Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OUCH! These are terrible. Burning, stinging, leave my eyes a red mess. If you use more than one and let them sit on eye area the makeup does eventually dissolve, but never easily and never fully. I still have to use oils and cleansers to clean up after. Overall these are a huge MISS for me, irritating and do more harm than good. 5-10 minutes fighting with these stingers to get my eyes ready for bed? no thanks.

on 9/1/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Needed some quick eye makeup remover for cheap so I bought these. Not even worth $5. They didn't remove eyeliner or mascara and only made my eyelids a greasy mess. Do yourself a favor and save a couple bucks by not buying these.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Did they recently change the formula for this? It almost feels oily now ????

on 7/24/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these because I had a coupon & they were on sale. These are okay - they do a good enough job of removing my eye makeup quickly & easily. I usually use 1 thin pad per eye, and that's for eye primer, shadow, mascara, and liquid liner. However, even though I do not have overly sensitive eyes or skin, they do make my eyes burn & water. I find I have to rinse my eyes with clean water after using these. I have 2 containers full, so I'll use them up, but I won't repurchase.

on 7/24/2013 12:58:00 PM

This burned my skin, Iam now peeling of scabs of skin. Dont buy this.

on 7/24/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used these for a few years as my random eye makeup removing pads. I tend to just remove my makeup with water in the shower but sometimes I'll just be experimenting with different eye looks or mess up an eye and I reach for one of these. They get off all of the makeup, and are big enough that I can usually get both eyes off (granted I don't wear much) but small enough that I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole face sheet for just my eyes. They've never bothered/irritated my eyes but then again I have very un-sensitive skin.

on 7/12/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used these all the time when I used to stay over at friend's houses. The packaging was small and convenient for traveling. The packaging was secure and fit well in an overnight bag without taking up too much room. It quickly removed eye-makeup and removed everything for me pretty well. I did have to use more than one for each eye sometimes, but that usually corresponded to how much eyeliner and mascara I used (sometimes a lot). Sometimes this was harsh, but I have sensitive eyes and skin (well everything), but for the most part I remember these fondly.

I don't tend to stay over at anyone's house anymore because I'm not in college anymore so I don't really have use for these anymore, which is the only reason I haven't repurchased them lately. I would if I ever did go back to partying ways or if I had a serious boyfriend to visit. So these get my stamp of approval for travel or a stay-over bag.

on 4/9/2013 10:43:00 PM

These are not bad, but i think the pads are a little too harsh on the eye. I would like them a lot more if they were a little softer, more like cotton pads. It removes makeup pretty well, but you really need to leave it on the eye for a bit to product to really work. I will purchase again for traveling since the pads are very convenient. This is an ok drugstore makeup remover, but I don't think anything can compare to the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water when it comes to removing makeup from sensitive eyes!

on 4/1/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't know if I got a bad batch, but these were so dry. I tried these when I had on nothing but regular washable mascara. They did nothing. I actually bought these accidentally from drugstore.com. I meant to buy the moisturizing pads, which are my HG makeup removers.

on 2/18/2013 2:51:00 AM

I really love these little pads. They remove mascara faster than anything I've tried before. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of makeup, I might have to use an extra pad, but one little disk gets 95% of it. Mind you, however, that I don't do waterproof mascara. Like others have said, it does sting my eyes, but that goes away as soon as I rinse my eyes. You can get a container of 120 of these for peanuts at the drugstore, rather than using more waste with cotton pads, etc. So convenient and effective!