Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 9/29/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are my favorite! I have several of these and I wear them over my eos lip balms, since I like the extra moisture. I don't wear lipstick or lipliners, but I can see how these would look very nice on top of them. By themselves, they give a nice transparent color. There is tons of glitter in it and it's very "sparkly", giving it a nice, glossy look. I absolutely love these but I've been wondering how healthy they are, since I've recently been becoming interested in safer makeup, and I can't find any information on the EWG website.

on 9/27/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Always Lovely, which is a sparkly pink frost. It stays put about average for a gloss and isn't too sticky. But the sickly-sweet smell bothers me, and the frost doesn't look good over lipstick. Would not buy again.

on 9/22/2013 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sticky. Not worth it. Definetly caught my eye though. Stay My Rose (Doctor Who, anyone?)

#710 Diamond Dust. The product is quite nice. It's peachy with silver shimmer, quite sheer. Feels bit sticky and oily on the lips. Yet I quite like it especially for the summer months as it goes well with tanned skin. It also brightens up the face making it look healthy.

on 8/26/2013 4:53:00 PM

I love a sheer gloss that makes my lips feel soft and barely sticky, I wanted to buy Urban Decay, Buxom or Manic Panic but I didn't want to spend that much. Enter Stay Glossy in My Eternity, beautiful cool mauve in the tube, a hair too sheer on the lips but a nice overall hue, def moisturising and pleasant texture but a slight soapy scent, not too bad though. If this had a cupcake or vanilla scent I'd give it 4, still happy with my purchase though...win!

on 8/22/2013 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in "Capitvate me" and i love it. It looks lovely on, fine shimmers, rosy mauvy shade, pretty shine. Lovely natural tint of mauve that looks natural but pretty. The gloss is thick without being sticky, feels very similar to Lancome's juicy tubes. The smell however i didn't love, but it is light so it doesn't bother me.

The applicator is also really nice, no need to redip, its enough for the entire lips. The applicator also feels very nice on the lips.

This shade does not look impressive in the tube but on its amazing. The shine and tint is just beautiful, and it feels good on without feeling sticky. Already ordered another one in red carpet. Overall its amazing. Love!!!

on 8/16/2013 4:08:00 PM

I only have one of these in always lovely and I love it sooo much! A non tacky and non sticky texture. Very pigmented and lasts a long time. I will definitely be picking up more/

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

They should have named this Stay Sticky cause that's what it does. The shine only lasts on my lips for an hour before going away but my lips stay sticky for hours. I love the colors and the packaging but the quality of the gloss is poor.

on 7/31/2013 12:50:00 PM

Looove this gloss!! I have in several colors and I bought really bold and bright colors and I love how it glides onto my lips. Stays on for quite sometime and looks amazing. Not bad at all for a drugstore brand. There no need anymore to go to high end counters.

Recommended for Medium Skin