Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Face Primer

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxethanol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Glycophingolipids, Hordeum Vulfare Extract, Tocopherol, Spilanthes Acmella FLower Extract, Sodium Hyaularonate, Sodium Phytate, Silica Dimethyl Siliyate, Glyceryl Oleate, Quercetin Caprylate, Quercus Robur Bark Extrack, Citral, Linalool.

on 5/9/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me start by saying that I am not a primer person. I don't like the extra step in my routine, and I've never found a primer that's really worth the extra time under my primary foundation, Revlon Colorstay, which performs excellent for me on its own. (With the exception of UD Pore Perfection. But even that, I only use around my nose, and I don't use it daily.) But, I got a sample of this Korres stuff from my mom, so I figured I had nothing to lose. It smells fantastic, light and citrusy. It feels nice and cool going on, more like a lotion. But that's really all the positive stuff I can say about this. It did nothing to improve the looks of fine lines or pores, and did even less in terms of making my foundation last longer. It's just too much for my oily face. Maybe someone with normal to dry skin would have better luck with it. It's just not for me.

on 2/12/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is okay, it doesn't do a lot for me, but maybe it is because I am not used to using primer. I think it is a little much under my BB cream, like an unnecessary step. I think it is a decent primer if you really need one, but not necessarily a must have.

on 2/6/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a big samples of this from Sephora, which actually lasted about a month with almost daily use. I use it in the winter with my mineral makeup. It makes my skin feels pretty smooth and non-greasy. It does not feel heavy on the face at all, not like some other brands. However, it doesn't do much about oil control on my oily skin. Though I do understand, when using mineral makeup, i really cant expect much oil control anyway. With this on, my face start to get oily within about 3 hours, which i think is acceptable. But of course, i do wish i dont have to blot that early :P One down side, it does not help with my easy to get red olive skin. So overall, i probably won't repurchase since it didnt do enough to impress me yet

on 2/1/2012 10:09:00 AM

Really impressed with this primer. Great for Fall/Winter as it's a bit too moisturizing for me to use in the warmer months.

very moisturizing without being greasy. Makes my foundation last all day without caking or sliding off. I can tell that it fills in my fine lines and wrinkles, making my foundation look smooth and natural. has not made me break out at all!

Smells pleasant and has a smooth texture. I've tried many DS and HE primers and this is my favorite HE one so far.

on 1/25/2012 10:37:00 AM

I have to point out that I want to review the EYE PRIMER. Not reviews exist for this product and I can not register it yet since I haven't reviewed 20 products yet....
I suffer from eyelid eczema and tend to react to alot of eye product. This works wonders for me.
Goes on smoothly, helps keep eye shadow in place all day long and most importantly, I do not have any reaction to this product.
So, if you have the same problem I have, give this product a chance. Also, it is anti-aging wich is a plus in my book !
It is a bit more expensive then UDPP or Too Faced shadow insurance but it is anti-aging. Packaging is always a problem with eye primers and this one is a "stick" that you plunge in the tube. So you do loose product in the end.

Thank you Korres and keep making this great EYELID primer !

on 1/25/2012 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I tried several primers before I chose this one. I purchased it with my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in mind and I found it a match made in heaven. It's good to my skin and facilitates application of foundation really well. Feels great on and my skin likes it a lot. I found this product creates a flattering effect.

on 1/4/2012 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been wearing this under my Teint Miracle for 2 months now and have gotten compliments on my skin ever since. It's a light primer and the smell is lightly citrus. The texture is smooth, almost like spreading velvet over my skin. It keeps the oil away and my foundation not only goes on smoother but stays in place. DEFINITELY my HG primer.

on 12/23/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25, Chinese. Early 30s, oily but dry skin from overstripping.

On a whirlwind tour of non-silicone primers, this version is the closest to silicone feel but weirdly has a slight metallic scent. More velvety texture than the regular Korres face primer. Lorac aqua primer smelled like glue and did not perform for my oily skin. Noticed no difference in performance compared to the Tarte Rewind.

That said, it is non-silicone and does a decent but not a wonderful job of convering my large pores on my cheeks. I eventually noticed all my sunscreens have silicone in it, so perhaps I just need to find a silicone primer that does not break me out.

on 4/29/2011 1:19:00 AM

LOVE this primer, I cannot use silicone products because they break me out. I have oily skin that is aging (36) and the trick with this stuff is a little really goes a long way! It works very well, plumps my lines and make up lasts all day, very smooth look. Definitely boosts my natural glow, very light natural citrus scent. I can't live without it!

on 4/28/2011 1:04:00 PM

I am surprised at the negative comments with this. I have really sensitive skin which is oily, acne prone and has some scarring with a few early signs of aging. I have been using this as a primer/moisturizer in the morning and I love it. My skin looks better after just a couple of weeks. I used to use Pur Mineral Green Primer and would have to use two pumps of that. I still use that on top of the Korres but use much less and just where my skin tends to be pink. I find my make-up lasts all day and my face looks amazing at the end of the day when I wash it off. This stuff smells so good! I will always use it. I bought this in a kit that contained a lip gloss, a mascara and a sample of moiturizer. It was a great deal. I just love Korres products. I really feel they improve my skin.