October 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Wildtiger

I'm 16 years old, acne prone skin, very oily,very sensitive skin

My mom and I have tried this, i had a high hopes for this because basically the salesperson told me that this is absolutely okay for sensitive skin and it claims to have 7 free harmful chemicals. I was really excited , first application was okay after 1 hour I have notice that the effectiveness of bb cream slightly gone , when I got home as usual I cleanse my face then eventually notice a new bumps in my face , I still continued using this product day after day but my pimples and my skin has gone wild. It's just so disappointing my mom hated this product too so what we did we just throw it away and did not manage to finish the product.

Additional info: the packaging sucks , it doesn't come with a pump
The bb cream runs through the cup ,it's so messy and unhygienic.

Expensive but not worth it . It doesn't claim what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin type: Oily with dry spots and sensitive.

I love this BB Cream. I just ordered my second bottle of this. With frequent use (5 days a week), this lasted me about 10 months.

I am somebody who hates the feeling of having makeup on my face, especially the caked on look. I used to use regular fountain, which I felt was too thick and clogged my pores, and it looked very unnatural to me. I discovered BB cream through a friend, but my first BB cream was too grey and cakey-feeling on me.

I'm a big fan of the "no makeup" makeup look and this BB cream really achieves that. I don't have any acne but I do have a lot of freckles, beauty spots, some redness, and uneven skintone. This BB cream really balances all of that out. It's fairly liquidy, provides light coverage, and it looks like you don't have any make up on. It also doesn't feel heavy when you wear it. I use Shade 21, which is just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone (not noticeable) but 23 is too dark. There are only 3 shades.

PROS:
- Inexpensive
- Feels light, not cakey
- No greyness
- Nice pump bottle dispenser

CONS:
- Wears away on oily skin without primer
- Might not be enough coverage for some people
- Only 3 shades

Overall -
If you need acne or scarring coverage, I'm not quite sure if this will be what you're looking for. But if you need to balance out some uneven skin tone, then this might just be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I also have Missha Perfect cover and Misa Cho Bo Yang which i also like but i do much prefer this BB out of the lot. The reason for this is that the colour (i use 23) is a perfect match for me and it slightly runnier then the two so it is easier to apply. It also blends into the skin well but not "masking" my skin and looks natural. You only need to go onto their website to read all the goodness that has been put into this or the bad which have been excluded. I also really like the style of tube that it comes in! I always apply after moisturising, and then brush on oil control powder as this BB cream does nothing to help with this. All in all a worthwhile BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by redbuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's so pricey comparing to the perfect cover. It has awful coverage, gray cast when its blend, and so oily on my opinion. I like the claims that this product has 7 free harmful ingredients and I love the packaging too, it has pink colour with flowers relief on it. It doesn't suit my skin and I don' like it but I don't hate it neither.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my most recent of many bb cream purchases and/or trials, including MISSHA Perfect Cover, Skin Food mushroom, Dr. Jart's black label, Urban Decay, and Lioele. My previous favorite was the Skin Food, because the biggest thing I'm looking for in a bb cream/foundation is the feel of it on my skin - I absolutely HATE the powdery, made-up feeling you get when wearing heavy foundations and powders.

At first, I felt that this bb cream was in fact too powdery feeling for me. The texture was also too matte; I prefer a little dewiness because it looks much more natural. When I began applying a single drop of argan oil all over my face before makeup, though, this bb cream went on much more smoothly, filled in my pores, AND didn't feel like makeup! That's why I prefer it to the Skin Food mushroom bb cream now - everything about it is better than the SF other than the feel, and that's solved with argan oil.

So taking the argan oil into account, let me break down the major components of what I'm looking for in a bb cream:

1) Coverage: 4/5 - pretty good coverage as far as bb creams go. I don't need much coverage, so I'm not sure how well it covers severe acne or darker blemishes, but it completely covers veins, uneven skin tone, and minor blemishes like faint acne scars. It does not fully cover undereye circles or large pores around the nose, but it does decently enough for me to skip concealer if I'm lazy.

2) Finish: 5/5 with the argan oil underneath. Looks fresh and slightly dewy, like I just washed my face. Literally impossible to tell I'm wearing makeup or not - it's the very definition of "my skin but better." Without the argan oil, I'd only give it a 3.5/5, because I don't like satin/matte finishes, but if you do, then this bb cream is for you!

3) Feel: 5/5 - as mentioned above, I can't feel the makeup on my face with this (again, with argan oil underneath). If I touch my face, it feels just like my own skin.

4) Price: 3.5/5 - I feel like 4 lippies is a little high because the retail price of it is $46, but MISSHA does sales frequently so I got mine for $23, which is reasonable. Avoid buying on ebay/amazon unless you do some research and can confidently conclude the seller is reputable, because MISSHA is a very popular brand in Asia and fakes of these bb creams are sold outside of the official site.

5) Packaging: 5/5 - it's gorgeous, has the very delicate, elegant embossed floral pattern of MISSHA real signature on what looks like gradient pink aluminum underneath thicker plastic casing. Very sturdy, the pump is hygienic and doesn't dispense too much or too little product for me. It looks like a tube, but it's actually hard, and can't be compressed, which is my only complaint because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Otherwise, it's great! You can also remove the pump from the container to refill it with something else or whatever.

It claims to have 45g of product in the container. I've only been using this for about two weeks, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but my Skin Food was 50g and still has at least a month's worth of bb cream leftover in the tube after daily usage since January (about nine months now).

