Bliss Labs Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

on 3/2/2008 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff was really gentle on my super sensitive eyes and the gel consistency was cooling and soothing. An added plus is you get quite a big bottle of it and it lasted me awhile. but I found it didn't really remove all my tough waterproof makeup.

on 1/29/2008 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the remover this weekend, and I have to say it works great for me. Much better than the Clinique eye make up remover I was using previously. The past few nights I"ve used Bliss, I have had no remnants of eye make up on my cotton ball when I use toner, unlike when I used Clinique. I don't even have to use that much either, so I am sold! I can't figure out why others have had problems. Updated for an edit: I have just found that this does not take off eye makeup like I would want, especially for that price. The gel consistency just got on my nerves. No longer a favorite!

on 9/15/2007 11:59:00 PM

I'm not surprised by the bad reviews. Like most other bliss products, I wasn't impressed at all. I had to rub and rub and rub to get the makeup off and I don't wear anything waterproof, or even a mascara base. My eye makeup is minimal at best and this should have been able to do the job. It sucked.

on 9/1/2007 12:12:00 AM

It wasn't effective at getting off my eye makeup. It was definitely gentle and I liked the packaging, but I would not buy it again.

on 5/31/2007 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the best eye make up remover i ever tried! great value, removes EVERYTHING on your eyes. would buy it again anytime.

The only reason I bought this product cause I use contact lenses and it's supposed to be gentle on them. Well it was gentle alright cause it didn't really take off waterproof mascara very well.

Though the packaging looked very nice, it couldn't really control how much gel came out from the pump. Sometimes I only needed a little bit and ended up wasting them. The price would worth with how much it came in big bottle and it seemed it would last forever, but I needed an eye make up remover that worked on any mascara!

I didn't even finish the bottle and gave it up to my friend. I went back to my lovely Lancome bi-facil. continued >>

I think that this is an OK product. It slightly burned my eyes so I won't be repurchasing it. I do not like the top on the bottle, too much comes out. The product itself is pretty to look at with all of the bubbles. But I prefer eye scrub or Mac eyemakeup remover I love Macs squeeze top and neither one burns my eyes. I will not buy this one again.

on 3/24/2006 9:25:00 PM

Was really surprised at how gentle this stuff was!! Takes eye makeup quickly.

on 3/19/2006 1:28:00 PM

I hated this eye m/u remover. It didn't take off any of my eye makeup. The only cool thing about it was the gel consistency and that you could put it in the fridge to make it cold - it felt nice putting this on my lids. Oh, and I liked the flip cap packaging. But other than that, I hated this expensive piece of crap. I ended up returning it to Sephora. Won't buy again.

on 12/4/2005 5:48:00 PM

I love this product as I am sensitive to the most gentle eye make-up removers. This is fantastic, and cleans every ounce of eye make-up. Price is good and lasts a LONG time. Very nice product! :-)