October 2, 2014 | 1763 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the 30ml size for £9.59 on beautybay.com. I've had it since October and barely have gone through it as it's used sparingly. but I'm in the hunt for a better option as I feel this actually reduced how long my foundation lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combo skin that is super oily in the T-zone and always have issues with my makeup separating and looking like a mess as the day progresses. I used my friend's All Nighter spray on a couple of different occasions and could see a clear improvement in how my makeup wears throughout the day. I was so impressed that I actually went out and bought this at full price, which is saying a lot because I'm cheap and this spray is fairly pricey. I have finished my bottle and am satisfied with my purchase. I have since tried Urban Decay's De Slick spray, which hadn't yet been released when I bought All Nighter. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product!! I can never go out without it during a hot day otherwise i feel like my foundation is melting.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product at first! It kept my makeup in place all day & it helped my powder foundation really blend into my skin! But then I noticed a break out, then another & then before I knew it I was covered in break outs! I didn't change anything else in my routine so it had to be this. I stopped using it for a few months and then when I went back sure enough BAMMM acne central!! Ughhhh it's such a bummer because I realllly LOVED this! Even though I can't use it I would still recommend it especially if you are not acne prone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MissRomero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally bough this item thinking it would work like wonders, like it says it does but in reality it was sticky and i just felt my face tight. After a couple hours it seemed like it just stopped to do its work which is leave make up on face. I thought it was pricey and didnt like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using this for a few months now and I must say it works like it says. It will keep your makeup on all day. I have tried it with every foundation I have and I tend to use it with the ones I know will shift or fade on me. It keeps them put, so now I can actually use them up.

This does not cake or feel sticky or anything. It just feels cool and refreshing. It even has worked on my eye-shadows and lipsticks. I did not purposely spray it on the lipstick, but the mist hit it by accident. I noticed that that lipstick, which is not that long wearing lasted all day lol. WIN!! This is amazing stuff and because of the price, I will use it sparingly. VERY much an HG product. Nothing else I have come across does what this does.

The nozzle is great, it sprays just the right amount of mist without being too much and is even. It dries fast and not dewy. It doesn't smell bad and you can't feel it on. LOVE this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW, I love this stuff. I have oily skin and my foundation would constantly rub off whenever I blotted and look gross around my nose after a few hours. Totally embarrassing. I started to look into primers to try and keep it in place (tried smash box photo light and benefit porefessional). But the primers never kept me matte/my make up from transferring (I use MUFE HD) ... This stuff REALLY works, been using it for about 2 weeks spraying mainly around my nose and T zone. The longest I've kept my make up on so far has been 9hrs and I only got a little shiny. My foundation still looked flawless/hardly transferred. It also made my foundation look a lot better. I get a lot more compliments on my skin since adding this to my routine :). Definitely will repurchase, just wish it wasn't so expensive, but hopefully the bottle lasts!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Smc2334

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this stuff worked!!! I don't unseated what it does, it might as well be plain water in the bottle becauSe it does nothing. I notice no difference in the way it sets my make up or the length of told the make up stays on. Total waste of $$ and I'm usually a fan of UD products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been using this first spray for about 5 years now, and I still love it just as much as when I first tried it out. This really does the job at setting your makeup and keeping everything in place and looking fresh. When I first decided to try this product out, I was debating between this spray and the oil controlling one "de-slick", since I have combination/oily skin. I chose this one and I'm glad I did because this product works like a charm. I have never tried de-slick because I've been so impressed with this product, but if oil/shine control is a concern for you like it is for me, you will probably have good results with this spray. A bottle usually lasts around 5 months give or take, so I don't mind paying a little more for this setting spray than others considering it's larger in quantity than most and fantastic in quality. I will be using this product as long as it's on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

Love this makeup setting spray!!!! I was first introduced to the idea of a spray that keeps your makeup in place (an issue I always had throughout the years)... And was recommended the MAC setting spray by my friend. I used almost the whole bottle but it wouldn't nearly such a job as this urban decay spray! I am so happy I tried this, I have a full size and a travel size! It also makes me feel refreshed after I spray it on my face (sometimes my face gets hot when applying makeup)... And also the best part is ill put my favorite lip gloss on and spray it, the lip gloss stays much longer than it normally does when I don't use the spray!! Totally recommend it! Try the travel size if you're skeptical of this magic