August 22, 2014 | 1968 users online

Masks - Freeman - Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Although the smell is AMAZING, it says on the bottle that this helps with the skin tone and I saw absolutely no difference. My skin felt annoyingly dry (just like when you buy a cheap soap and your hand doesn't glide smoothly over your skin). The texture is fresh and thick, which I liked. But I had to put on tons of hydrating cream afterwards just to get rid of that effect. I honestly prefer the Tradition de Hammam clay mask by Yves Rocher. It makes an instant HUGE difference on my skin tone which looks brighter and gives me sort of a bronzed feeling, plus my skin feels like a baby's butt afterwards. Definitely going to go back the that one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Really great product for the price. This works as well as any clay mask I have tried. I like to apply this after a steamy shower. My skin feels so clean and tight (in a good, not overly dry way) afterwards. I also love the chocolatey smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by rainbeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mask. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Because I have sensitive skin, it stings a bit as it dries and tightens, but it's not awful. It's also very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is a really good mask, especially for the price. This mask took a little longer to dry than the Avocado & Oatmeal mask. This one also did not dry my face out, unlike the Avocado & Oatmeal mask which did dry my face out a little (nothing terrible though). I liked the smell of this. I did not detect any scent or trace of strawberry anywhere in this mask. All that you notice is chocolate; this should be called a chocolate mask. This did clean out my pores & deep cleaned the oils out of my skin. I would buy this again, but first would like to try some other masks out. This is great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best deep cleansing clay mask Iīve ever tried! Iīve been now using this for three years and it really helps me to keep my skin clear of breakouts and blackheads. I have very sensitive, quite dry and redness-prone skin, but this one doesnīt irritate or dry it out at all.

I use this mask ca. once a week after my normal cleansing. I put a REALLY thick layer on my face, and let it dry for 15-45minutes (depending on how much time I have). It dries fast and looks like sahara desert and feels tight on skin, but when I wash it away, my skin is so clear and even!
When I have problems with my skin (mostly hormonal, once a month...) I somtimes use this every night for 3-5 days. It keeps most of the break outs away and helps the old ones to heal faster.

I donīt actually like the smell, itīs quite strong and sometimes it makes my eyes water (wearing contact lenses helps!) The package is also quite ugly, but the tube works well and is easy to use. This mask is also unbelieveable cheap: at my local shop it costs ca.4-5 euros and the tube lasts for 9 months at least (eventhough I use it REALLY much every time!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by UnscriptedLove

The scent is amazing, literally smells like chocolate!, I first wash my face, the open my pores with warm water pat dry & I Apply the mask & I wait until it dry's takes around 10 minutes to dry. I really like this facial mask because I suffer from Acne, & this stuff dry's my acne & reduces pimple size! I love this stuff! Make sure after you wash it off to use a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Faith100z

I had tried a Freeman's body butter and their cucumber peel mask and absolutely adored both so I went to pick up some more of their products the other day. Walmart only had a couple of their masks left so I got this and their pomegranate body scrub. I tried this and IT IS AMAZING.

I have dry skin and I expected it to be a bit drying, since it is a clay mask, though it wasn't near as drying as I expected it to be. I had dirt buildup/clogged pores on my nose that weren't quite blackheads and I wanted to find something to help that. I put on the mask, let it dry, and when I rinsed it off the dirt and gross stuff had all just disappeared from my pores. Super happy with this purchase! So effective and affordable! (I got it for $3.77 Canadian at my local Walmart).

I got the big tube and I think this is going to last me a long time. I expected it to be thick and a little hard to spread, like the cucumber mask, but this just glides right on your skin. A little goes a long way. The smell is to die for too.

Will totally be repurchasing when I run out, cannot say enough good things about this product!! :) Note: I have the new packaging where it's labeled as a clay mask, and doesn't have the "detoxifying" part on the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Eboniejoie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this face mask! It smells divine and it absolutely works wonders or my skin. It keeps my skins soft, moisturized and it keeps my pores minimized and unclogged. I absolutely loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

This is my HG mask...it smells amazing (just like chocolate with a hint of strawberry!) and it works great. I use it mostly when im in the bath/shower and I it really does shrink my pores and moisturize my dull/dry skin :)

Love thisss!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jessika1292

I absolutely LOVE this mask! I have combination skin, which means that my nose and forehead are oily, chin and jawline are normal and my cheeks are dry. Such a joy having combo skin *feel the sarcasm*

This mask balances my skin really well. After using this my skin looks healhty and glowing and like other people stated, my pores seem less visable. It smells entirely like chocolate - no strawberries there, but that's perfect to me since I'm a chocolate addict :D