July 29, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to pop off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it to.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Out of all of the Eos that I've tried, this and strawberry sorbet are my favorite. It tastes and smells SOOO good. This was a little bit harder than the other Eos Lip Balms, but once you used it a bit, it was easy to apply. The texture was also a little bit thicker than the others and not quite as smooth, but that wasn't really an issue. I most definitely will repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I spend a lot of time outside taking care of my pool, and EOS Lemon Drop SPF 15 is my go-to lip balm before I head outside. The lemony flavor is delightful, the texture is smooth and emollient, and it does a great job keeping my lips from drying out or burning.

While it's not the most moisturizing balm I've ever tried (that honor goes to Nivea's "Kiss of Recovery" medicated balm), it does a good job protecting my lips for a couple hours before I have to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by littlemissfashionista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this lip balm a week ago and i LOVE it already!! It goes on smooth, smells like a lemon Starburst, and is super hydrating. My lips feel so much more smoother and softer already. I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend! I also have it in Summer Fruit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of the eos balms, especially this one and the sweet mint. I can see why some people might not be drawn to this scent - it IS pretty sweet. However, I really like lemon stuff, so this is right up my alley.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by pb84

This is the worst lip balm I have ever used so far. I particularly used the lemon drop and my friends told me same story on their versions.
First off, it has no moiturizer on your lips. It just sits there, not sinking and help your lips. Like some said, it's waxy and once it's gone, you lip is not improved one bit.
Packaging is cute, get dirty in 3 days. I would have overlooked its flaw that you won't be able to use it when you're reaching the bottom. But the quality is too bad that that making this lip balm way to expensive and tolerate any other flaws.
Don't buy it. Get Nivea, MAybeline baby lips or vaseline or honey. All of them work. But not this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this 6 months ago. It is way too hard of a product to be a lip balm. Nothing gets applied to my lips, no matter how hard I apply. Yuck!!! I tossed it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It has really cute packaging, however the outside does get dirty very easily. It has a really lovely scent, I totally love it! But as lip balm, it doesn't do much for me. My lips felt more waxy than moisturized when I put it on. I can't tell how well the SPF worked, my lips don't get burned easily. I will not repurchased, there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love the cute packaging. I love the delicious smell. I love that it has SPF and does not turn my lips white or look ghostly. A +

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

My friend had given this to me as a gift and I was really excited to find a lemon scented lip balm sphere; however the consistency of this lip balm is very poor. It does not glide on smoothly and the hydration wears off in about 2-3 hours. I would save my money and try a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by nainaik

I'll admit, it made my lips look a tad dry at first, but after you warm the sphere up in your hands for a little bit, it applies nicely and smoothly. I love that it has SPF 15, too!