Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 4/5/2015 8:57:00 PM

Love using this stuff during the hot summer weather. My skin is crazy oily during this time and when I use this, my make up looks amazing and holds up at least 8-12 hrs. I don't use this during the other seasons as MAC Fix+ is my go-to, but this for the summer is a deffff.

on 4/1/2015 9:41:00 PM

This product was great! I found that while exercising and going to concerts and just everyday in general that this product prolonged my makeup wear. Even the price $30 AU didn't disappoint for the overall quality of this fantastic product!

I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily or normal skin. I didn't experience any break outs or irritation either. The packaging of this product was very pretty and made me not mind it sitting on my dresser permanently.

Love this setting spray! I used this for the first time after applying my eyeshadow (Naked2) and the rest of my makeup for the day. After spraying on, It felt like nothing was even on my skin. After 12 hours and a visit to the gym, my eyeshadow still looked great. Wonderful product and I definitely recommend!

on 3/28/2015 4:57:00 AM

I bought the mini size first of all just to try it out before splurging on the big bottle! I now have the bigger size and also bought one for my sister for Christmas because she loved mine so much! Feels really nice & refreshing on the skin and my make up does stay on all day:) this is the first setting spray I've tried so I have nothing to compare it to so for now its 4 stars! also love that it's oil free! I always look for oil free products as I have an oily tzone...

on 3/28/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Disappointing FAIL. ) :

I have used both the ELF & NYX setting sprays, and love them both. I figured...Urban Decay should be even better, no?

NO. I only used this one time. Oily + Forehead/Chin breakout. Grr.

I checked the ingredients and realized there is silicone in it....(partially my bad for not checking.) Still, very disappointed.

Sensitive skin, beware! Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was unsure about buying this product to begin with, as I heard it had a lot of alcohol in it and it would be a catastrophe for my incredibly sensitive skin. Nevertheless, I could never keep my concealer on, even with primer, and my eyeliner always flaked off after a few hours. I bought it, sprayed it a few time to get the hang of the spray, then spritzed twice onto my face, making sure it wasn't too close.
Fast forward 8 hours later, my eyeliner hadn't budged, my concealer stayed put and altogether my face looked great. My skin didn't have an allergic reaction (and it does to many, many things) nor did it sting or burn or cause any redness. In fact, it did what it says it does, which is cool down my makeup and my face in general.
If a week from now of using it everyday and my face hasn't shown any negative reaction to this spray, I will swear by it.

on 3/16/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Didn't do anything for me except make my face greasy :( also broke me out. Very disappointed.

on 3/15/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

works awesome, i can definitely tell the days i forgot to spray this. takes a little bit to dry but when it does, your makeup is pretty much locked on your face. the bessstttt. and comparable to a lot of other setting sprays which have pumps that spray huge droplets on your face, this is just a very fine mist. kind of expensive, but whatever. it's good!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff actually works but it fells like I sprayed a thick layer of hairspray all over my face! It makes my fave feel tight, stiff and dry. I've even shaken it up and got the same results. I would buy again as it really does noticeably make my makeup last longer

on 2/12/2015 12:28:00 PM

It didn't work for me :(
Needless to say I'm very oily after about. .. 4 hours after applying my foundation, and this didn't help at all, if anything It seemed to speed up the time in which I became oily. I also don't like the fact that you need about 4 sprays just to get your entire face. I plan on taking it back to sephora.