Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Heather Silk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Orange 5 Lake/CI 45370, Carmine/CI 75470, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850.

on 9/5/2013 3:32:00 PM

This blush is super affordable and will last you a very long time. It is so pigmented, it's almost hard to use sometimes because of how much product your brush picks up. This is a fantastic blush, my only problem with it is that they are not very bendable. But other than that, I would give this blush a try!

on 8/31/2013 9:10:00 AM

SO pigmented!!! You only need a tiny bit... This stuff will last forever. (:

on 8/30/2013 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Holy crap. This has got to be one of the most pigmented blush I have ever owned and I have a lot of blushes from drugstore to high-end.

It is very cheap (I think I got it for $3.99 here in Canada) and although the packaging isn't the greatest, the product is amazing. Be very careful since it is extremely pigmented and you don't want to look like a clown. It is a gorgeous medium toned rosy pink and I think it would look great on all skin tones. If you look very closely, you can see a little bit of shimmer scattered in the product but it doesn't show up on the face. Also, this will probably last you forever since you need so little.

The texture feels very smooth not chalky or powdery. It blends fairly well and it lasts all day on my cheeks. For the price, I am very happy with the quality of this blush. Probably going to get more colors.

on 7/7/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I cannot express how amazing this blush is. It gives the prettiest flush and I think that it would be flattering on just about anybody. A little goes a loooong way, so I don't have to cake it on to get the proper results. This outshines a lot of HE products by a long shot. Don't be a makeup snob, WNW is great!

on 7/3/2013 10:31:00 PM

this is a great blush and a little goes a loooong way! its very pigmented and you barely have to touch it with your brush to get the color. only a little bit and it will look natural. the packaging is nice and so is the price. one of the best drug store blushes i've seen!

This is one of my favorite Wet n Wild blushes! It is extremely pigmented so only a light tap is recommended. This gifts you perfect rosy pink cheeks. The price is extremely great and I love how this does not have a scent, unlike the Covergirl Cheekers, yet they give you more product with better pigmentation (: I would definitely repurchase because this line seems to have shades that are suitable for everyone.

on 5/30/2013 4:01:00 AM

A highly pigmented matte blush. Because of the small amount of blue pigment, it would be ideal as a cool tone peach blush. I have yellow undertones and on me a peachy rose blush looks more natural. But this is perfect if you want a more noticeable pop of color. The pigmentation and texture are incredible. More matte shades please!

I can't wait to try to Color Icon Bronzers, especially Goddess which has no shimmer.

on 5/7/2013 3:52:00 PM

Not the best blush I've ever used, but I still really like it. A little goes a long way, don't put too much on especially if you have a darker color. It goes on very easily. I'd definitely use a professional brush with this because I don't like the brush that comes with it. It's too wide and really inconvenient. I've gotten several compliments on this blush, I really like it and it's very affordable.

on 5/4/2013 12:00:00 PM

Awesome product. Awesome price. Awesome color. Little goes a long way.

on 5/2/2013 1:03:00 AM

Love love love this color :) I think its my favorite blush yet! Beautiful matte shade! And its really matte too! Buy it! You wont regret it! $2.99 for an amazingly pigmented blush you cant go wrong ;)