October 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by frkparadis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I am really impressed with this product! Bought it because it was fairly cheap and because I wanted to try something new. Also, the packaging was quite appealing. In short: I am in love! It removes my makeup (including mascara and eyeshadow, I have yet to try removing eyeliner) so easily - no need to rub the skin! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin soft, which is good, because my skin tends dry out. I of course use a moisturizer afterwards, but if this brand made a moisturizer too, I would definitely try it out.

I will without a doubt buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I'm quite impressed with this cleanser and I actually really love it! First of all, it's not a foam cleanser ... it's a gel but whatever. The whole 2-3 months that I've been using this I noticed my skin has been pretty clear and I didn't really break out (except during hormonal times). I love the feeling it leaves my skin after cleansing. It just feels so clean and smooth. Plus, it smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by zillzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this firstly to remove makeup in the evening and to freshen up and remove oil if I have any in the morning. I like that it is very gentle and it can be used around the eyes. It removes all of my makeup, even my mascara and eyeliner, without the need to rub very hard. It leaves my combination skin fresh but sometimes it can start feeling a little dry, but that doesn't bother me since I always use toner and moisturizer afterwards, so it works really well with the rest of my products.
I'm not sure if this alone improves my skin or if it's together with the other things I use, but I am satisfied with this cleanser, it does its job well.
This cleanser is a gel with a sweet fruity/floral scent, very soft on the skin and it gives a nice silky foam. A little goes a long way, so the 150ml tube lasts for a good while. Nice for both wallet and skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for about three weeks, I had mostly oily skin especially my forehead, and the first week I looooved it! Also I had a bit of an obsession for formula 10.0.6 because their packaging is so cute! The first week my acne went down a bit and my face glowed very beautifully. But after about three weeks my chin started to dry out so bad and stupidly I continued to use it. After some days my skin had enough and my chin and my skin around my mouth got so dry I got strange red marks all over! It really dries me out and and makes my face have a tight feeling, so it is important to use a moisturizer afterwards. I'm not using this product now after I got those red marks.. I don't really feel like using it anymore, especially when looking at the backside of the packaging and seeing all these strange chemicals which I can't even pronounce like cocamidopropyl betaine.. citric acid, sodium chloride, amonium lauryl sulfate.. is it really healthy to use all those things on your face?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle and foamy. Feels really soft on the skin. Does what it's supposed to do, clean your skin. Does not treat acne or anything special. Only downfall is, it makes my skin feel tight and dries it out really bad. Moisturizer is a must for afterwards. I didn't moisturizer after using this one day and within about 2 hours my face was very dry and started to burn so bad until I put some on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Believin

I absoluty love this product it does a very nice job at clearing my skin I got this product because I ran out of my lorealgo 360 anti breakout facail scrub and I use the little tool to scrub the face with this wash and after I follow up with the "so totally clean'' astrigent and use the ''Seriously shine free'' moisturizer and its done a good job at keeping my face clear and Ive struggled with acne for a couple years.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by iheartevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This cleanser is lovely and mild while still getting all the dirt off my face. A little bit goes a long way, so be careful when you use it because its kind of runny and you can dispense more than you mean too. I'd prefer a pump type bottle (which would also help with the dispensing issue), but that's my only packaging compliant.

This line doesn't treat acne, but I've pretty much given up on finding something to treat my acne and am settling for something that will keep it clean and not cause weird freak outs. So don't get this expecting to have it clear up your skin.

There is a smell, but I don't find it to be that bad. I actually rather like it. All the Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried so far have had a nice smell. This one is my favorite of the line. It smells yummy and if I could find a perfume with this smell I'd buy it in a heart beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

great to wash your make up off or if you're not pimple prone, it dries out your oily bits but doesn't dry out the rest of your face n has this amazing smell that i just can't get enough of!
fantastic everyday cleanser that's not too gentle or too harsh

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kaleiokapualani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a cleanser to get rid of acne, this will not work. I went on a trip, and didn't bring any cleansers. I love the 10.0.6 formula mud mask, so i figured i would give the "Best Face Foward" a try. I have oily skin, and although i do not have many pimples...i do break out with one zit here and there about once a week. I thought that if i bought this cleanser, it would keep things at bay till i find a more permanent skin care system...But i was WRONG! This broke me out pretty bad. I had to rush to Sephora to get acne products pronto. I usually don't have sensitive skin, so i'm not sure if it was the product that broke me out...or if it just didn't clean my face well, which then caused the breakouts. It's been 2 months, and im back to my regular skincare routine. But i'm still trying to get rid of the pimples from 2 months ago.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

i have dry skin and after using this it made my skin feel tight and drier