December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a spectacular eyeshadow trio - great pigmentation, great shades, great price. If I were going on vacation and could only choose to bring one eyeshadow palette with me, this would be the one. The shades are neutral enough for everyday. Plus, the little sponge-tip and brush applicators it comes work really well if you're traveling, don't have eye brushes, or if you're just in a pinch. Wonderful quality, and you can't beat the price. I highly recommend this whether you're just starting out with makeup or have been wearing makeup for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaaby

I love this product! But you should apply primer first. The colors are great and there isn't any fall out. Definitely a holy grail item

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT natural eye palette, so pigmented and beautiful. Great buy ($3)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful eye shadow trio!!! I mean really really pretty!! This is a lovely color combination of neutral shades. Love the champagne base shade, and the bronze crease shade....although I wish they had made the crease shade in a matte formula as opposed to shimmer/pearlescent. The browbone shade is stunning too; a soft ivory shimmer which looks amazing as a highlighter! The pigmentation of all three shades is excellent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are so creamy! I love that they are so so so pigmented, I was very impressed when I first used them because they blend very well. I love that they are very affordable too :) Highly recommended product. I can't get over the texture! Just so amazing. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by vannabugbeauty

I love this eyeshadow trio! I thought I would try it because it was really inexpensive and it looked like a dupe for some of the eyeshadows in the naked palette. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to blend out. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because these shadows are EXTREMELY shimmery and it looks like a shimmer bomb went off on your eyelids, but if you just use a little bit and blend out, it will look PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Sin, Smog, and Virgin from Urban Decay have been almost flawlessly duped with this trio. I'm loving it! Virgin's a bit finer than the browbone color, but the color and tone are spot on! I brought just this trio and a matte brown for a 5 day vacation and wasn't disappointed in the least. The quality is great, the payoff is great, the blending is very good to great, the trueness of the color is great, and the staying power is great.

The shimmering white browbone color isn't pure frost, but is still pearlescent, which I love. Perfect for highlighting, the inner v, and the browbone all at once. The crease color is a rich bronze with a slight pink tone that has low shine and great blendability. The eyelid color is a softer pink with higher pearlescent sheen than the browbone color. It has a very, very slight brown tone to deepen it that makes it more versatile. The colors together have an elegant and feminine vibe.

I will buy this again. And again. And again as gifts.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No