July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Treatments - Qtica - Cuticle treatment cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this today, I will update this review later. Initial thoughts - very thick, this is perfect for a few spa like minutes every day!

INGREDIENTS: Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Water(aqua), Glycerin, Beeswax, Sarbitan Sesquioleate, Panthenol, Aloe Vera Gel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Borate, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolindinyl Urea, BHA, Fragrance.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best, most intense cuticle treatment out there. I've recommended this to clients with ragged, dry, bitten cuticles and it really works miracles. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the inclusion of honey in the ingredient list :-)

This product is a bit expensive, but very worth it, and it will last FOREVER! I took off a couple of lippies for packaging, because I hate digging in a jar and getting the product under my nails. I wish they could put this in a lipgloss tube or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2007 7:51:00 AM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! I like the scent and how it stays on my cuticles longer than any of the oils, which just seem to disappears. Now, if I can just continue to faithfully apply it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 7:43:00 AM More reviews by curi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely the best cuticle treatment cream that I've ever tried.
The pot looks tiny, but should last for ages, but most importantly it actually works! I've notice that if I have a hangnail the cuticle creams seems to sooth and heal it.
Most definitely one of my favourite nail products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I am using this along with the natural nail growth stimulator and it has been a wise investment. Like everyone says, it's thick and stays put all night. I keep a tin of Burt's Lemon Butter and a small bottle of Solar Oil in my purse for daytime use. The Qtica is one line that is worth spashing the cash for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by JanM

This is a great product - I used it years when I could get it from QVCUK but then it was no longer supplied and I sort of forgot about it. Having recently re-discovered it I am loving it! Yes it's thick, can be difficult to get out of the pot and needs a bit of rubbing in (no bad thing) but my cuticles get hard and dry all year round and whilst oils are OK I find that this balm is actually less of a bother to use during the day. A definate repurchase....you do get to the end of the pot eventually!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by marikko714

I LOVE this cuticle cream - it's very thick and luxurious and really makes your cuticles soft and beautiful. However, I only use it at night, b/c it's so thick. I prefer to use the lighter and nicer smelling Burt's Bees throughout the day. I don't really care for the smell of Qtica - there's nothing wrong w/ it, it's just a very basic, lotiony smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by heatherinwa

I am in love with this stuff!

It's in a very small round jar with a screw top lid. The actual cream is a very thick ointment. The smell is light and pleasant. It will probably last a very long time, even with using it twice a day.

My cuticles were disgusting. I am trying to grow my nails out- and I started to notice how dry and gross my cuticles were becoming. I need to wash them several times a day due to my industry, so that doesn't help either.

This stuff stays put for awhile, unlike cheaper creams.

My cuticles are looking great, they look healthy and there is no more pain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a devoted fan of Burt's Bees cuticle balm, but I actually prefer this one because it doesn't feel as greasy, and the scent is not as strong as with the Burt's Bees. I think it works better than the BB b/c of its thicker consistency. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jenna_trader

My Holy Grail Cuticle Treatment Cream. This is truly INTENSIVE and it saved my cuticles from constantly being red, hard and swollen. Hang nails were at the corners of nearly all my nails. This was the result of many years using artificial nails (acrylic/gells and silk wraps).

I decided to remove the nails but wasn't prepared for my natural nail to go along with them.

When I had the nails removed, much of my nailbed went with it. I looked like the worst "BEFORE" pictures of totally ruined nails. They flaked, chipped, were soft enough to bend and peel and worse were the tears on the corner of the nail well below the finger tip. This was about 11 weeks ago. I learned to "claw" my hands when signing credit card bills, and in general. Eventually they ripped low enough to hurt. The cuticles were red, swollen and hard as tacks. I was too ashamed to even go to the nail salon. Decided to do it myself. I started off with about 3 weeks of Essie Millionails which hardened the nail and eventually the ridges filled and no more peeling. I graduated to my HG now, Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator and although my nails won't get into any nail polish commercial, they are hard, healthy, and finally growing. I also use the intensive cuticle cream and now the cuticles are soft and no more hang nails. I expect to begin my own French Manicure in about 1 month and WILL NEVER, EVER ruin my nails with those horrible acrylics/gels again!