April 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is an interesting one. I originally purchased it because I had heard it was a dupe for Nars Gaiety. I'm surprised to see people still comparing them as similar because IMO they're not close at all. Pink passion is a really bright yellow based warm pink. there's absolutely no shimmer. It's quite pigmented, and borderline chalky. I found it applies quite patchy, & can be abrasive if you're not careful. Gaiety on the other hand is a light blue based babydoll pink with subtle silver shimmer running through it. It's not as pigmented so you never really run the risk of rocking clown cheeks, and it's more flattering for pale skin. I uploaded a photo of Pink Passion side by side as well as swatches (gaiety is on top, pink passion is on the bottom). Really I'm not fond of Pink Passion. It looks harsh on my pale skin, and because of the texture, it doesn't look good over bronzer. It's not a bad blush, it's pigmented, and it's a nice color if that's what you're looking for. The texture is what kills it for me. I just prefer Nars Gaiety for color, texture, and application. Check out the photo I uploaded and see for yourselves which one would better suit you!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by adefenderfer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised by how much I like this blush. I have been eyeing Kevyn Aucoin's cream blush in Liquifuschia but just can't justify the price tag. Pink Passion is not a dupe for Liquifuschia by any means, but still offers a bright pop of color. I apply this to my NC15-20 skin with my Real Techniques blush brush, light handedly. It gives the prettiest glow! Dont be scared of the bright color in the pan, it blends in nicely. The only downside is I find the blush a bit chalky but its only $3, it can't be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bebold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this!! I saw a video of a girl wearing this but she had much lighter ski tones then me so I was worried but it turned out perfect!! The color may look a little intimidating but it really is gorgeous ! And it's only $3!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I like it because it's a Nars dupe but it's not very pigmented. Good for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It is a bright pink color and very pigmented. If you use this with a light hand and blend well this gives the perfect flushed look to your cheeks. I have also found this blush to be pretty long lasting. A little goes a long way so this product will last you forever and you can't beat the price. I actually got mine for $1.50 because I had an online coupon. Great blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by averyhawthorne

LOVE this blush!! I bought mine for $3!!!! And the quality is amazing! Soooo pigmented and gorgeous bubble gum pink color! For a dirt cheap, drugstore, blush..... I am amazed! This is my go to blush over my MAC blushes! And the packaging is so small, sleek, and good looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by brilliantcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this sucker is super-pigmented! I had to do some blending because I overapplied. One light swipe is all you need! The good news is this will last forever. The color is perfect for that flushed look. Once blended, it looks very natural. Zero fallout. I love the packaging, it's sleek and looks very modern.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by JasmineVirani

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE
nothing that i dont love about this
perfect, pink, matte, and it blends beautifully
what more could you ask for

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by applecour

This, along with MAC's Cremeblend blush in Posey are my all time favorite blushes ever. Pink passion is a beautiful bright, bright pink. It goes on a little heavy, because it's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I feel like this blush is so versatile and build-able that it could be used on everyone from white-pale to darker skinned ladies and still look gorgeous. For $3, it's so pigmented. I was so surprised. It was not at all what I expected, it was better! I love using this with a smokey eye or days when I just apply winged black cream liner to my top lid. The staying power is pretty impressive as well. On me, it has lasted all day. I usually get ready around 11am, and by 9:30-10pm, it was still visible. I definitely recommend E.L.F's blushes to those of you who love NARS and MAC blushes, but don't love their prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color blush looks very neon hot pink in the pan. Once applied on the cheeks it is a beautiful pink that looks like a natural blush on my NC 25 skintone. The pigmentation is great and blends very easilly. Great product.