November 27, 2014 | 1053 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful eye shadow trio!!! I mean really really pretty!! This is a lovely color combination of neutral shades. Love the champagne base shade, and the bronze crease shade....although I wish they had made the crease shade in a matte formula as opposed to shimmer/pearlescent. The browbone shade is stunning too; a soft ivory shimmer which looks amazing as a highlighter! The pigmentation of all three shades is excellent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are so creamy! I love that they are so so so pigmented, I was very impressed when I first used them because they blend very well. I love that they are very affordable too :) Highly recommended product. I can't get over the texture! Just so amazing. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by vannabugbeauty

I love this eyeshadow trio! I thought I would try it because it was really inexpensive and it looked like a dupe for some of the eyeshadows in the naked palette. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to blend out. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because these shadows are EXTREMELY shimmery and it looks like a shimmer bomb went off on your eyelids, but if you just use a little bit and blend out, it will look PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Sin, Smog, and Virgin from Urban Decay have been almost flawlessly duped with this trio. I'm loving it! Virgin's a bit finer than the browbone color, but the color and tone are spot on! I brought just this trio and a matte brown for a 5 day vacation and wasn't disappointed in the least. The quality is great, the payoff is great, the blending is very good to great, the trueness of the color is great, and the staying power is great.

The shimmering white browbone color isn't pure frost, but is still pearlescent, which I love. Perfect for highlighting, the inner v, and the browbone all at once. The crease color is a rich bronze with a slight pink tone that has low shine and great blendability. The eyelid color is a softer pink with higher pearlescent sheen than the browbone color. It has a very, very slight brown tone to deepen it that makes it more versatile. The colors together have an elegant and feminine vibe.

I will buy this again. And again. And again as gifts.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because everyone loves it and its like 3 dollars, so why not? I like the colors and they show up really well, but it's really shimmery. I like some shimmer, but I my eyes get irritated by it sometimes so I prefer less shimmery or matte eye products. It's a great palette with pretty colors, but if you have issues with shimmer, don't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by tuckerdout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and super pigmented! Love everything about this trio. It's perfect for an everyday natural look and is so small that it can be taken on the go and not take up tons of space in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eye shadow ever!!!!! I bought this a while ago before I was super into makeup and knew what I was looking for. It seemed to suit my needs for an eyeshadow and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried a different eyeshadow. The product it so cheap but has amazing pigmentation.