September 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a pretty color on fair to medium skin tones. It gives a light beautiful flush that looks natural. It has been one of my favorites for the last 5 years. It was actually the blush I wore on my wedding day! I recommend this color to a lot of people and they always end up loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by aprilg23

Blushbaby is a foolproof sheertone finish blush and it is one of my favourites. For reference I'm nc25-nc30. The pigmentation is great making it difficult to mess up and the amount you get will last ages.
The colour is a warm natural pink with a touch of brown that will go with almost everything. I find myself reaching for Blushbaby especially when I want a natural look or when I wear lipsticks with a warm base such as MAC Dubonnet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by 21bedofroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite blusher of all time! Its texture is beautiful, it's sheertone-goes on natural sheer but buildable to your desire. The color suits my skin tone perfectly nc35,I sometimes use this as a contour & blusher and it just looks sophisticated like u look so good without trying so hard. Good color for work. Can easily go with any eye color. Like the simple n practical packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Naomixoxo

Gorgeous blush, lovely texture- would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for the perfect "natural" blush for a very long time. I was about to purchase EL pure color in sensuous rose but the price tag stopped me in addition the to fact that I have tried it and at the end of the day, I don’t know…. it was missing that oomph ….i was looking for something natural yes but with that hint of something more… So there I go to the Mac counter to try blushbaby of which I have read here so many excellent reviews. It did look quite boring in its little black box but once on I thought WOW its it! This is what I mean for natural, something which is not the main color on the face but still leaves u looking good, shiny and healthy without being peachy or orangy. Stays on all day, looks good with most eyeshadows and glosses. Great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Darby007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice color that most fair to medium skin tones would benefit from. It's a neutral pink shade. I am fair to light and love this blush. Ladies, if you like this one, you should also try the colors Tenderling & Springsheen. Tenderling is a lighter pink than Blushbaby and Springsheen is a gorgeous peach. They are all three considered Sheertone blushes, but the Springsheen is a Sheertone Shimmer. These three are always my go to colors since I wear mostly neutral shades. I wear MAC Studio Fix foundation (NW15 or NW20 in the summer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome everyday blush. I just picked this up recently and it's my new favorite everyday blush at the moment. I usually rotate MAC blushes and favor 1-2 for a while and right now I'm loving this. It doesn't look like much in the pan so I never paid attention to this when shopping for MAC blushes but decided to try it out because of the rave reviews. I am so surprised at how flattering this is! I would describe this color as a rosy tan color. It has a nice warm tone to it that is really flattering. I am about an NC30-NC35 and this gives me a naturally glowy look. I can apply it lightly for a natural look that makes people wonder if I'm even wearing blush or not. I can also build it up for a more noticeable beachy look. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lucyrobertson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blusher is absolutely amazing! When the MAC artists recommended this shade for me, they all said it would look fantastic but I wasn't sure as I thought it was too dark for my pale skin. I was definitely wrong! This lovely colour compliments your cheeks and makes my cheekbones look more defined! I love it because you don't have to apply much for just a day time look but you can apply a lot more for a more striking, evening look. This dark pink wonder is a just have! Would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

because of the rave reviews on here I caved in and got this guy. I LOVE IT :D! It's so natural looking...paired this with MAC's lipstick in modesty was an amazing combination. I know for some of you guys prefer a more vibrant color but I love my natural colors. Smooth and pigmented, can't get any better than that.

I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out! This one's a keeper in my book for sure :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

If I were to choose only one blush I had to choose for ever, it would be this one. A universal shade: suits for warm and cool make up looks. The intensity is easily controlled. Very buildable.
***Other uses***: contouring if you have warm skin undertones, bronzer. I also use it as a shadow just to give a little bit of depth to the eye. Can be also used as a transition color with black eye-shadow.