July 24, 2014 | 2086 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Korres - Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by fragrance

I have to point out that I want to review the EYE PRIMER. Not reviews exist for this product and I can not register it yet since I haven't reviewed 20 products yet....
I suffer from eyelid eczema and tend to react to alot of eye product. This works wonders for me.
Goes on smoothly, helps keep eye shadow in place all day long and most importantly, I do not have any reaction to this product.
So, if you have the same problem I have, give this product a chance. Also, it is anti-aging wich is a plus in my book !
It is a bit more expensive then UDPP or Too Faced shadow insurance but it is anti-aging. Packaging is always a problem with eye primers and this one is a "stick" that you plunge in the tube. So you do loose product in the end.

Thank you Korres and keep making this great EYELID primer !

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried several primers before I chose this one. I purchased it with my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in mind and I found it a match made in heaven. It's good to my skin and facilitates application of foundation really well. Feels great on and my skin likes it a lot. I found this product creates a flattering effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Rachel211

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing this under my Teint Miracle for 2 months now and have gotten compliments on my skin ever since. It's a light primer and the smell is lightly citrus. The texture is smooth, almost like spreading velvet over my skin. It keeps the oil away and my foundation not only goes on smoother but stays in place. DEFINITELY my HG primer.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25, Chinese. Early 30s, oily but dry skin from overstripping.

On a whirlwind tour of non-silicone primers, this version is the closest to silicone feel but weirdly has a slight metallic scent. More velvety texture than the regular Korres face primer. Lorac aqua primer smelled like glue and did not perform for my oily skin. Noticed no difference in performance compared to the Tarte Rewind.

That said, it is non-silicone and does a decent but not a wonderful job of convering my large pores on my cheeks. I eventually noticed all my sunscreens have silicone in it, so perhaps I just need to find a silicone primer that does not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lauraricci

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this primer, I cannot use silicone products because they break me out. I have oily skin that is aging (36) and the trick with this stuff is a little really goes a long way! It works very well, plumps my lines and make up lasts all day, very smooth look. Definitely boosts my natural glow, very light natural citrus scent. I can't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I am surprised at the negative comments with this. I have really sensitive skin which is oily, acne prone and has some scarring with a few early signs of aging. I have been using this as a primer/moisturizer in the morning and I love it. My skin looks better after just a couple of weeks. I used to use Pur Mineral Green Primer and would have to use two pumps of that. I still use that on top of the Korres but use much less and just where my skin tends to be pink. I find my make-up lasts all day and my face looks amazing at the end of the day when I wash it off. This stuff smells so good! I will always use it. I bought this in a kit that contained a lip gloss, a mascara and a sample of moiturizer. It was a great deal. I just love Korres products. I really feel they improve my skin.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by hambo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because silicone heavy products break me out. However, this product does not work for me at all. Any base make up I try to put on top of this makes the primer ball up, no matter how long I let the primer dry. It's even worse if I use moisturizer underneath. So it's completely useless as a primer. AND it made my skin break out! It seems to form a layer on top of the skin that my base makeup can't along with, and it doesn't let my pores breath. Won't repurchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love this. It smells great and keeps my make up fresh all day. It really is a great primer and my skin looks amazing when I wash all my make up off a the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for a couple of reasons. The first being that I have been using Maybelline FitMe foundation which I really like and its way cheaper than my usual MUFE HD, the only issue I had was that it doesn't last the whole day without powder, especially on my nose and t-zone, and I prefer a dewy natural look that the flat powdered matte look, so I wanted to use primer rather than powder to solve that. Second, silicone based primers are pretty much the only thing that break me out, so I needed and alternative that would be better for my skin. Third, at 29 I have some minor fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes that I was hoping this product might help with.

So, am I satisfied? Yes, I actually am! I have been using it for about a week now and it has not broken me out, it also feels much lighter than things like Loreal Studio Secrets, Too Faced, Primed and Poreless, and even the Bare Escentuals primer that I tried ages ago. It does mimic that super smooth feeling that other primers give, it just doesn't feel so heavy and plasticky.

You only need a very small amount to cover your face. Upon initial application I squeezed out a little bit that I figured would cover at least my forehead and maybe my eye area, but I was surprised that this tiny amount spread so well and so easily that it did my whole face. It has a very light sweet orange scent that goes away very quickly once the product dries down, which also happens very quickly.

It definitely helps my make up last, especially on my nose and t-zone. Overall I have dry skin, and I only have issues with my nose really, but I could see a noticeable difference in how my foundation wears with this. I also noticed easier blending when applying foundation over this. I think it also helps my eye shadows and blushes stay in place better too.

The product claims to instantly plump up lines and wrinkles, and that's a little far fetched. Sure, it does seem to help some, especially on my forehead, but its nothing out of this world spectacular. I am hoping to see some difference over longer term use since it has antiageing ingredients and antioxidants etc, but the "instant" thing does not seem accurate. One lippy off for outrageous claims, lol.

Packaging is perfect. Squeeze tube with a small opening and I LOVE that rich brown slightly shimmery color Korres packaging has.

Overall, I think this is a great product for extending the wear of your daily make up, it is not a miracle worker and may not be that great for people with oilier skins. If you are really looking for something that is going to make your foundation last 36 hours in humidity etc, then you probably need something with silicone, or at least something heavier duty than an all-natural product. I think this is good for someone looking for a light primer with skincare benefits for everyday use.

Oh yeah and I wanted to add that I got this at Sephora and they currently have a full size of this in a set along with a full size liquid lipstick, full size mascara and sample size day cream from the same range for $39, and the primer alone is usually $33. Total score because I like the liquid lipstick very much, and the mascara, while a very natural look is also nice.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by LilWoodSprite

It absorbs well but I didn't notice any difference in how it made my makeup apply or stay throughout the day. It didn't fill in pores & lines like it promises. It also made me a bit greasy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No