October 20, 2014 | 2137 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite drugstore blush! I love glitter/shimmer except for blushes, and this one is matte which is tough to find lately! This is a true medium pink..it is not a coral, baby doll pink, berry, etc. It gives my cheeks a healthy, natural, youthful ruddiness. I almost took off a l/s for the insane pigmentation, but after a few applications you get used to it and learn how to apply accordingly. It hasn't shattered on me yet, but I am expecting it to due to my experience with other WnW powdered products. Amazing drugstore find, highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing color payoff and pigment for the money. Very true mauve/pink. I am very fair with slight ruddy cheeks. I cannot wear coral or orange undertones, they turn muddy on me. Will repurchase when necessary, but image this will last ages due to using so little to achieve the desired effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all the Color Icon blushes! The only con about these are that they are SO FRAGILE & will break on you immediately if you hit it too hard or aren't careful & let it drop or clash with something. All of them are super pigmented. Heather Silk has a warmer orangey under tone but still has pink in it, too. I would say this one you have to be just as careful with as Berry Shimmer. Heather Silk is matte. Use a stippling brush or duo fiber brush to help evenly apply the color. Beautiful color for the warmer seasons :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc27-30, warm, oily skin

Holy crap this blush is ridiculously pigmented. I like to apply with ecotools blush brush, which is really big and soft. Perfect for giving a light wash over cheeks. Color is a dark rosy hot pink. I barely touched my brush to the product ANd I already picked up too much color. I always tap off on back of my hand just incase. Packaging is cheap but the product inside is what counts. Wet n wild powder products are fragile so be careful!!! Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by InvictDeity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product because I needed a quick blush. The pigmentation is incredible! I do not like the brush, but I've got plenty of brushes. Product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROs
- pretty color
- super pigmented, you only need a tiny amount of product or else you'll look like a clown
- really cheap for its quality

CONs
- breaks easily so be careful not to drop it
- i know you guys know this but just to reiterate, the brush that comes with it is terrible. you're supposed to use your own brush anyway

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lonestar848

This blush is beautiful! I picked it up for around $3 at Walmart. The blush is super pigmented to the point that you have to use a VERY light hand with it or you'll end up looking like a clown. Everything about the blush is amazing, besides the durability. This blush breaks SO easily. I bought this while on a trip to visit some family, and the blush shattered on the way back home :( I was able to press it back together with rubbing alcohol though. None the less, I love this blush and I will repurchase this in the future. Just be careful with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NoirAngelx

I am very impressed with Wet 'n' Wild products lately, a few of them are part of my everyday staples and compete with my higher-end products! One of them is Heather Silk blush, which is the most flattering rosy-pink color on my neutral fair skin. I like that this color is matte, smooth, and very pigmented. I only need to tap my brush once into the pan very lightly to get the desired color. It also lasts most of the day for me! My former HG everyday blush, Chanel Rose Initiale, was moved over after I discovered this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I love this blush! its super pigmented so you only need a teeny bit of specks on your brush to get nice color. its also buildable but with this color I use a little bit. I feel it complements my skin tone nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Really pretty colour and this is super pigmented, not used to that yet so I've gone out with very rosy cheeks more than once. Great size for the price but the tiny brush is pretty useless. I would definitely recommend this to a fan of blushes.