September 22, 2014 | 1248 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean pressed powder - Sensitive skin

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Beeaauutty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is OK. It has incredible coverage but thats becuase its incredibly cakey... This makes me look SOO powdery and gross like you can no doubt about it tell im wearing make up! I would only use on bare skin to control shine. Sadly i went through at least 3-4 packages of this until i relised how bad it looked :(

I defitntly do not want to be referred to as having a "powdery face"...gross

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by belle666

I like that Covergirl offers this product without the scent of the original, which I am not a fan of, and the shade selection; these are my main complements of the product. This gave me a cakey finish without even applying much product. Using this on my nose gave me an even worse result. This did absolutely nothing for my pores and made it look as if I haven't exfoliated in a month. This does not compliment the foundation at all. I have found better pressed powders half the price with a better performance.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

hi everyonee! (: i like this product, but i gotta say i don't LOVE it.
cons
- the sensitive skin one also keeps me matte, just as the oily skin pressed powder*
- doesn't have a strong fragrance/scent to it; like some powders

overall, it's okay. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by montereymae

My mom has been using this powder for years now and she loves it. She let me try it, and I'm loving it too! There is no smell, which is good since I am very sensitive to scents. It provides just enough coverage for my problem areas and makes my skin look very even toned. It comes off easily at night just by washing and wiping with a cotton ball. It wasn't too expensive and came with a LOT of powder so it was very worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Ski4Life

I bought this powder quite a while ago, actually it may have been the first face powder I ever bought. This powder broke me out pretty bad, on my cheeks forehead and chin. This powder was also really chalky and never seemed to completely blend into my skin leaving a weird and noticeable (extremely unnatural) powdery finish, almost like it hadn't been blended out all the way even though it had.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MiniCanvas

Dislike! It was so visible and left a cakey consistency. Really really was not pleased. It did have a matte finish but the cakeyness just kills it. Not a fan of the applicator, and the powder doesn't catch on a brush nicely either. Just a bad experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this powder for awhile now, and I find it's an average product for the price. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage and doesn't last throughout the day without a few touch-ups. However, it doesn't irriate my sensitive skin and it does get rid of shine. The price is also cheap (around $4-8 depending where you live and where you buy it).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mmmakeupfreakkk

i got this product from my sister, since she wasn't going to use it anymore btw... well, this product is okay but not the best for keeping a face matte, light and blemish-covered. its kay for keeping it nice and fresh but not the best at it. i like how it dosent give me acne or whiteheads like most of my products do, and i also like how it tends to keep me A LITTLE matte, . i would like a product that would keep me fully matte for 7 to 10 hours, so im deciding to buy the oily skin pressed powder. i would not buy this powder again. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by applecour

So, right now is the first time I've used this product. I applied the Clean Sensitive skin makeup, and patted this over top. Let me just say, it is REALLY powdery. It made some spots on my face exceptionally dried up, such as around my nose. That happened immediately upon application. I think this may do better if applied with a brush, which is what I'll try tomorrow morning. It does have very good oil control from what I can tell. Usually in a matter of minutes the creases of my nose get slick. Not yet! Hopefully this doesn't break me out! The compact is pretty sturdy looking/feeling. We shall see if this withstands the test of time. It usually only takes about 5-7 days before I know whether or not a product is for me or not. I'll be editing ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

On a daily basis, I am not usually wearing much make up. I usually wear just a mascara 1 or 2 days a week. But don't be misinformed- i have just as much makeup as the next person. i like sales, what can I say?

Which brings me to this. A couple weeks ago I broke out more than I thought was humanly possible. During this time, I decided to layer this on top of Almay Clear Complexion foundation. It worked like a charm, and soon my acne was cleared up.

This looses on lippie because I am fairly confident this oxidizes SLIGHTLY. I'll look in the mirror a couple hours after applying and my face is much more tan than I remembered that morning. It is so slight though it really does not bother me, but I also do not apply it very much. All I know, maybe it is two dark for me (though I have the lightest one).

The compact seems pretty sturdy and I like it. I also use the puff it came with because it does not apply right on my skin when I use one of my brushes. All the same! Try it if you are thinking about it!