August 21, 2014 | 1848 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc27-30, warm, oily skin

Holy crap this blush is ridiculously pigmented. I like to apply with ecotools blush brush, which is really big and soft. Perfect for giving a light wash over cheeks. Color is a dark rosy hot pink. I barely touched my brush to the product ANd I already picked up too much color. I always tap off on back of my hand just incase. Packaging is cheap but the product inside is what counts. Wet n wild powder products are fragile so be careful!!! Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by InvictDeity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product because I needed a quick blush. The pigmentation is incredible! I do not like the brush, but I've got plenty of brushes. Product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROs
- pretty color
- super pigmented, you only need a tiny amount of product or else you'll look like a clown
- really cheap for its quality

CONs
- breaks easily so be careful not to drop it
- i know you guys know this but just to reiterate, the brush that comes with it is terrible. you're supposed to use your own brush anyway

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lonestar848

This blush is beautiful! I picked it up for around $3 at Walmart. The blush is super pigmented to the point that you have to use a VERY light hand with it or you'll end up looking like a clown. Everything about the blush is amazing, besides the durability. This blush breaks SO easily. I bought this while on a trip to visit some family, and the blush shattered on the way back home :( I was able to press it back together with rubbing alcohol though. None the less, I love this blush and I will repurchase this in the future. Just be careful with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NoirAngelx

I am very impressed with Wet 'n' Wild products lately, a few of them are part of my everyday staples and compete with my higher-end products! One of them is Heather Silk blush, which is the most flattering rosy-pink color on my neutral fair skin. I like that this color is matte, smooth, and very pigmented. I only need to tap my brush once into the pan very lightly to get the desired color. It also lasts most of the day for me! My former HG everyday blush, Chanel Rose Initiale, was moved over after I discovered this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I love this blush! its super pigmented so you only need a teeny bit of specks on your brush to get nice color. its also buildable but with this color I use a little bit. I feel it complements my skin tone nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Really pretty colour and this is super pigmented, not used to that yet so I've gone out with very rosy cheeks more than once. Great size for the price but the tiny brush is pretty useless. I would definitely recommend this to a fan of blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My go to blush. Very nice product, especially for the price. It's SUPER pigmented, so be careful. (tap off excess) It's not too powdery but enough to blend fairly well. I see this being a relatively universally flattering color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by unsaniterry

HOLY MOLEY CANNOLI. This blush is the bomb DOT COM!

First of all, Wet N Wild has really stepped up their game in terms of pigmentation. This thing was CRAZY pigmented, ever more than my Mac blushes to be honest. They have 3 shades, and I honestly couldn't pick between them so I picked them all. Heather silk is a bit dark so I recommend it for more medium-dark skin tones. It's matte (a rare find in the drugstore realm) and it's so freakishly pigmented that I'm honestly scared of getting too much product sometimes. THE FEAR IS WORTH IT THOUGH.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

Ok, I'll admit to being a blush novice, but even I know this crap sucks. I have tried a million ways to get it to work because it IS such a pretty color, but tonight I stumbled across a Bonne Bell blush n go at Dollar Tree and I put that on one cheek and this mess on the other, and the BB was SO much smoother, better finish, easier to apply... It was the last straw--the WnW went straight into the trash.

It's just not cheap enough to be this bad. Streaky, chalky, hard to apply... Save two more dollars and buy Covergirl. Whoever has to look at you all day will thank you.