January 28, 2015 | 1893 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

inexpensive and sparkly
lasts all day with a primer

gravitating more toward matte colors now, so I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their eyeshadows! The hype is real people. I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought Silent Treatment and Walking on Eggshells. I love them all. They are pigmented and long lasting! I use E.L.F. $1 eyelid primer underneath. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, these did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, blushes, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding these eyeshadows to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brushes that come w/ it and used stronger sleeker packaging. Regardless, these are my HG eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty shadows, work great if you use a base/primer, otherwise there is a LOT of fallout. A bit on the shimmery side, but I like them. Smooth, pigmented and easy to apply. Like all WnW shadows, they are very fragile. I wouldn`t recommend toting this around in your purse as they would break very easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is soooo beautiful. I am shocked actually, that I reach for this more than my MAC shadows. The highlight color is beautiful, and use it alllll the time. The colors are pigmented and last all day. I always use a primer but they hold up awesome. Only downside is, I dropped this and the brown shade busted every where. I can still use it though. This happens with lots of powder products though, so no biggie. LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

I love WNW eyeshadows, this one wasn't my favorite. It's a great quality product, the colors just didn't look great on me, especially the pink. I agree with the previous commenter, "It's not you, it's me!" Lol. This is the ONLY wnw e/s I don't plan on repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I got this when it first came out. I believe its been reformulated since. I. Like the colors but I have large lids, dry skin, so this is too frosty for me. Also the pink shade is too bright for me. Its a lovely trio so this is one of those breakups when ya have to say, "its me not you. You were great."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving WnW eye shadow so much these days it's crazy. They are so great and so cheap that they are almost like a mini currency to me (I.e. do I really want a grande skinny mocha or do I want THREE eyeshadow trios).

Nouveau Cheap posted that Rite Aid was having a 40% off Revlon and WnW sale, so I swung by and picked up 3 trios for $4.75. Of the three this was my favorite in terms of colors (am NW20, brown eyes, brown hair). The other two were also great quality, but I loved the rosy look I could create with this trio.

PROS
- soooo cheap - especially if you luck out with a sale
- long lasting
- no creasing even on my oily skin
- great colors
- great pigmentation
- minimal fall out if you use your own brush
- blend like a dream - on fact blend so smoothly you have to be careful not to blend them all into one color
- nice shimmer -- not too much for work

CONS
- BS brushes - I mean who uses these?
- WnW needs to take the money from the brushes and spend those on a nicer case
- Doesn't travel well - even in the display case you see some broken shadows
- Almost too blend able

These get a 5 lippies despite the cons cause no brand matches the dollar to value ratio of these. I wore this trio to work, colors as labeled, with black mascara, pink blush and gloss and it was a very pretty look. Even if you just like one color - so worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on my lunch hour one day because I hadn't worn eye makeup to work and realized halfway through the morning that I looked like a corpse, which is not the look. So I grabbed this and just used my fingers to swipe some of the pink shade across my lid, the highlight on brow bones/inner corners, and the crease color on a sponge tip to line my eyes. it was a really nice subtle look. I love the crease color and use it the most, usually all over the lid. The other two are a little shimmery for me to wear on an everyday basis, but I think they are pretty legit dupes for MAC's shroom and naked lunch. The texture is incredibly smooth, almost like a cream, and they're very pigmented. I have crazy oily lids, but these actually held up really well, about 5 hours without a primer and very little creasing. These really are the best drugstore shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by birdseyeblue

I had seen alot of positive remarks about this product, so i decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly suprised by how pigmented the colors were, and they complimented eachother nicely. The kit comes with a sponge applicator brush and a bristle aplicator brush. The bristle brush is cute and works ok, but i felt the sponge aplicator was too hard to use, so i use my own brushes. Overall, the shadow is a great buy for so little cost, and i would buy it again. I really like the look you can create with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOOOP WOOP ITS SNOWING!!! Anyway..I have seen so many youtube gurus rave about the wnw shadows, so I had to try one.
My gift card wasnt working at the checkout so i had to use cash!BOOHOO!! but i do not regret buying this with cash at all!!!
The colours are so buttery and smooth and pretty pigmented! The only thing i do not like is that the pink filmed on me and i cant get and colour off now!!! I must be a sign to get some more wnw trios!!