August 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Moisturizers - Formula 10.0.6 - Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer doesn't deliver what it promises. Rather than mattify it makes my skin feel more oily and look more shiney than if i had gone without this product. It also has a weird scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dvlbny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am super finicky about my face products! I have large pores and occasional acneic rosasea and anything I put on my face can cause a reaction...I'm allergic to Lubriderm...LOL

For some reason it reminds me of the original Oil of Olay my mother used to use, but this is better! Smells nice, good consistency, NON GREASY, doesn't bother my sensitive skin, CHEAP... I'm in love!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Oh dear. I really wanted to like this product. However, stay-matte is probably the most misleading thing ever about this moisturizer. I used it morning and evening for about 5 days, and I woke up in the mornings looking like a greaseball. It did not help me stay matte whatsoever. The moisturizing power also left something to be desired. It was more like it left a film over my face rather than sank in. Not repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by vionnalee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is liquified crap in 'fancy' packaging. I fell for this product because of the simplistic packaging but after just using it once, it has found its home in the trash.

I'm not going to talk about the smell because I would use something that works even if it smells horrible. Sadly for this product, it smells bad, works bad and it just... bad.

Texture is runny, does nothing to control oil, does nothing to moisturize, does nothing it claims to do. If someone were to give this to me I would leave it on my shelf and wait for it to discompose before even using it on my face. Horrid. Steer way clear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance at Walgreens and was so excited to try this. It seems like within days, I broke out. I wasn't 100% sure that this was the culprit but I am leery in trying it again. Will not repurchase. I prefer La Roche Posay Efficlaire[sic] mattifying moisturizer instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Brandy26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am shocked at how well this moisturizer worked for me...once I paired it with Derma E Vitamin A Glycolic Acid cleanser. I am a big believer that you have to have just the right combo for a moisturizer to work and I think I finally found just the combo for my very oily skin. I tried it with Clinique Mild Liquid cleanser & a Neutrogena cleanser but neither of those worked to help control my oil like the Derma E. I wash in the morning and then slather the moisturizer on my face. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling clean. In the past moisturizers have just sat on top of my skin and felt like a grease slick & I had to use them at night or else my makeup would just melt right off. The smell definitely doesn't bother me the way some people have mentioned here and I am very sensitive to smells, to me it's light and unobtrusive. I highly recommend trying this moisturizer, if it doesn't work for you at first, go get you some Derma E Vitamin A Glycolic Acid cleanser (about $10-12, but SO worth it.) This moisturizer is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Cheesedragon

It's really light weight and absorbs into the skin quickly.
After applying it I could see my skin becoming matte and it also felt smooth.
The only downside is the smell, but its no biggie.
Overall I like this product ! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by prettifulone91

I really like it so far. It keeps my face matte for almost the whole day .. then towards the end my skin has a pretty glow to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by iheartevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So far I've had very minimal issues with this moisturizer. It seems to be adding just the right amount of moisture back to my face while keeping my face from becoming too oily. The price is very good for the amount of product you get. I'd prefer a pump type bottle, but that's my only packaging compliant.

This line doesn't treat acne, but I've pretty much given up on finding something to treat my acne and am settling for something that will keep it clean and not cause weird freak outs. So don't get this expecting to have it clear up your skin.

There is a smell, but I don't find it to be that bad. I actually rather like it. All the Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried so far have had a nice smell.

Some reviewers have said that it causes them to break out. I've not noticed that, but I am prone to breakouts so I likely wouldn't notice if it was. That said, I don't seem to be more broken out than normal.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ariablack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NO! No, no, no, no, no.
Completely ruined my skin. Within a few days of wearing this I developed huge cystic pimples and rashes all over my face. Took me months to repair my skin. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!