6) Color: 4/5 - I'm an NC20 in summer, 15 in winter, and I'm using the shade #21, which is just a tiny bit too light for me, but 23 is too dark. It oxidizes though, so 21 after about five minutes is a perfect match, and it doesn't change colors beyond the first couple minutes on your face.

There's just one thing I don't really like about it: the SPF in it is physical sunscreen (titanium dioxde), which means your face will look white in flash photos. This effect gradually reduces during the day so by evening, when you're most likely to use flash, it's not so pronounced, but I'd still rather it not have that effect at all. But this isn't a big enough problem for me to dock a lippie.

Overall: 5/5! Unless I find something that blows me away even more, I'll be repurchasing and sticking to this.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I'm a huge fan of MISSHA's BB creams. M Perfect Cover from MISSHA was my holy grail of TM/BB creams, period, but I wanted to compare the two to find the best for my skin through super-flaky winter and super-oily T-zone summer. I'm a redheaded PPP lady requiring a light-colored foundation and found 21 in Perfect Cover to be nice to balance the redness in my skin and 13 in this (Signature Real) to be nice to cover the redness and match my face to my neck and the rest of my body. My face look 3 shades darker than my neck/chest/etc normally due to my irritable, sensitive, and red skin.

Perfect Cover has "whitening" and "anti-aging" properties with sunscreen, which is wonderful, but this has better claims. "Containing peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, it provides abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy. Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free"

The real differences in the two formulas are SPF and moisturizing properties. Perfect Cover has a higher SPF and gives less moisture. Both have excellent coverage and staying power with or without primer. I genuinely love both and have no problem switching the usage between the two for now. I really like Perfect Cover (the other) for summer but I love Signature Real (this one) for both situations and the way my skin feels after continued use. This is the REAL DEAL BB cream, it really keeps my skin calm and removes cleanly so my pores don't get clogged from it. I stipple it on with a duo fiber brush and it gives even coverage with a slight dewy sheen.

It's higher in price (due to the botanical extracts) but MISSHA's website runs specials often enough to snag a bottle at a good price. The packaging is great, a harder plastic tube with a wonderful pump and cap that doesn't leak in a cosmetic bag or in a hard case. It's the closest to perfect for a BB cream/tinted moisturizer/regular liquid foundation I've found and lasts well on the skin, but not close enough to Revlon's ColorStay or similar foundations to be direct competition for that purpose.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kittencuddler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In search of the perfect BB cream for me, I have found this. For reference, I'm a NW15. Missha's Perfect Cover in 21 was too dark and orange for me, but Missha's Signature Real Complete BB cream in 21 is a perfect match.

It has a semi-matte/very natural finish, medium coverage, nice texture, good price (if you know where to look), and is widely available. I haven't broken out from it, and... yea. I just really like it. The only negative I can think of is that it lasts about 7 hours before it starts to fade in some places. Meh. I can deal with it for the perfect cover match.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product but it made me breakout ;(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream so much. I initially got the travel size to get a feel for it and make sure it didn't break out my sensitive skin, but no problems in that regard. I have it in the 13 shade, which is a pretty good match for me. For my summer skin it's a little pale, but it blends in nicely and still looks really nice and dewy and radiant. I feel like it just blurs all my imperfections and makes my skin look so moisturized and glow-y and lovely! and my skin is far from perfect. The odd thing is, this doesn't look like heavy makeup at all, but somehow the coverage is high enough that it can hide my undereye circles pretty well, almost to the point where I could get away with not wearing concealer there. And I have very dark, purple undereye circles from allergies and thin skin. I'm impressed! It also continues to have a nice finish all day, and I can definitely see the brightening properties it has. The true test for my makeup is when I see myself in the bathroom mirror at work which has truly the most hideous, unflattering lighting. Usually I look tired, haggard and wan in that mirror, but this makes me look healthy and human in those dreadful fluorescent lights!

I also like the packaging, and the scent isn't bad at all and goes away quickly. I wish it was a little cheaper and that I didn't have to order this online but otherwise I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by zebrasweater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using this for just over 3 months now and think it's safe to say I've found my HG BB cream.

Bought this in shade #13, the palest available, and it's a perfect match for my super pale English skin. I'd say if you have very fair colouring and struggle to find foundations that are light enough for you that don't make you orange, this is one to try. The undertones are on the yellowish side rather than pink, which suits me fine.

Being relatively new to BBs I got a rather cakey look the first time applying, reminiscent of the old liquid foundation days. Now my technique is to apply very, very tiny dots all over the face, swirl lightly, and then to build up where needed using ring finger to avoid tugging/pulling on the skin. Using this technique I can even cover my dark circles by gently building up 2-3 layers. I then let the layers sit for a few minutes so it acclimates to my skin and set with powder. The texture is light but creamy and once absorbed, doesn't feel like my face is covered in a product.

I'm slightly miffed this doesn't fully replace my moisturiser, foundation and powder routine, as I find that I get best results by applying this over a light layer of moisturiser. The finish can be very dewy on me and I prefer to set it with a little bit of Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to prevent my nose looking like an oil slick. I find that setting with powder means that this BB will last me a full 8-hour shift at work (running around from hot/humid to air con) without touch-ups being needed.

My skin is dry/combo with past acne scarring and overall, this didn't break me out. I did get one (giant!) pimple a few weeks after starting use and began to panic, but it soon calmed down again and I've had no problems since. Rating a four rather than a five because I have larger pores and I find it can sit in them a little bit on my nose rather than absorbing nicely.

Overall, a fantastic product that gives good coverage, doesn't irritate my skin, and best of all, looks just like my natural skin except better.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No