November 27, 2014 | 1432 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mandibullard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is perfect if your looking for a luminous natural look.... like wearing no makeup at all. not cakey and doesn't break me out! it is very pricy on the website BUT... I bought some from ebay for $5 and the real deal came in the mail!! $9 with shipping! pretty sweet deal if u ask me :) I wear #21 and blend with my fingers. although it initially goes on rather grey, it oxidizes to match your skin tone within a few minutes, very blendable, easy to apply and great coverage considering how light it feels on the skin. I have light skin, freckles, acne, dry skin, and only use concealer for around my eyes. bought this a few times over the last few years because I love it and it lasts FOREVER!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by nienoona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by 1laviniaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream gives me just right amount of coverage and number 13 is the perfect match for my skin. I'm using my third one now and it made my freckles fade a lot! Not as moisturizing as Missha claims so it's essential to apply a good face cream first if you have really dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by slnrbk

I'm truly disappointed with this BB cream. Coverage is just okay, but it made my skin break out. Definitely does not worth its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by singingflower

I have super sensitive and thin skin. This BB cream is relatively thicker than other ones that I've used (i.e. Skin 79, Laneige, Hanskin) so my skin gets irritated when I wear it more often. It smells pretty nice but the texture is not as smooth as I would like it to be. I use the darker colour, 23, which is a good match for my skin because after a while, it adapts to the colour of your skin like other BB creams.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Wildtiger

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin type: Oily with dry spots and sensitive.

I love this BB Cream. I just ordered my second bottle of this. With frequent use (5 days a week), this lasted me about 10 months.

I am somebody who hates the feeling of having makeup on my face, especially the caked on look. I used to use regular fountain, which I felt was too thick and clogged my pores, and it looked very unnatural to me. I discovered BB cream through a friend, but my first BB cream was too grey and cakey-feeling on me.

I'm a big fan of the "no makeup" makeup look and this BB cream really achieves that. I don't have any acne but I do have a lot of freckles, beauty spots, some redness, and uneven skintone. This BB cream really balances all of that out. It's fairly liquidy, provides light coverage, and it looks like you don't have any make up on. It also doesn't feel heavy when you wear it. I use Shade 21, which is just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone (not noticeable) but 23 is too dark. There are only 3 shades.

PROS:
- Inexpensive
- Feels light, not cakey
- No greyness
- Nice pump bottle dispenser

CONS:
- Wears away on oily skin without primer
- Might not be enough coverage for some people
- Only 3 shades

Overall -
If you need acne or scarring coverage, I'm not quite sure if this will be what you're looking for. But if you need to balance out some uneven skin tone, then this might just be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I also have Missha Perfect cover and Misa Cho Bo Yang which i also like but i do much prefer this BB out of the lot. The reason for this is that the colour (i use 23) is a perfect match for me and it slightly runnier then the two so it is easier to apply. It also blends into the skin well but not "masking" my skin and looks natural. You only need to go onto their website to read all the goodness that has been put into this or the bad which have been excluded. I also really like the style of tube that it comes in! I always apply after moisturising, and then brush on oil control powder as this BB cream does nothing to help with this. All in all a worthwhile BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by redbuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's so pricey comparing to the perfect cover. It has awful coverage, gray cast when its blend, and so oily on my opinion. I like the claims that this product has 7 free harmful ingredients and I love the packaging too, it has pink colour with flowers relief on it. It doesn't suit my skin and I don' like it but I don't hate it neither.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my most recent of many bb cream purchases and/or trials, including MISSHA Perfect Cover, Skin Food mushroom, Dr. Jart's black label, Urban Decay, and Lioele. My previous favorite was the Skin Food, because the biggest thing I'm looking for in a bb cream/foundation is the feel of it on my skin - I absolutely HATE the powdery, made-up feeling you get when wearing heavy foundations and powders.

At first, I felt that this bb cream was in fact too powdery feeling for me. The texture was also too matte; I prefer a little dewiness because it looks much more natural. When I began applying a single drop of argan oil all over my face before makeup, though, this bb cream went on much more smoothly, filled in my pores, AND didn't feel like makeup! That's why I prefer it to the Skin Food mushroom bb cream now - everything about it is better than the SF other than the feel, and that's solved with argan oil.

So taking the argan oil into account, let me break down the major components of what I'm looking for in a bb cream:

1) Coverage: 4/5 - pretty good coverage as far as bb creams go. I don't need much coverage, so I'm not sure how well it covers severe acne or darker blemishes, but it completely covers veins, uneven skin tone, and minor blemishes like faint acne scars. It does not fully cover undereye circles or large pores around the nose, but it does decently enough for me to skip concealer if I'm lazy.

2) Finish: 5/5 with the argan oil underneath. Looks fresh and slightly dewy, like I just washed my face. Literally impossible to tell I'm wearing makeup or not - it's the very definition of "my skin but better." Without the argan oil, I'd only give it a 3.5/5, because I don't like satin/matte finishes, but if you do, then this bb cream is for you!

3) Feel: 5/5 - as mentioned above, I can't feel the makeup on my face with this (again, with argan oil underneath). If I touch my face, it feels just like my own skin.

4) Price: 3.5/5 - I feel like 4 lippies is a little high because the retail price of it is $46, but MISSHA does sales frequently so I got mine for $23, which is reasonable. Avoid buying on ebay/amazon unless you do some research and can confidently conclude the seller is reputable, because MISSHA is a very popular brand in Asia and fakes of these bb creams are sold outside of the official site.

5) Packaging: 5/5 - it's gorgeous, has the very delicate, elegant embossed floral pattern of MISSHA real signature on what looks like gradient pink aluminum underneath thicker plastic casing. Very sturdy, the pump is hygienic and doesn't dispense too much or too little product for me. It looks like a tube, but it's actually hard, and can't be compressed, which is my only complaint because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Otherwise, it's great! You can also remove the pump from the container to refill it with something else or whatever.

It claims to have 45g of product in the container. I've only been using this for about two weeks, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but my Skin Food was 50g and still has at least a month's worth of bb cream leftover in the tube after daily usage since January (about nine months now).

6) Color: 4/5 - I'm an NC20 in summer, 15 in winter, and I'm using the shade #21, which is just a tiny bit too light for me, but 23 is too dark. It oxidizes though, so 21 after about five minutes is a perfect match, and it doesn't change colors beyond the first couple minutes on your face.

There's just one thing I don't really like about it: the SPF in it is physical sunscreen (titanium dioxde), which means your face will look white in flash photos. This effect gradually reduces during the day so by evening, when you're most likely to use flash, it's not so pronounced, but I'd still rather it not have that effect at all. But this isn't a big enough problem for me to dock a lippie.

Overall: 5/5! Unless I find something that blows me away even more, I'll be repurchasing and sticking to this.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No