October 21, 2014 | 1332 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by 7Alice7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this product (6ml) and was looking forward to trying it. Unfortunately, I am not impressed. I can't see any improvement at all, in fact, using this under my eyes makes the skin red and irritated and makes any puffiness look worse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was incredibly disappointed in this product. I had high hopes for it because I heard or read somewhere that this was great. Anyway, it made my eyes look more tired after I used it. It didn't do anything good for my eye bags or the puffiness or lighten the circles...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jostajoe

I like the product! I'm surprised that the previous reviewers didn't like it. I have been using it for 2 weeks now, and I decided to NOT to use it today to see if there is any difference. Yes, there is as my puffiness came back today as soon as I stop using it.

The eye serum itself has nothing to do with reducing the puffiness in my opinion. But the serum does help soften the skin around my eyes. Now, the rollers, they are supposed to be the reason helping to alleviate the puffiness around the eyes. With proper massage, the product helps to target the problem. I have reasons to believe the previous reviewers did not massage properly hence they didn't see any difference. Instead of just "roll over" around the eyes, I use just a tiny bit of pressure (*note* just tiny bit of pressure) and roll over the skin under my eyes in a slight circular motion. Gently doing so for 30 seconds and I feel refreshed instantly.

Though the product itself is great, but $20 is a bit overpriced. I have seen something similar for almost 1/2 price off! Most likely, I won't be buying this again. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by productqueen26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to agree with the reviews here. This is a gimick and though it feels nice to roll the product on, the actual product doesn't do more than any regular moisturizer. And you can't recycle the container. Another deal breaker. Expensive little experiment for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by walbema

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought at Costco....decided to try based on Regenerist claims... i have used it for 2 days now, and do not notice much.....like the idea of roller to massage product in, but honestly it doesn't feel that great and i haven't noticed much difference in 2 days...... not sure if it would give results if continue to use for a week? will try a few more days before returning to Costco... it was $30 for 2 pack

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by DT1Artgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought at Costco so it was east to return...what a gimmic. The balls do nothing. I put a bit on my finger, rubbed it in and it did nothing special. Save your money..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by blhtx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received and offer for a free Eye Roller when they were first introduced. I didn't understand how such a thing could benefit me, but since it was free...... Well, I never received it and Olay has yet to respond to my inquiries (2).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is advertised as reducing puffiness instantly. It does not. In fact, it doesn't reduce puffiness after 10 minutes. At $20, this is a complete waste of money. An ice cube does a much better job of reducing puffiness and lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes away the very very fine lines around the eyes. A good night sleep and plenty of water will do the same thing though. It is a nice relaxing treatment especially if the rollers are cooled down. It irritated underneath my eyes if I didn't evenly apply it. I will only use it as a fast fix but will not buy another one once it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CoryR

I purchased this at my local Walgreens for around $20 since I had purchased the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream and had to purchase another product to get a $20 mail in rebate. I'm not really impressed. For starters the applicator is annoying after several clicks of the "pen" the product finally comes out...! The little balls warm up too fast to really provide any stimulating benefits... The cream seems too thick for the applicator.. I've read other reviews that kinda scare me.. Like the words eye infection & undereye rash so I've kept a close "eye" on my skin for any irritation.. I think for what you get it's a bit expensive. I WAS using the Garnier-Fructis anti-puff roller eye pen and it worked GREAT plus I can get TWO for what I paid for the OLAY. I guess w/ the rebate I sent I got to try this product for free.. I don't think I'm going to buy it again...