MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

on 5/18/2014 7:16:00 AM

I bought the shade #13, milky beige. I have a very fair skintone with neutral undertones (MAC NW10) and acne/acne scars.

Pros
- Buildable coverage
- Decent staying power (I tested it on a warm day without primer or powder)
- Doesn't contain parabens
- Color

Cons
- Very light/runny formula. I like to apply products with a stippling brush but that is impossible with this product. Instead I used my hands and a make-up sponge
- I need to use a primer or powder otherwise my skin gets very shiny

on 5/13/2014 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

on 4/26/2014 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really like this bb cream. It doesn't clog my pores like the perfect cover and it looks super natural on the skin. It gives a medium coverage and if I build it up, I can skip concealer. The staying power is normal, but if your expecting 8+ hours, its not going to happen if you have oily skin like me. Maybe only about 5-6 hours and then the oils start coming through. However, I have SUPER oily skin and extremely acne-prone, so on most people, this will probably last a full work day. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 though is because even though I have this in #23 which is suppose to be yellow, its still a bit gray/pinkish on me. The color does match better as the day goes on, but in the beginning, I look a bit off and I get self conscious about my hands near my face since the tone is different. Btw, I'm about an NC20-NC25 in the summer.

on 2/24/2014 4:05:00 AM

I wanted to love this BB cream so badly! I love the coverage, I love the feel and look of it. That packaging is top notch! What I did not love was the cystic acne I developed. I had to wash it off my face after only a couple hours because I could see the bumps forming on my face. I am so sad to give this a negative review. First off my skin type. I am a MAC NC/NW 20-25 I have combo/oily T zone. My skin is also not sensitive so I'm truly shocked at how badly this made me break out. I ordered shade 21 and 23 because I have a very odd skin tone. Mixing the two made for a perfect match. I love how it applied, my skin was brighter and decently covered. I'd say it has a medium coverage. It sets to a satin finish, not dewy, not matte. I didn't get to wear it long enough to describe it any more than that. Wish this wasn't such a fail. Looks nice on my vanity though.... :(

on 2/23/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!

on 2/18/2014 8:31:00 PM

This is perfect if your looking for a luminous natural look.... like wearing no makeup at all. not cakey and doesn't break me out! it is very pricy on the website BUT... I bought some from ebay for $5 and the real deal came in the mail!! $9 with shipping! pretty sweet deal if u ask me :) I wear #21 and blend with my fingers. although it initially goes on rather grey, it oxidizes to match your skin tone within a few minutes, very blendable, easy to apply and great coverage considering how light it feels on the skin. I have light skin, freckles, acne, dry skin, and only use concealer for around my eyes. bought this a few times over the last few years because I love it and it lasts FOREVER!!

on 2/16/2014 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

on 2/4/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This bb cream gives me just right amount of coverage and number 13 is the perfect match for my skin. I'm using my third one now and it made my freckles fade a lot! Not as moisturizing as Missha claims so it's essential to apply a good face cream first if you have really dry skin.

on 12/13/2013 4:29:00 PM

I'm truly disappointed with this BB cream. Coverage is just okay, but it made my skin break out. Definitely does not worth its price.

on 11/22/2013 10:29:00 PM

I have super sensitive and thin skin. This BB cream is relatively thicker than other ones that I've used (i.e. Skin 79, Laneige, Hanskin) so my skin gets irritated when I wear it more often. It smells pretty nice but the texture is not as smooth as I would like it to be. I use the darker colour, 23, which is a good match for my skin because after a while, it adapts to the colour of your skin like other BB creams.