November 28, 2014 | 873 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Missryecakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! all it did was make my lashes darker and maybe slightly longer. it does NOTHING in terms of volume and not really anything in terms of length. the title is very misleading.
the only thing I could stand about this mascara was the fact that it wasn't clumpy and coated my eyelashes evenly.

This seems like a mascara that could work on someone who already has long lashes. Mine are short and straight but average thickness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent. Gives good volume and some length and definition. I think the best thing about this mascara is how my lashes feel after I take it off. Over time, I've noticed I've lost fewer lashes upon removal (if any), and the lashes are softer and "healthier". When I switch to other mascaras that are in my current rotation, my lashes feel drier and more prone to breakage. So while I don't think this makes the lashes grow faster, I definitely think it keeps them in good condition. I also enjoy the size of the brush; I have very large eyes so this takes less time to apply and get the results I want. It holds a curl, and my lashes don't feel crunchy or crispy while wearing, and they seem flexible. Dependable enough that I would buy again (and I have!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by camlynare

I love this mascara! One of the best mascaras i've ever used for a low cost! It doesn't clump your lashes as easily as other mascaras and makes my lashes appear longer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyunknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A pretty good mascara, not one of the best, but an okay one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this mascara right of the bat. I'm prone to sensitive eyes and I can't use loreal or maybelline or LancĂ´me. I have tried some others but this one is awesome for the price point. It's brush is similar to bad gall by benefit and doirshow. Also not now wet so it's easy to work with, without getting mascara all over my lids! I have long lashes but they are ao straight and so blonde. This mascara held curl and lifted nicely! Also felt so light on my lashes. Like I wasn't wearing any thing at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Like most Revlon products: a total piece of sh*t. Done trying with this brand.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMya101

I'll admit when I first tried this mascara I hated it. The applicator was huge! I kept smearing it on my nose when I reached over to do my other lashes. I soon got use to it and thus became my favorite mascara. But when it came time to repurchase the mascara just wouldn't hold the curl. My eyelashes are very long and full and this time this mascara just didn't cut it for me. I ended up tossing them out. I now use the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume (waterproof) Which I HIGHLY recommend. It's holds the curl and adds tons of volume like no other. Any ways, Revlon, you've disappointed me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I bought this Revlon product meaning REVLON Mascara for the 1st time since probably the 90's (I am 37) since I recall not really liking them for mascara then or now...However, the Cosmetic Lady at my local Drug Store suggested this to me. So I took her advice and actually enjoy this mascara. No va va voom lashes, but they feel nice and light. Require about 3 or more coats to do the trick for any mega visibility, but I can keep on coating with NO clumpage. Decent length and seperation, not to mention on sale for $9, I cannot resist a sale because I feel I have NOT wasted cash. It is def an okay mascara, but I do not see myself re purchasing because I just discovered Rimmel ENDLESS Lash Accelerator just one week later and kind of put this one aside since. This is fine for day for sure, but I like the deer caught in the headlights look even in the day (yes I am immature for mid 30's lol). But again, an OK mascara that I would suggest for natural looks. May try Lash Potion next time I try a Revlon mascara but won't get this. A little too dry and a little to...well little. I have skimpy but long lashes, however, if you already have nice thick lashes, I can see the appeal. Just was not enough for mine is all.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven94

WOW! My first bad review! I'm so excited! This stuff was not my dang cup of tea. The brush is ridiculously too big to do anything with! The consistency of the product is too thick. Clumps galore! Takes forever to make anything happen with my lashes and they're not even short. Most of the product ends up on my eyelid or below my eye. Did not notice a difference in lashes after a month of use. Did I mention the brush being the size of a machine gun bullet? Does not comb product through my lashes rather it paints the outer wall of lashes. Smells weird. Sticky lashes. No Bueno. A good buy if you get it in water proof and you just want to change the color of your lashes. Because that is all that it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by alizogub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

i found this mascara to be a good mascara, quite expensive with it being around the $20 mark,
i found this to be a more natural mascara, it wasn't a full volume maximiser mascara but it did the job nicely. it did extend my lashes without clumping making it a real natural look.