December 20, 2014 | 1621 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

This is great and pretty cheap too. Just like the brown e/l I love this one also. I apply this around my waterline and this lasts a good amount of time. It still smudges a little after hours of wear but not as much as others I have tried that are even more expensive. (Mac smolder that's you). The color is just a simple matte black that you can use on the lid to line your lashes as well but I find I need to heat up the e/l a little first. The only con really is I don't care so much for the packaging. I don't use the little smudge sponge on the other end of this one or the brown e/l. Also I lost the plastic cap for the e/l end so I have to make sure to sharpen every time I use it so I don't distribute bacteria or any of that unnecessary stuff. I also found that the e/l was dried out more w/o the cap. I wish they just took off the smudge sponge end on the other side and put on a better cap but whateva! Still love it because it gets the job done and its convenient because its at every drug store.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I purchased this product because I'm always on the hunt for an affordable blacker than black eyeliner that I can wear on my waterline. This is a slightly above average liner from the drugstore. I love the smudger on the end of it and it sharpens like a dream. It's not the blackest I've used before but it's decent. It blends well but there's some fading that definitely occur about midday. Also the plastic cap for the liner portion is annoying. It doesn't fit on the smudger side so you have to set it down. I know that's minor but it annoys me. All in all not a bad product but there's better from the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall it's a very good eyeliner. I use this on my tightline and it lasts all day long. It's comparable to the Milani liquifeye liner although not as black or creamy as milani. But i think it's a good thing that it's not as creamy because it means you don't have to sharpen the pencil as much and you're able to really sharpen the pencil to a fine point and it won't be too soft and mush up when trying to draw a thin line. This liner is also more expensive than milani, which makes me sad :( but i have repurchased it five times already haha so i must really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by KDG6113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw this product in a magazine and I figured I'd give it a try. I got it for about $8.99 at a Toronto Walmart. It glides on pretty well, and it looks pretty good too. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it is kind of hard to remove. Other than that, I love it. I just grabbed some eye makeup remover and rubbed it away at the end of the day. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

i love the eyeliner im very happy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially I Loves this liner. The color was in tense and it smudge a little but it didn't bother me, What bothered me was the sharpening, 2 pencils later I decided to give other brand a try. The color is grat the application was a dream but it sharpened not sharp enough then broke, then sharpened then broke. I took extra care making sure it was capped every use and I continued to have the same problem so, I ditched it. Nice try but covergirl always finds a way to disappoint me,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My local Priceline had run out of Bourjois noir/blanc pencils and since I hardly used the white end of the noir/blanc anyway, I decided to give the CG pencil a go. My main use for black eyeliner pencils is to line my waterline and I ger really annoyed when they can't do the job. This pencil drew a thick line with so much ease it almost felt like I as using a texta rather than a pencil. I hardly had to touch my skin to get a fantastic level of colour. Seeing that it drew so easily, I was highly skeptical that it would have any staying power, but I was wrong. It stayed on all day and the colour remained true. This is quite a find for very little financial outlay. I will not be buying my Bourjois anymore. I will be purchasing this one instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jmarz

this is my favorite eyeliner!!! the black is so bold and does not move/smudge leaving you with raccoon eyes. i have it in green and purple also, i wish these colors were more pigmented. the black is my go to, purchased 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pencil liner & I've tried TONS (Rimmel, Covergirl Perfect Point, Maybelline Eye Studio, Avon Glimmersticks, Mark No Place To Run, Urban Decay, the list goes on). This is the only one that DOES NOT BUDGE on my lower waterline & stays all day long. Aside from the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil, which does stay all day but is pricey, every other pencil liner I've tried smears off on the bottom waterline by mid-day & looks a mess! I can count on this one to stay put all day, which is great for work. This didn't even budge when my eyes were watering. 2 thumbs out. Affordable & easy to find. I have this in green, violet, black, & blue. The blue is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner. I used to wear liquid liner every day, but now I use this more often. This liner glides smoothly like a liquid liner. I love that the color is a matte black, as opposed to most liquid liners that have that 'shine' to them. The best part of this liner (which is why I use it so much) is that it doesn't smudge. Okay, maybe after a very long day at work, I see a few small smudges on my lids, but thats nothing compared to other liners that leave my lids with black smudges all over the place. One thing I don't like, though, is that you have to sharpen it. I wish this was a self-sharpening liner, it would be so much easier, especially when I'm in a hurry to do my makeup in the morning.