Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 6/26/2015 8:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Such good stuff. Really makes a difference to the staying power of my makeup and doesn't make my foundation patchy or anything. Love and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried E.l.f setting spray and I felt like I sprayed water on my face. This stuff is amazing! It really holds everything in place. I live in Florida and we have crazy humidity and it does its job! I would use this if you have oily skin over the de-slick one by the way. If you're worried about pricing just get the travel size one near the counter at Ulta!

on 6/24/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this before and will forever , amazing when you use to much powder spritz this on and it makes everything perfect

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Greatest primer ever! Literally sets face perfectly in place, no stiffness or hardening of product. Leaves face with dewy glow, natural.

on 6/6/2015 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this stuff, until I used up the travel-size bottle and had to decide on getting a full-size...and I did, because it's awesome! I know it's a bit of a gimmicky product, but I really do think my makeup looks better longer with it. I agree with other reviewers that it doesn't provide much oil control, but it makes any kind of powder foundation look amazing...a bit more natural and not so dry. I use ColorStay powder as my base on good skin days, and if I don't use the UD spray, it looks too dry and powdery...but a few spritzes of All-Nighter and voila, so much better! It doesn't cause breakouts or make my skin feel tight as other reviewers have noted, but my skin is not prone to dryness. The spray bottle is convenient and the travel size is great too (with 2 caps for security!). I will continue to repurchase. (Hint: the full size is a MUCH better deal at $7.50/oz vs. $14/oz!)

$30 for a 4 oz (full size) spray bottle at Sephora.com [travel size is 1 oz for $14]

on 6/2/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- increases longevity of makeup
- fine mist/sprays evenly

CONS

- no oil control
- skin can feel tight

COMMENTS: I'm surprised I like this stuff. It won't offer any oil control, but it does keep makeup in place. I like the mist - very fine and sprays evenly. This will make your skin feel a little tight at first, but that feeling doesn't last long. My suggested use is to spray after you've applied all your liquid/cream products and then again once you're finished with everything (blush, powder, etc).

Will repurchase.

on 5/29/2015 4:04:00 PM

I'm not sure about this product. It is not bad; it actually seems to make your makeup stay on, but it makes your skin feel tight and it's pricey.

on 5/29/2015 11:06:00 AM

Not sure why there are so many mediocre reviews on this products. Personally, packaging doesn't matter but I like the bottle. I bought this product on my way to a bachelorette party out of town. It was applied around 4pm, and we got in back to the hotel about 5am. My make up was still on. Sure, my eyeshadow wasn't as vibrant and my blush was starting to fade/feet splotchy, but I am extremely impressed with how well it holds up. I have fallen asleep with my "face" on and when I woke up, make up was still in place. I am a photographer and helped a friend with her mini session day here in Louisiana humid heat. This setting spray held up through 10+ hours of sweating and working outside. Very impressed, would buy again 10/10.

on 5/20/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really liked this before. really helped set my makeup but with the newer one i think they added fragrance which im allergic to. so i cant use it anymore.

on 5/18/2015 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like the packaging to begin with, I really though this was going to be like my holy grail finishing spray , but I was kind of upset with it , I didn't really notice it making my makeup last longer or stay in place , so I will probably not repurchase again