LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 3/7/2014 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute concept, I love the fact that it's all natural and contains essential oils. Does a good job of sloughing off lip product buildup and tastes awesome...follow up with a good thick balm and you're set.

on 2/21/2014 4:54:00 PM

This is a fun novelty product. I picked it up when I was using up my holiday money, because this isn't something I would buy on my own. It works pretty well, but I still rub my lips with a washcloth afterwards because I feel it doesn't exfoliate completely. The taste is great, like a peppermint patty. I'm already halfway through the tube after only 2 weeks. I'd buy it again if I had a gc, but wouldn't spend my own money on this product.

on 2/3/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Unfortunately this product didn't do anything for me. It was really just like putting some oils on my lips - the exfoliating sugars didn't do much exfoliating and I didn't enjoy taking them off (or licking them off). My lips felt tight and dry after I used this but at least it smells good!

on 1/7/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Umm... For $9.95 I can buy a bag of sugar and make 500 of these. I feel I just paid for the container. Oh, and the smell is nice, but overall, it is straight up sugar that leaves your lips sticky.

on 12/30/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Exfoliates lips well! Tastes and smells like York mint patties!!! Cute little convenient jar.
Price: $9.95 Canadian
5 for packaging. $$$ for price.
Will repurchase in Sweet Lips, Bubblegum, and POSSIBLY Popcorn, prob not though.

on 12/30/2013 1:58:00 PM

This such a fun product! It leaves my lips wonderfully soft and tastes amazing. It isn't something you buy out of need (you can make a simple sugar exfoliant at home afterall), it's something you buy for fun!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this so much it makes my lips so smooth and soft especially when i follow up with my chapstick. Your lips will be so kissable. I actually wanted the bubblegum one but they only had mint julips and popcorn but i'm really satisfied with the taste and smell of mint julips

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My boyfriend went on a trip to Tornoto and brought me a big bag of products. This was one of my favories. I let it sit on my vanity for a while before trying it out. It tastes a bit like Andes mints- which I love. I use lots of lip products during the day from glosses to stains to lipsticks, and a build up naturally occurs. This makes my lips smooth; a fresh canvas. I keep this on my night stand for AM and PM use. Will rebuy!

on 12/8/2013 8:25:00 AM

I love this product! A lip scrub is one of those things that you never think you will need until you need it. However with this one is lasts ages. It is so nice and does it's job perfectly. It's also helpful that you don't have to get rid of the remaining product as you can just lick it off your lips

on 11/21/2013 4:18:00 PM

I have used two pots of this. Each pot lasting a little over a year.
PRO: It tastes good and exfoliates well. The Mint Julips flavor tastes like a sweet mint. I prefer the Bubblegum and did repurchase the Bubblegum when I was done this pot.
CON: It makes eating dead skin and spending $10 on a pot of flavoured sugar seem reasonable.

Popular Lip Treatments