LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 12/30/2013 1:58:00 PM

This such a fun product! It leaves my lips wonderfully soft and tastes amazing. It isn't something you buy out of need (you can make a simple sugar exfoliant at home afterall), it's something you buy for fun!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this so much it makes my lips so smooth and soft especially when i follow up with my chapstick. Your lips will be so kissable. I actually wanted the bubblegum one but they only had mint julips and popcorn but i'm really satisfied with the taste and smell of mint julips

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My boyfriend went on a trip to Tornoto and brought me a big bag of products. This was one of my favories. I let it sit on my vanity for a while before trying it out. It tastes a bit like Andes mints- which I love. I use lots of lip products during the day from glosses to stains to lipsticks, and a build up naturally occurs. This makes my lips smooth; a fresh canvas. I keep this on my night stand for AM and PM use. Will rebuy!

on 12/8/2013 8:25:00 AM

I love this product! A lip scrub is one of those things that you never think you will need until you need it. However with this one is lasts ages. It is so nice and does it's job perfectly. It's also helpful that you don't have to get rid of the remaining product as you can just lick it off your lips

on 11/21/2013 4:18:00 PM

I have used two pots of this. Each pot lasting a little over a year.
PRO: It tastes good and exfoliates well. The Mint Julips flavor tastes like a sweet mint. I prefer the Bubblegum and did repurchase the Bubblegum when I was done this pot.
CON: It makes eating dead skin and spending $10 on a pot of flavoured sugar seem reasonable.

on 11/13/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoyed the mint taste and scent. I just can't justify buying something I can probably make myself. It probably wouldn't be as delicious but it would essentially work the same to mix some sugar and olive oil (probably more moisturizing) it was a nice treat to have and it did it's purpose! But I don't think I'd ever buy again.

on 10/29/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used to have super dry and flaky lips but after using this my lips totally smoothed out! I heard the rave reviews on YouTube but I never bought it for myself because of the price. However I got it as a bithday present and it really makes a difference combined with a lip balm! The packaging is cute, but can be a bit messy.

on 10/23/2013 3:46:00 PM

I have extremely dry lips. It's so bad that when I put on lipstick it sticks to the dry flakes on my lips and looks terrible!! I have tried other lip scrubs before but they all seem to make my lips even more dry. My mom got me this lip scrub for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I absolutely LOVE it!! I use it morning and night. In the morning I scrub my lips and put on lip balm before I start my makeup and then put on my lipstick at the end. At night I scrub right before bed and put on my lip balm. My lips have never felt smoother. Since using this my lipstick glide on effortlessly and i even started using some lipstains which I used to avoid because of my super dry lips. And last but not least this tastes AMAZING!! Some people have said it tastes like mint chocolate but I dont think it does. Its definitely sweet and minty but I don't taste chocolate. Overall amazing product that I can't live without. I will most definitely repurchase

on 10/14/2013 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this already. It does its job well, however, I don't care much for the packaging as it's messy and gets everywhere. It's hard to scoop out.

on 9/6/2013 2:10:00 PM

I seriously am addicted to this lip scrub. I love how my lips feel after applying it. The tingling sensation and the softness. It's just perfect. My lips often crack and its rough. After using this, its soft ! Unlike other mint products, the mint flavor in this product is just right. Would definitely purchase it again!

Top Rated LUSH Products