Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

Price: $

on 10/1/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am very surprised how great Wet n Wild eyeshadows are since they are so cheap! I have this trio (and several other Wet n Wild sets), and I love how smooth they are. They are easy to apply with an eyeshadow brush, and they blend beautifully. They have just the right amount of pigment to make them stand out, but not so much that they look harsh.

You really can't go wrong with Wet n Wild eyeshadows :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Wet N' Wild takes the cake when it comes to beautiful eyeshadows for the cheapest prices!!! Their formula is velvety soft and very pigmented! I own this and other trios and compared to other eyeshadow brands nothing compares in softness and durability. I don't even use eye primer when applying them and they last all day on my eyelids. They are super affordable and I aways recommend them to my friends on a low budget.
I can say all of these three colors (which I'll call pearl (white), rose (pink) and poo (brown) ) can be applied in any type of combination, avoiding using poo on the brow bone. They can all be used over the lid, and it will look natural for day time. You can also create looks for night time with it. I noticed it makes my hazel eyes look brighter every time I wear it.
I really recommend this product!

on 9/10/2013 8:43:00 PM

This trio is a wonderful color combination. While the shadows are shimmery, there isn't too much shimmer. I am a PPP, and the light color comes off as a light pink, which makes me look pulled together, but not too "done". Overall this is a nice trio to travel with and create a great office look. I would buy this again once I hit pan!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not sure if I just ended up with a dud, but I did not find these shadows to be anywhere near as pigmented as the other WnW Color Icon shadows I have tried. The pink is okay but nothing special, the brown has terrible pigmentation, and the white is a little chalky. I use this when I'm traveling because it is a convenient little trio but I almost never reach for it otherwise. Maybe I just ended up with a bad one, but I was disappointed by this trio.

on 5/7/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a gazillion bronze and taupe eyeshadows, yet bought this because the brown/ bronze was neutral. Didn't pull orange like almost all bronze shadows, nor was it a grey tone taupe. It's nice to finally find one shadow that, for me, gets it right .

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

inexpensive and sparkly
lasts all day with a primer

gravitating more toward matte colors now, so I won't repurchase

on 4/17/2013 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their eyeshadows! The hype is real people. I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought Silent Treatment and Walking on Eggshells. I love them all. They are pigmented and long lasting! I use E.L.F. $1 eyelid primer underneath. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, these did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, blushes, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding these eyeshadows to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brushes that come w/ it and used stronger sleeker packaging. Regardless, these are my HG eyeshadows.

on 4/4/2013 6:13:00 PM

Very pretty shadows, work great if you use a base/primer, otherwise there is a LOT of fallout. A bit on the shimmery side, but I like them. Smooth, pigmented and easy to apply. Like all WnW shadows, they are very fragile. I wouldn`t recommend toting this around in your purse as they would break very easily.

on 4/3/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is soooo beautiful. I am shocked actually, that I reach for this more than my MAC shadows. The highlight color is beautiful, and use it alllll the time. The colors are pigmented and last all day. I always use a primer but they hold up awesome. Only downside is, I dropped this and the brown shade busted every where. I can still use it though. This happens with lots of powder products though, so no biggie. LOVE

I love WNW eyeshadows, this one wasn't my favorite. It's a great quality product, the colors just didn't look great on me, especially the pink. I agree with the previous commenter, "It's not you, it's me!" Lol. This is the ONLY wnw e/s I don't plan on repurchasing!

Video Reviews & Tutorials