and absolutely adored both so I went to pick up some more of their products the other day. Walmart only had a couple of their masks left so I got this and their pomegranate body scrub. I tried this and IT IS AMAZING.

I have dry skin and I expected it to be a bit drying, since it is a clay mask, though it wasn't near as drying as I expected it to be. I had dirt buildup/clogged pores on my nose that weren't quite blackheads and I wanted to find something to help that. I put on the mask, let it dry, and when I rinsed it off the dirt and gross stuff had all just disappeared from my pores. Super happy with this purchase! So effective and affordable! (I got it for $3.77 Canadian at my local Walmart).

I got the big tube and I think this is going to last me a long time. I expected it to be thick and a little hard to spread, like the cucumber mask, but this just glides right on your skin. A little goes a long way. The smell is to die for too.

Will totally be repurchasing when I run out, cannot say enough good things about this product!! :) Note: I have the new packaging where it's labeled as a clay mask, and doesn't have the "detoxifying" part on the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Eboniejoie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this face mask! It smells divine and it absolutely works wonders or my skin. It keeps my skins soft, moisturized and it keeps my pores minimized and unclogged. I absolutely loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

This is my HG mask...it smells amazing (just like chocolate with a hint of strawberry!) and it works great. I use it mostly when im in the bath/shower and I it really does shrink my pores and moisturize my dull/dry skin :)

Love thisss!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jessika1292

I absolutely LOVE this mask! I have combination skin, which means that my nose and forehead are oily, chin and jawline are normal and my cheeks are dry. Such a joy having combo skin *feel the sarcasm*

This mask balances my skin really well. After using this my skin looks healhty and glowing and like other people stated, my pores seem less visable. It smells entirely like chocolate - no strawberries there, but that's perfect to me since I'm a chocolate addict :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by EvaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I knew that the brand was good and I wanted to try it. Its got an amazing smell! It didn't put me off at all. It was a nice texture and afterwards my skin felt really nice. I used it a couple more times but unfortunately, after a while, I realised that it was making me break out really badly after I used it. I'm so sad - it obviously just isn't for my type of skin. I really do give it full marks, just too bad that it didn't work for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by lolakissxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can I just say I love the smell of this mask, lol. I don't care what anyone says I love ittttt! I decided to try this one out and it works, I honestly picked this one because of the smell but I'm glad I did because it made my pores less visible as well, I can't complain with Freeman's masks! They do work, I'm thinking of trying their sugar scrubs next? Anyone know If they're alright to try out? Let me know :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this mask! I agree with another reviewer, you don't smell the strawberry at all. I don't mind though, because it smells like Chocolate cake batter!!! Yum!! I use this as a quick facial (dries in about 10 minutes), sometimes I keep it on longer. As a facial, it makes my skin super smooth and soothed, without drying it out. My pores also seem smaller. I also use this mask as a spot treatment on acne overnight, when my other spot treatments are drying the zit area out too much. This mask has shea & cocoa butters in it, so the kaolin clay dries out a zit, but the shea and cocoa keep it from getting flaky, if that makes sense. Overall, it's super cheap ($3-$4) and works great! I am officially in love with freeman masks! I think next I'll be trying the dead sea minerals mask and the pomegranate peel off...they're so cheap, I don't think I'll feel guilty at all if I end up buying all of the different kinds! :)