August 27, 2014 | 1593 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle and foamy. Feels really soft on the skin. Does what it's supposed to do, clean your skin. Does not treat acne or anything special. Only downfall is, it makes my skin feel tight and dries it out really bad. Moisturizer is a must for afterwards. I didn't moisturizer after using this one day and within about 2 hours my face was very dry and started to burn so bad until I put some on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Believin

I absoluty love this product it does a very nice job at clearing my skin I got this product because I ran out of my lorealgo 360 anti breakout facail scrub and I use the little tool to scrub the face with this wash and after I follow up with the "so totally clean'' astrigent and use the ''Seriously shine free'' moisturizer and its done a good job at keeping my face clear and Ive struggled with acne for a couple years.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by iheartevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This cleanser is lovely and mild while still getting all the dirt off my face. A little bit goes a long way, so be careful when you use it because its kind of runny and you can dispense more than you mean too. I'd prefer a pump type bottle (which would also help with the dispensing issue), but that's my only packaging compliant.

This line doesn't treat acne, but I've pretty much given up on finding something to treat my acne and am settling for something that will keep it clean and not cause weird freak outs. So don't get this expecting to have it clear up your skin.

There is a smell, but I don't find it to be that bad. I actually rather like it. All the Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried so far have had a nice smell. This one is my favorite of the line. It smells yummy and if I could find a perfume with this smell I'd buy it in a heart beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

great to wash your make up off or if you're not pimple prone, it dries out your oily bits but doesn't dry out the rest of your face n has this amazing smell that i just can't get enough of!
fantastic everyday cleanser that's not too gentle or too harsh

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kaleiokapualani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a cleanser to get rid of acne, this will not work. I went on a trip, and didn't bring any cleansers. I love the 10.0.6 formula mud mask, so i figured i would give the "Best Face Foward" a try. I have oily skin, and although i do not have many pimples...i do break out with one zit here and there about once a week. I thought that if i bought this cleanser, it would keep things at bay till i find a more permanent skin care system...But i was WRONG! This broke me out pretty bad. I had to rush to Sephora to get acne products pronto. I usually don't have sensitive skin, so i'm not sure if it was the product that broke me out...or if it just didn't clean my face well, which then caused the breakouts. It's been 2 months, and im back to my regular skincare routine. But i'm still trying to get rid of the pimples from 2 months ago.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

i have dry skin and after using this it made my skin feel tight and drier

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by paper_dawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Considering I bought this product blindly and without any expectations, I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. The smell is great, fruity but not overwhelming. I have pretty normal skin so I try and avoid any heavy duty face washes and this product helps maintain my clear skin. I would also go as far to say it has given me a glow after a few days of use. The draw backs however includes the consistency, its very watery and the packaging style (upright tube) always dispenses more than you need. Also if I do have a blemish this face wash doesn't really do much to get rid of it quickly, and often I have to treat specific blemishes separately which is kind of annoying. However, finding a good but not abrasive face wash for sensitive skin is not easy so I will absolutely continue to use this product until I feel comfortable with something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by kels94

I wanted to like this product, I really did. The packaging is cute, and the smell is wonderful. I do have oily skin, and it seems to somehow mattify the oil, but I have gotten a significant amount of acne recently, and I don't think the cleanser is doing a great job of cleaning my make up off effectively. I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Melancholia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser and I have dry sensitive skin. I love the way that it foams up, and I haven't notice extra dryness since using this product! it makes my skin feel soft and I will continue to use the whole formula 10.0.6 line!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by trharvey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love this cleanser...I cannot say enough positive things about it...the smell is wonderful....kinda fruity almost. It's a gel like consistency when it comes out, but then it foams up like CRAZAY...and it removes every trace of makeup.

I am a super super oily girl. This product cleans my face without making it feel dry and tight. My skin feels so smooth after I wash it...all I want to do is touch my face.

Now I've got to let you know, I haven't noticed a reduction in my breakout level since using this product. But, my acne is hormonal....but I think if you do have breakouts due to bacteria ...this product would clear it right up without drying you out....

I would not recommend this for people with dry skin. This line is definately for the oily skinned.