Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Moisturizer

2.6

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbaden Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyverides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceterarth-20, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Lecithin, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Trapaeolum Majus Extract, Terminalia Chebula Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Hydroxyethel Ethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Slicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Tocopherol, Echinacea, Angustifolia Extract, Pathenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool.

on 11/8/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say that i love this product but i don't hate it. I have very oli skin and when i mean oli i really mean it, after 3-4 h i school my T-zones is oily then a french fries. I don't notice any different when i ues this moisturizer, i like the smell and the consistency but thats all.

on 10/16/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this out, because especially in summer my skin tends to get quite oily. The smell is an absolute no-go, but you get used to it. The product has somewhat of a cooling effect on the skin, which I really liked. It dries quite fast, but leaves your skin very dry and "tense-feeling". The packaging is a fail too, you have to double check if the lid closed properly otherwise you'll end up with a mess in your bag.... talking from experience.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i like that this formula is non greasy and applies smoothly. However, this does not work at least for me. I am still shining like crazy and it does not make anything matte. I will not re purchase this again.

on 8/29/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer doesn't deliver what it promises. Rather than mattify it makes my skin feel more oily and look more shiney than if i had gone without this product. It also has a weird scent.

on 8/8/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am super finicky about my face products! I have large pores and occasional acneic rosasea and anything I put on my face can cause a reaction...I'm allergic to Lubriderm...LOL

For some reason it reminds me of the original Oil of Olay my mother used to use, but this is better! Smells nice, good consistency, NON GREASY, doesn't bother my sensitive skin, CHEAP... I'm in love!

on 7/19/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Oh dear. I really wanted to like this product. However, stay-matte is probably the most misleading thing ever about this moisturizer. I used it morning and evening for about 5 days, and I woke up in the mornings looking like a greaseball. It did not help me stay matte whatsoever. The moisturizing power also left something to be desired. It was more like it left a film over my face rather than sank in. Not repurchasing.

on 6/24/2012 5:29:00 AM

This is liquified crap in 'fancy' packaging. I fell for this product because of the simplistic packaging but after just using it once, it has found its home in the trash.

I'm not going to talk about the smell because I would use something that works even if it smells horrible. Sadly for this product, it smells bad, works bad and it just... bad.

Texture is runny, does nothing to control oil, does nothing to moisturize, does nothing it claims to do. If someone were to give this to me I would leave it on my shelf and wait for it to discompose before even using it on my face. Horrid. Steer way clear.

on 6/5/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I bought this on clearance at Walgreens and was so excited to try this. It seems like within days, I broke out. I wasn't 100% sure that this was the culprit but I am leery in trying it again. Will not repurchase. I prefer La Roche Posay Efficlaire[sic] mattifying moisturizer instead.

on 5/24/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am shocked at how well this moisturizer worked for me...once I paired it with Derma E Vitamin A Glycolic Acid cleanser. I am a big believer that you have to have just the right combo for a moisturizer to work and I think I finally found just the combo for my very oily skin. I tried it with Clinique Mild Liquid cleanser & a Neutrogena cleanser but neither of those worked to help control my oil like the Derma E. I wash in the morning and then slather the moisturizer on my face. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling clean. In the past moisturizers have just sat on top of my skin and felt like a grease slick & I had to use them at night or else my makeup would just melt right off. The smell definitely doesn't bother me the way some people have mentioned here and I am very sensitive to smells, to me it's light and unobtrusive. I highly recommend trying this moisturizer, if it doesn't work for you at first, go get you some Derma E Vitamin A Glycolic Acid cleanser (about $10-12, but SO worth it.) This moisturizer is a keeper!

on 4/26/2012 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's really light weight and absorbs into the skin quickly.
After applying it I could see my skin becoming matte and it also felt smooth.
The only downside is the smell, but its no biggie.
Overall I like this product ! :D