November 22, 2014 | 950 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by morganmarie19

I've used these for a few years as my random eye makeup removing pads. I tend to just remove my makeup with water in the shower but sometimes I'll just be experimenting with different eye looks or mess up an eye and I reach for one of these. They get off all of the makeup, and are big enough that I can usually get both eyes off (granted I don't wear much) but small enough that I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole face sheet for just my eyes. They've never bothered/irritated my eyes but then again I have very un-sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I used these all the time when I used to stay over at friend's houses. The packaging was small and convenient for traveling. The packaging was secure and fit well in an overnight bag without taking up too much room. It quickly removed eye-makeup and removed everything for me pretty well. I did have to use more than one for each eye sometimes, but that usually corresponded to how much eyeliner and mascara I used (sometimes a lot). Sometimes this was harsh, but I have sensitive eyes and skin (well everything), but for the most part I remember these fondly.

I don't tend to stay over at anyone's house anymore because I'm not in college anymore so I don't really have use for these anymore, which is the only reason I haven't repurchased them lately. I would if I ever did go back to partying ways or if I had a serious boyfriend to visit. So these get my stamp of approval for travel or a stay-over bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bbbayer

These are not bad, but i think the pads are a little too harsh on the eye. I would like them a lot more if they were a little softer, more like cotton pads. It removes makeup pretty well, but you really need to leave it on the eye for a bit to product to really work. I will purchase again for traveling since the pads are very convenient. This is an ok drugstore makeup remover, but I don't think anything can compare to the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water when it comes to removing makeup from sensitive eyes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I got a bad batch, but these were so dry. I tried these when I had on nothing but regular washable mascara. They did nothing. I actually bought these accidentally from drugstore.com. I meant to buy the moisturizing pads, which are my HG makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I really love these little pads. They remove mascara faster than anything I've tried before. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of makeup, I might have to use an extra pad, but one little disk gets 95% of it. Mind you, however, that I don't do waterproof mascara. Like others have said, it does sting my eyes, but that goes away as soon as I rinse my eyes. You can get a container of 120 of these for peanuts at the drugstore, rather than using more waste with cotton pads, etc. So convenient and effective!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Branjiebelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These wipes really sting my eyes. On top of that, it is a real battle to remove my waterproof mascara. The convenience concept of having a wipe ready to use to remove eye makeup is a great idea, but their remover just doesn't work.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by donna01010

Worst product that Paula Begoun has ever recommended. This product is for the eye yet it contains Benzyl Alcohol. Yes, it is at the end of the ingredients list, however, BENZYL ALCOHOL NEAR THE EYE???*** REALLY??? Not me. This irritated my skin for three days. I am red, stinging and itchy. I will not purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample when I bought Get up and Grow mascara. The pads were very moist (a plus), but the pads are so small and thin it was very hard to just get one at a time, but hey, they were free I'll try them. I should have read the reviews here before I tried them. What a mistake, my eyes started burning out of their sockets. Stay far away from these!!!!!! In the garbage they go!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca1234

I did not like these at all. First of all, they are so thin that I needed to use about three of them to remove my eye make-up. And I don't wear a ton! Second of all, they smell really bad of alcohol. And third, they burned my eyes. I don't recommend these. I returned them to Rite Aid today.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cami367

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK, I guess I would buy them again for travel. I wear a lot of eye makeup (gel eyeliner with a few coats of mascara and eyeshadow with primer) and one pad doesnt cut it. I felt like it was soaked with remover though, and I would prefer more pad with the same amount of remover. I always get some in my eye while trying to get everything off. I prefer neutrogena's eye makeup remover with a cotton ball.