April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Lamberoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstain in "Midnight" which is a deep burgundy color. I love it. I found that it went on evenly and lasted for hours. I touched it up after I ate lunch, but it still remained on my lips. I think it's a gorgeous richly pigmented color and it didn't dry out my lips due to the included balm. I got it on sale for $4.99 at Rite Aid. I wore it to work today and was so happy with it that I went to Rite Aid and bought another shade. I can't wait to try it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

I bought 2 of these about a year or two ago. The shades that I have, Forbidden and Twilight, although very pretty, just go on very patchy and uneven most times. It's hard to build them up and they tend to just gather in random places and form little balls of product, so that 80% of the times that I try to use these, I simply have to take them off straight away, My lips aren't even that dry and chappy, so I really don't understand. It's like your lips have to be completely dry and soft for this product to work, and not even then is that guaranteed. When they do work, the results is beautiful and lasts, but I wish that happened more often than 20% of the times.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

I bought this in the dark red ( i forget the shade name)
and I was impressed by how long it lasted. Experienced almost zero transfer. It is kind if expensive for a drugstore product. I bought it for $8.99 at walmart.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Violetgreenblue

Skip this product and buy Revlon's Just Bitten balm stain instead. I bought "Frenzy" twice thinking that my first purchase was perhaps a faulty version because the balm broke in half after a few uses.

After a few uses the lip stain doesn't glide on as easily and it becomes difficult to fill the lip area, and also it's somewhat uncomfortable -- like I'm rubbing my lips too hard to get the colour on fully. The colour also wears off in a really patchy way. It's a shame because the same colours aren't offered in other Revlon lines, but I've found close matches.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Dawn and it is a nice stain. I also like the balm to prep my lips for other lipsticks. I just dont like the packaging the balm breaks easily. This color can be built from a sheer auburn color to a dark red brown lip color. I slept in it a couple of times it really stains my lips. Im not sure if Ill repurchase more. But overall I think the product is really nice. Especially for those looking for longlasting lipstains.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

These were on sale for half price so I went on a whim and bought most of the colors. MISTAKE!! The only color I actually like is gothic, the colors are definitely not true to what they claim to be. It's also very hard to get the product on evenly and when you do get it even it doesn't last! The balm part is very fragile and breaks extremely easy. Also the price sucks for such a bad product, will not be recommending or buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by niklovesyou

I bought this in a red color (don't remember the actual name. Twilight, maybe?) and it is GREAT! The color is very much like red kool-aid, and it stays on pretty well for me! It stays longer than glosses anyways, and I love the intense look it gives. I'll definitely repurchase. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This lipstain dried out in less then 5 uses.

The balm is not very moisturizing so it was pointless.......

No like

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

the lip stain was not good it went on unevenly and didnt last long at all. The lip balm was alright but i realized that you can twist it to get more out so there was hardly any in there. not going to be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by renatasydney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Other

Got it after I read a review, thinking I will like the staying power and a balm. Went to try at the store, but as they don't allow you to actually use it, and give a cotton bud to put the colour on, I couldn't know how the application will work.
Because of its shape, I find it very difficult to put the colour on. The only good thing is it's easy to use as a lip liner. Actually filling your lips with colour is very uncomfortable. The balm is good, but I found I had to re-apply both colour and balm many times for the promised long-lasting look.
Department store 'pens' are all broken, so the packaging quality is poor.
My friend wanted to buy, and I suggested not to go for it. Regular Revlon lipsticks are great, this one isn't.