September 30, 2014 | 943 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PERFECT everyday blush. Don't be scared by the insanely hot pink appearance of it, it gives the most perfect pink subtle glow. I don't feel like I've added any "life" to my face until I put this on my apples, while i contour with either Benefit's Rockateur or Dallas. I've only had it for a few months and hit pan but I do use it often. Doesn't have amazing staying powder, but packaging makes it easy to whip out and reapply quickly, because you don't have to unscrew a lid at all. DUPE FOR bareMinerals Blush in Miracle, which I love.

Oh, the little clear plastic part on the front of mine fell out recently. But it does get banged around in my makeup bag every day. Its whatever. Worth it for $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bright! This product is not meant for pale girls, unless you want to look like a clown! This product works with a tiny amount, and seems to last forever. It's great if you're into big cheek looks, but otherwise, skip it. E.L.F. seems to have failed in the blush department if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by abbycdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Just purchased this the other day. I was literally itching for a new blush color, and I'm so glad I picked this one. Just the right amount of pigment. I like to apply powder blush with a dense, synthetic brush, and one sweep applies a subtle amount to cheeks. I prefer a more noticeable splash of color (dull skin, wah) so I sweep this on my apples, up toward the hairline, and across the nose. Looks like I've spent a few hours in the sun. Lasts a fair amount of time. I don't mind reapplying blush, though. Wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just to bright and pink on very pale skin for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by sadec423

I love this blush! It's the most beautiful flush of color to the cheeks but this blush is very pigmented. A little does go a long way! I would definitely repurchase this color from E.L.F as it is incredibly affordable. The color is great for year long wear, which means I will be wearing this in the fall, winter, and spring. Packaging reminds me a little of the NARS packaging but of course a tad bit different. But other than that, the actual product is beautiful and easy. Maybe this is a dupe for MAC Pink Swoon but I'm not entirely sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jlee92

This blush may look really crazy in the pan but on the cheeks, it's just such a gorgeous healthy bright pop of pink!For the price, you cant really go wrong with this blush! Great pigmentation on this blush which means you do have to be careful when using this blush. A little goes a long way for this baby. However, some do find it a tad powdery, but it seems fine to me in terms of texture. Great for an everyday look and I love reaching for it when I want a heathly "cute" glow to my cheeks! last well on my cheeks and doesnt break me out! overall ELF studio blushes are pretty great for their price and this colour is no exception!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I wanted to love this blush but it just doesn't look right on me. I'm between a nw15 and nw20. It just comes off way to harsh. Maybe I'm just not applying it right so I'm gonna continue trying! Love the packing and love the price! I'm so jealous of people who can pull this blush off cause it truely is a beautiful pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is an interesting one. I originally purchased it because I had heard it was a dupe for Nars Gaiety. I'm surprised to see people still comparing them as similar because IMO they're not close at all. Pink passion is a really bright yellow based warm pink. there's absolutely no shimmer. It's quite pigmented, and borderline chalky. I found it applies quite patchy, & can be abrasive if you're not careful. Gaiety on the other hand is a light blue based babydoll pink with subtle silver shimmer running through it. It's not as pigmented so you never really run the risk of rocking clown cheeks, and it's more flattering for pale skin. I uploaded a photo of Pink Passion side by side as well as swatches (gaiety is on top, pink passion is on the bottom). Really I'm not fond of Pink Passion. It looks harsh on my pale skin, and because of the texture, it doesn't look good over bronzer. It's not a bad blush, it's pigmented, and it's a nice color if that's what you're looking for. The texture is what kills it for me. I just prefer Nars Gaiety for color, texture, and application. Check out the photo I uploaded and see for yourselves which one would better suit you!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by adefenderfer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised by how much I like this blush. I have been eyeing Kevyn Aucoin's cream blush in Liquifuschia but just can't justify the price tag. Pink Passion is not a dupe for Liquifuschia by any means, but still offers a bright pop of color. I apply this to my NC15-20 skin with my Real Techniques blush brush, light handedly. It gives the prettiest glow! Dont be scared of the bright color in the pan, it blends in nicely. The only downside is I find the blush a bit chalky but its only $3, it can't be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bebold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this!! I saw a video of a girl wearing this but she had much lighter ski tones then me so I was worried but it turned out perfect!! The color may look a little intimidating but it really is gorgeous ! And it's only $3!!