September 30, 2014 | 2129 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, it's a good multi-purpose product for when I'm in a rush or when I want a nice natural look

I use it for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes, my waterline, my brow bone, my nose, my cupid's bow and sometimes my cheeks. It looks really natural on my NC25-30 skin and wears nicely. Definitely an essential in my kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by etorpin

Love this pencil!! I wish it wasn't pro only so I didn't have to phone order it!!

I use this to line my water line, highlight under the brow, even used to conceal blemishes in a pinch. Only skin toned pencil that stays on my waterline all day long. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best Natural looking Eyeliner for the waterline. If you cant find it anymore try Margaret Astors Eye Khol in Natural Glaze its close and long wearing too (watery eyes, NW 20 for Reference)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

If I were on a desert island and allowed five products, this would be in my bag! It is THAT amazing. I use it for so many things. I love lining my waterline with this to look more wide-eyed and awake when I don't want to use Fascinating (a white pencil from MAC). You can tell there's a hint of something there, but it doesn't scream "MAKEUP!" - I just look fresh and awake. I will also use this to mute out my lips, as I am an NC20 and it still matches my skintone quite well. I've even used it on-the-go as a spot concealer - blended very well of course - and it's worked! I wouldn't recommend it for that, but I have done it in a pinch. This is a really fantastic, versatile pencil I will use for decades to come!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Alexa19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't live without this. Simple as.
It brightens my waterline without being stark and unnatural like for example fascinating eye kohl from MAC. The colour is on the peachy side but still seems completely natural on the waterline. For someone like me with a slightly pink/red waterline, it manages to freshen up my eyes and even also makes them appear bigger.
This pencil lasts longer on my waterline than anything I have ever tried before, even though I have quite watery eyes. It also doesn't irritate my etes in any way.
I really only use it for the reason of lining my waterline but I have heard of a few people using it as concealer, among other uses. I tried it as concealer under the eye and it didn't do a bad job. I think I still prefer my regular concealer but maybe if you can't afford both then this is a good option.
The price isn't the best. I mean it really is just a pencil but it is something I am willing to pay for, for the benefits it gives me.
I will be buying alot of these next time they are re-released. I only bought one when it was first released with one of their mac collection launches and I regret it (These are available to order from MAC Pro, at any time, as far as I am aware).

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kelliea31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God I love this product. It's a pain to get hold of though, couldn't find it anywhere.

I used to use white eyeliner on my waterline to brighten up my eyes, however it looked a bit harsh and unatural. This product is an amazing alternative and gives the same effect but a far more natural look. It has a creamy consistency which glides onto the waterline easily but the product itself doesn't run down quickly as many other creamy eyeliners do.

Perfect colour, long lasting, and a holy grail product!!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I line my waterline in this to make myself look a little more awake. It's very subtle but makes a big difference to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing. I was used to the Cargo Reverse liner which is a bit similar, but this one is even better, softer I guess. I use it mainly to line my lips (outer edges of the lip line and then slighty smudge it just to remove the harsh line if any).
Then I apply some neutral lip liner, like Mac Beurre. It defines them, make them fuller without being too much. Very natural effect that changes my look in a very sexy and soft manner. I do this every single day !

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a versatile product that has become a must in my everyday make up routine! How I use it:
- Highlight under my brows
- Subtly highlight my cupid's bow. This works way better than a shimmer highlighter.
- Line my lower waterline to wake those tired eyes. I like the effect I get after about 1 hour's wear. The color becomes less stark but doesn't wear off completely, giving me a bright-eyed look. I usually get about 4 hours of wear per application.
- Highlight the inner corners of my eyes to open them up
- Conceal small blemishes. I like to warm the pencil up with my fingers and then dab it over an imperfection. This pencil doubles up as a concealer.
- Touch up my under-eye concealer during the day. My under-eye concealer sometimes wears off during the day and if I haven't brought it out with me, I use this pencil to touch up on the go.
- Erase any boo boos I've made with my liquid liner/lipstick

In addition, I find that this requires less sharpening (product wastage) because it doesn't function like a normal eye liner pencil. Love it!

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like it!! My waterline looks so amazing with this.. bye bye redness! :D
TIP: set your waterline with an eyeshadow: mac brule!!
Im going to get another from the colection cham pale

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No